Jane Gammons #18 Estee Frauder - lies, pies, abandoned Charwees Mum on a Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My hubby has been in agony for weeks with toothache and couldn’t get a dentist that would entertain him, our dentist opened yesterday for emergencies only but guyzzz your forgetting chins is a celebrity and her dentist must drop to her feet and see her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My hubby has been in agony for weeks with toothache and couldn’t get a dentist that would entertain him, our dentist opened yesterday for emergencies only but guyzzz your forgetting chins is a celebrity and her dentist must drop to her feet and see her 🤣🤣🤣
she must have threatened them with a YT expose if they didn't treat her ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she must have threatened them with a YT expose if they didn't treat her ;)
You can actually see on the phone giving it “do you know who I am I’m Jane gammons I’m a youtube influencer I’m youtube famous a diet guru I’m a size 10/12 I’ll mention and tag you if I can get an appointment to look at my pearly whites I’m special so I need an appointment ASAP” 😂😂😂 chins the celebrity 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You can actually see on the phone giving it “do you know who I am I’m Jane gammons I’m a youtube influencer I’m youtube famous a diet guru I’m a size 10/12 I’ll mention and tag you if I can get an appointment to look at my pearly whites I’m special so I need an appointment ASAP” 😂😂😂 chins the celebrity 🤣🤣🤣
I wonder does she bring an entourage 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Men speaking into their cuffs.....someone goes ahead to check out the place....then, when it’s safe, Jane sweeps in like the Queen of Pizza Sheba

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is funny I've just had a notification The Livingstone's have asked to follow you 🤔 check Insta no messages ??

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
This is funny I've just had a notification The Livingstone's have asked to follow you 🤔 check Insta no messages ??
Is your account private? Are they showing as following you?!

Just watching the mahoussive processed shopping hall and only got a minute in and felt compelled to comment because I remembered something else that annoys me about janeykins! She doesn’t say ‘breakfasts’, she says ‘breakfastSIZZZZZZZZ’. It’s sooooo annoying but also just a bit odd! Anyway I’m sure I’ll have more to say after watching it ...
That drives me mad!! It’s bloody breakfasts Jane, very annoying 😂

Reactions: 6
Is your account private? Are they showing as following you?!

That drives me mad!! It’s bloody breakfasts Jane, very annoying 😂
It is private but the request has gone (they must have been snooping through their subs)...It's a fake account anyway .I'm not even a woman on this one but just goes to show these YTer's must be on edge constantly..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
It is private but the request has gone (they must have been snooping through their subs)...It's a fake account anyway .I'm not even a woman on this one but just goes to show these YTer's must be on edge constantly..
Yeah they must have been having a look through maybe to see if they could find any tattlers. Not even a woman, that made me laugh 😂

• Haha
Yeah they must have been having a look through maybe to see if they could find any tattlers. Not even a woman, that made me laugh 😂
I'm not on that account 😆 the slip of the finger does untold damage they're probs not even aware I got a notification ...but Jane will let them know now I'm sure 👋 Hi Jane !

• Haha
I clearly spend far too much time thinking about the Gammons but as someone who has had many cruises over the last 8-9 years I found myself puzzling about how the Gammons would deal with food available 24/7.

1st full day (at sea)

7am. Knock at door, receive breakfast ordered by leaving a card on door before 2am same day.
Enjoy Danish pastries, cereal, toast, jam. Save ordered bananas in case you get hungry later in the day.

9am Second breakfast in the buffet restuarant. Full English or waffles, maple syrup and whipped cream or both (that is after having a rekkie of all that is on offer including many heathy choices).

10am-12pm on deck, by pool, sleeping off two breakfasts.

12-2pm lunch in buffet restaurant. Quick rekkie to see all the cosmopolitan and healthy choices available. Select a few slices of pizza and a mound of chips followed by cake, corrected cakes!

2-4pm back on deck for a snooze. 3pm awoken by smell of frying onions. Do you fancy a burger Chawlie? Do bears tit in the woods!

4-5pm Afternoon tea, scones, sammichies, CAKE!

6.30-8-30pm 4 course dinner, small portions in the main restaurants, shall we go to the buffet Chawlie?

10pm cuppa tea in the buffet restaurant with giant cookie, those burgers gets look good Chawlie!

11pm check room service menu, free but after midnight a service charge applys. Chawlie do you want cheese and biscuits or choklit fudge cake and ice cream? We'll have cheese today, fudge cake tomorrow.

12pm, Jane has removed her make up and cleaned her teeth. Chawlie looks at the hem of her nightie and raised his eyebrows.

Jane

0509c53f1d7c946576209865fb3254a2bb14f4-wm.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I clearly spend far too much time thinking about the Gammons but as someone who has had many cruises over the last 8-9 years I found myself puzzling about how the Gammons would deal with food available 24/7.

1st full day (at sea)

7am. Knock at door, receive breakfast ordered by leaving a card on door before 2am same day.
Enjoy Danish pastries, cereal, toast, jam. Save ordered bananas in case you get hungry later in the day.

9am Second breakfast in the buffet restuarant. Full English or waffles, maple syrup and whipped cream or both (that is after having a rekkie of all that is on offer including many heathy choices).

12-2pm lunch in buffet restaurant. Quick rekkie to see all the cosmopolitan and healthy choices available. Select a few slices of pizza and a mound of chips followed by cake, corrected cakes!

2-4pm back on deck for a snooze. 3pm awoken by smell of frying onions. Do you fancy a burger Chawlie? Do bears tit in the woods!

4-5pm Afternoon tea, scones, sandwiches, CAKE!

6.30-8-30pm 4 course dinner, small portions in the main restaurants, shall we go to the buffet Chawlie?

10pm cuppa tea in the buffet restaurant with giant cookie, those burgers gets look good Chawlie!

11pm check room service menu, free but after midnight a service charge applys. Chawlie do you want cheese and biscuits or choklit fudge cake and ice cream? We'll have cheese today, fudge cake tomorrow.
104428142_171023077742884_8359249516204226825_n.jpg

12pm, Jane has removed her make up and cleaned her teeth. Chawlie looks at the hem of her nightie and raised his eyebrows.

Jane

View attachment 171606
Oh I don't know ! i think she tried out the gym

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

1st full day (at sea)

4-5pm Afternoon tea, scones, sammichies, CAKE!

Jane

View attachment 171606
just one small waffur thyn mynt?

Oh for duck sake, is she seriously watching her wedding video? 😂😂😂 what the duck is wrong with these people?

• Haha
bloody hell Jane, if either of you went missing don't let anyone use the wedding pictures as means of recognising you both.....no one ever would!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ha ha ha she’s had her “favourite” rip off fragrance for only 10 days and a third of the bottle is gone already....not a great endorsement of the strength or lasting nature of Estee Frauder’s mock designer “fragrances”! Either that or she smells like a tart’s boudoir. She does not get it does she? You get what you pay for and if you buy cheap you buy twice, there are some things in life you just have to buy branded and perfume is one of them...I’m a Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb type of girl myself, not cheap but you get what you pay for and a bottle lasts me ages despite the fact I wear it almost everyday.

Reactions: 11
She'll be reminding everyone of her flash sale coming up tonight that's all we'll be seeing today I'd imagine💤

• Haha
Just watching her live from last night, clearly only did it to plug rip off perfume flash sale! When I started watching it last night someone commented saying they went to watch Helen‘s video that she’d put up the day before and now it’s gone, when you look for the Livingstones channel it just says no videos, Jane has deleted the comment, how odd. The channel is showing no videos though, strange

• Wow
Just watching her live from last night, clearly only did it to plug rip off perfume flash sale! When I started watching it last night someone commented saying they went to watch Helen‘s video that she’d put up the day before and now it’s gone, when you look for the Livingstones channel it just says no videos, Jane has deleted the comment, how odd. The channel is showing no videos though, strange
thats very odd, I wonder if they've deleted or just privatised them all, wonder why though??? hmmm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.