Jane Gammons #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez that is actually quite frightening!

Jane is only in her 20's and Helen I think is early 30's???

Apart from the impromptu singing, back in the day I used to like watching Helen, she seemed far more fun and had a lot going for her, she appears to have turned into the same as Jane, just stupidity and a bit whiney! and I always hate people who include their kids for views on You Tube/Insta so that turned me off her.

Clearly the calorie counting is working!!!
they've both gained a good 3 stone since then i'd say.

Reactions: 6
Do you remember the vlog when they got stuck in the life in their other flat...oh the drama:rolleyes:
Didnt she have a broken ankle at the time? Remember the drama of that? She had a SMALL fracture (to the point, the first doc that looked at the xray, wasn't even sure it was fractured!) And was given a boot to wear. Didnt give her crutches, she was allowed to walk and weight bear (and thats saying something)
BUT charlie got her a wheelchair! 😂😂 he was out pushing her round in it! Absolute joke!
Screenshot_20200421-182924_YouTube.jpg
We've always said she looked like andy out of little Britain!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Didnt she have a broken ankle at the time? Remember the drama of that? She had a SMALL fracture (to the point, the first doc that looked at the xray, wasn't even sure it was fractured!) And was given a boot to wear. Didnt give her crutches, she was allowed to walk and weight bear (and thats saying something)
BUT charlie got her a wheelchair! 😂😂 he was out pushing her round in it! Absolute joke!
View attachment 114161
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
jesus christ!
i remember she also had about 6 months off work

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She won't stop the tesco deliveries now. She is clearly signed off work so she can't just go strolling into work to do her shopping as thats exactly what she does for work - shopping. Charlie is never going to be allowed to have the responsibility to go to the shop solo either god forbid he messes up and grabs the wrong pizza with higher calories plus he is at work so by the time he is home she won't want to let him out having Jane free time. She won't shop at another supermarket either as she wants to use her staff discount. She isn't stupid she knows she can't put up bragging shopping hauls because questions will be asked over how she managed it given she was so "unwell"

• Wow
Reactions: 7
so Jane reckons she is constantly losing weight with fasting and calorie counting and isnt much heavier than her lowest weight.........yet heres a flash back to when she first met up with the Livingstones..........quite a difference in them both here eh?? both look like they've aged years!!!

View attachment 114154
Omg they look nothing like that now...the lbs really have piled on esp Helen 😱😱😱

View attachment 114161
Acts like him too...bet she was up and about as soon as the cameras were turned or charlie was at work...had to get to the chocklit somehow 😂😂

• Haha
so Jane reckons she is constantly losing weight with fasting and calorie counting and isnt much heavier than her lowest weight.........yet heres a flash back to when she first met up with the Livingstones..........quite a difference in them both here eh?? both look like they've aged years!!!

View attachment 114154
You have got to be bleeping joking this is not them 😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Planning her comeback then

I tit thee not my friend ;)

I remember that just shows how much they've let themselves go !

Apart from the impromptu singing, back in the day I used to like watching Helen, she seemed far more fun and had a lot going for her, she appears to have turned into the same as Jane, just stupidity and a bit whiney! and I always hate people who include their kids for views on You Tube/Insta so that turned me off her.

I feel I should edit this as I dont give a stuff if someone is a size 0 or a size XXXXXXXXL, I just dont like the pushing diet shite (be it slimming world or calorie counting or just eating a raw onion a day) and pretending they are 1/ losing weight when clearly they are not 2/ giving advice to people when clearly they dont know what they are talking about and 3/ dont lie about your frigging size, we have eyes, it doesnt matter if you take a pic from the ceiling or do a dodgy photoshop job like Helen did where her kitchen cupboards/doors suddenly warped.... Just dont lie! If you are honest nobody has shite to pull you up on! (Rant over I have had a bad day :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )
Helen was ok (bar the singing) until she took up with Jane ..she ruined both their SM careers simultaneously 😂

Jane still has a melon head though🤣
She was more a honeydew melon there now she's a dirty great watermelon🍉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I tit thee not my friend ;)

Dear God!! What are those 2 like?? ‘Hi-I!!’ ‘Hi-I!!’ X100 they really believe they’re celebrities! ‘What happens in Swansea, stays in Swansea!’ good, because it won’t be anything interesting that’s for sure...........[yawn]

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jane's jaw wasn't as wobbly in that ,wonder is it to do with chewing her food on the one side 🤷‍♀️

So how long has she been off now? Nearly 2 weeks? Maybe more? Jane, give your fat head a wobble mate. Pull your big girl pants up amd get on with it. Everyone knows you're a bleep. See, I have anxiety, Im on antidepressants, I work in the NHS. I have an enormous fear of masks on my face. But, guess what? I frigging get on with it, day in day out. I have never known such a self centred pair of selfish twats in my whole life. What in gods name is she doing putting stupid bloody feelers out on insta. Just bloody get on with it if you're coming back. Jesus bleeping christ. Me ,me , me in this tit storm. Girl's got serious bleeping issues 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 114154
bleeping hell, they look like different people! They're aged so much, Helen looks about 15! 😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She's got a bloody cheek sodding off for weeks then asking Instagram to write her content for her. I bet she will do what I said and just ignore the whole tit show she's created and continue being the same old head but with more chins.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's got a bloody cheek sodding off for weeks then asking Instagram to write her content for her. I bet she will do what I said and just ignore the whole tit show she's created and continue being the same old head but with more chins.
I think you’re right, brass neck on her she’ll be brazen 🤣

View attachment 114161
Oh the carry on was awful over her “broken ankle” it was as you say a tiny fracture! Once again, bloody chins craving attention

I feel I should edit this as I dont give a stuff if someone is a size 0 or a size XXXXXXXXL, I just dont like the pushing diet shite (be it slimming world or calorie counting or just eating a raw onion a day) and pretending they are 1/ losing weight when clearly they are not 2/ giving advice to people when clearly they dont know what they are talking about and 3/ dont lie about your frigging size, we have eyes, it doesnt matter if you take a pic from the ceiling or do a dodgy photoshop job like Helen did where her kitchen cupboards/doors suddenly warped.... Just dont lie! If you are honest nobody has shite to pull you up on! (Rant over I have had a bad day :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )
Yeah Jane is 27!! and I think Helen is 34/35. Charlie has aged about 10 years in the last couple of years, that what being married to a control freak does to you 🤪

• Haha
I think you’re right, brass neck on her she’ll be brazen 🤣

Oh the carry on was awful over her “broken ankle” it was as you say a tiny fracture! Once again, bloody chins craving attention

Yeah Jane is 27!! and I think Helen is 34/35. Charlie has aged about 10 years in the last couple of years, that what being married to a control freak does to you 🤪
I know it's not Helen's thread but bloody hell I can't get over the difference from then to now 🤯 that's the power of the chins dragging her down to her level! They both did so much better on Slimming World, cal counting clearly doesn't work for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know it's not Helen's thread but bloody hell I can't get over the difference from then to now 🤯 that's the power of the chins dragging her down to her level! They both did so much better on Slimming World, cal counting clearly doesn't work for them.
Defo, I think they both suit slimming world better. Too many pies on calorie counting 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Are they cal counting 🐂:poop: ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.