Jane Gammons #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she can't carry her own shopping because she is severely obese and walking up a few flights with her weeks supply of food would kill her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So reading between the lines people don’t like her lives or podcasts or when she advertising stuff 🤣

That’s pretty much all her content ....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So reading between the lines people don’t like her lives or podcasts or when she advertising stuff 🤣

That’s pretty much all her content ....
yep...because she can hide how huuuuuge she has got in podcast and her lives are shittier content than her vlogs....although they are good for picking out her lies.

Reactions: 10
Id forgotten they even did podcasts.

So is this market research to help her launch her gammon brand when she's sacked (quit whatever)

And WTF has she been doing since she went off "sick"

Reactions: 13
Id forgotten they even did podcasts.

So is this market research to help her launch her gammon brand when she's sacked (quit whatever)

And WTF has she been doing since she went off "sick"
I genuinally think shes not working there at this point what is this now 2 weeks off work so shes clearly off work or been sanctioned

Reactions: 9
so looking at the results she should not being doing podcasts or lives but will she listen? doubt it! she'll do what narrrrdia does or what Helen does as per
I would love youtube to stop letting them delete comments and then see what her true engagement and feedback really is, then her little band of comment police can shove their spanners up their arse cracks!

• Haha
so she cleans her worktops everyday?? ffs don't we all Jane, numerous times......well except Tan of course ;)

• Haha
I’ve taken the salmon bobbled coat and wearing it (very tightly) with pride 👏🏼👏🏼
Looks like it's hanging off you...around the wrists 🤣

I swear if Jane does the pillow challenge like her idol Narrrrdia my eyes will never ever recover :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Jane would have to do the duvet challenge 🤣

I'm sure they have a lift in those flats
I think they are on the ground floor now anyway because they don't have a balcony like they had before. When she shows the outside space, it's just an open area beyond their very large garden and patio 🤣

Do you remember the vlog when they got stuck in the life in their other flat...oh the drama:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I think they are on the ground floor now anyway because they don't have a balcony like they had before. When she shows the outside space, it's just an open area beyond their very large garden and patio 🤣

Do you remember the vlog when they got stuck in the life in their other flat...oh the drama:rolleyes:
Did the firemen not have to hoist sorry I meant lift her out 😂😂 I heard the poor man is still in traction 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Oh Don’t think Ive seen that one. Is it still on ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was thinking back to one of her old vlogs today and it gave me a giggle, she made a SW roulade, took about half an hour of the vlog to make it, she was as slow as ever and waffled as much crap as ever too, she turned it out at the end and it actually looked ok considering she'd faffed so much with it and got loads of it wrong along the way.....then the daft mare tried to turn it out to a different tray and it all collapsed 😂 can still hear her saying "oh no guys I ruined it" ohdeeah

• Haha
I was thinking back to one of her old vlogs today and it gave me a giggle, she made a SW roulade, took about half an hour of the vlog to make it, she was as slow as ever and waffled as much crap as ever too, she turned it out at the end and it actually looked ok considering she'd faffed so much with it and got loads of it wrong along the way.....then the daft mare tried to turn it out to a different tray and it all collapsed 😂 can still hear her saying "oh no guys I ruined it" ohdeeah

See that sort of content is epic :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thats what we want, none of this Charlie to be Prime Minister or constant whinging, no flogging overpriced spice mixs or pay per view content (ok pay monthly but that doesnt sound half as dodgy).

Back to basics, cant cook but will butcher it anyway... Thats the content we love, and we dont even mind when you are gifted vile clothes from a USA clothing range and you pretend you are a size 12 - 14 .... we need that back, do it for us, do it for your country .... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
so Jane reckons she is constantly losing weight with fasting and calorie counting and isnt much heavier than her lowest weight.........yet heres a flash back to when she first met up with the Livingstones..........quite a difference in them both here eh?? both look like they've aged years!!!

jane.png

• Wow
  • Haha
so Jane reckons she is constantly losing weight with fasting and calorie counting and isnt much heavier than her lowest weight.........yet heres a flash back to when she first met up with the Livingstones..........quite a difference in them both here eh?? both look like they've aged years!!!

View attachment 114154
Jeez that is actually quite frightening!

Jane is only in her 20's and Helen I think is early 30's???

Apart from the impromptu singing, back in the day I used to like watching Helen, she seemed far more fun and had a lot going for her, she appears to have turned into the same as Jane, just stupidity and a bit whiney! and I always hate people who include their kids for views on You Tube/Insta so that turned me off her.

Clearly the calorie counting is working!!!

I feel I should edit this as I dont give a stuff if someone is a size 0 or a size XXXXXXXXL, I just dont like the pushing diet shite (be it slimming world or calorie counting or just eating a raw onion a day) and pretending they are 1/ losing weight when clearly they are not 2/ giving advice to people when clearly they dont know what they are talking about and 3/ dont lie about your frigging size, we have eyes, it doesnt matter if you take a pic from the ceiling or do a dodgy photoshop job like Helen did where her kitchen cupboards/doors suddenly warped.... Just dont lie! If you are honest nobody has shite to pull you up on! (Rant over I have had a bad day :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.