Jane Gammons #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the duck sends their husband to work with a load of processed mini snacks and a pre made pasta salad for lunch??

Dairy lea dunkers!! He's not in reception class, he's bloody 30. So embarrassing, his colleagues must think it's hilarious
Firstly my husband sorts his own sodding lunch because he's a grown up not a bald 6 yr old with facial hair. 2nd if I tried giving silly little packets of sliced apple and grapes or dairylea he'd probably divorce me. He takes a loaf of bread a packet of cooked meat and enough chocolate and crisps to see him through to Friday cos he basically lives in a lorry. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sometimes Facebook just brings up something golden I tried to find the photo I mentioned instead this came up

Funny she claims she used to be big but she looks surly average size there compared to now
She’s clearly always had a mahoosive head 🤣

She does look better there though!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I do prefer the darker hair for some reason not many show on her Facebook but if you put his or her name in the search bar it brings up some randome photos

Reactions: 4
she left a review for the Windmill retreat they stayed at, and you guessed it ! the cafe/restaurant was lovely and very generous portions too :rolleyes:

• Haha
Oh was that Charlies lunchy wunchy? I honestly thought jane had prepared herself an afternoon snack 😂
My hubs on a tin of soup and a sandwich, today along with watermelon and crisps which he got ready all by his self...even cut the melon up too wow big boy!
Them fridge raiders are awful, be better off roasting off some chicken drumsticks and taking them instead. More substantial and more filling.

I do prefer the darker hair for some reason not many show on her Facebook but if you put his or her name in the search bar it brings up some randome photos
Thanks, just had another nose I can see a few but not the Tesco ones, strange! She’ll make them all private later anyway haha hi Jane 👋. I did see a post from her saying about being a supermarket worker, she asked people to shop for essentials only and not to bring the whole family along if possible. So this is from the person who bought a load of stuff to do a taste testing video for bleeping YouTube during a pandemic, she also went to Asda with Charlie last week, ok they’re not a family of four walking through the doors (even though the amount they buy would suggest so) but was there any need for them both to go in 🤔listen to your own advice chins! My Tesco aren‘t allowing couples in.

she left a review for the Windmill retreat they stayed at, and you guessed it ! the cafe/restaurant was lovely and very generous portions too :rolleyes:
Saw that, of course the main part of the review was food related 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I do make my husbands lunch for work but I'm doing the kids for school anyway and figure I might as well do them all at the same time. I have a production line going on. I dont quite pack what she does though.

Reactions: 2
I do make my husbands lunch for work but I'm doing the kids for school anyway and figure I might as well do them all at the same time. I have a production line going on. I dont quite pack what she does though.
I also do my husbands most of the time but the poor bloke gets sent with full fruit 😆 I’m not kind enough to chop it up for him or buy pre sliced.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.