Jane Gammons #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Typical 2 weeks off sick due back to work yesterday and vlogs today can read that woman like a book
When I was ill with anxiety and depression a few years ago I took a break from social media. The break lasted some 5 years before I went back on instagram and facebook and they were deleted again last september. Tattle is the only form of social media i have right now.
And I needed far more than 2 weeks off work to sort myself out. Something about her time off work doesn't sit right.

Reactions: 14
She doesn't have time to sit down and relax?! 🙈 She's finished work by the time most people have arrived at work, most people work until at least 5 or 6 or do 8 -12 hour shifts at a time. SHE SPENDS ALL DAY WATCHING NETFLIX how is that not relaxing?!!!
Deluded!

Reactions: 8
She doesn't have time to sit down and relax?! 🙈 She's finished work by the time most people have arrived at work, most people work until at least 5 or 6 or do 8 -12 hour shifts at a time. SHE SPENDS ALL DAY WATCHING NETFLIX how is that not relaxing?!!!
It must be all the trips to the fridge she's talking about ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s funny how she didn’t mention becoming an auntie but she mentioned it on the other video? Probably doesn’t want too much attention taken from her

• Wow
Anyone else find it odd she said Charlie did some lives “in her absence” she was in the bleeping background shouting about how is that absent 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is she for real caring about others 😐Charlie grinds all his coffee in his little grinder,and then my mum got him a little filter he uses that every morning ..and he’s been putting it in a little flask and talking it to work bless him 😳this is a 30yr old man we’re talking about ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I love when she tries to make it sound like shes been so busy; she names about 2 things shes done, then trails off when she clearly cant think of anything else "I do the dinner, do the washing....etc". You hand washing these clothes Jane?! 😂 lazy witch

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I mean how busy can you be in a empty flat all day no kids no pets lol god she’s really on form in this one ! And if that top is a 16 she’s clearly an 18 and has been watching tiger king 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
was anyone else expecting her to say that top was huge on her as she stretched it out??? haha its rank and tight!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
was anyone else expecting her to say that top was huge on her as she stretched it out??? haha its rank and tight!!!
Yes i really thought she was gonna say it 😂 give it two weeks and it will be hanging off her I’m sure 🙈

• Haha
And she's growing 3 spuds in a glass ....wonder many dinners she'll get out of them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.