Jane Gammons #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didnt she have a broken ankle at the time? Remember the drama of that? She had a SMALL fracture (to the point, the first doc that looked at the xray, wasn't even sure it was fractured!) And was given a boot to wear. Didnt give her crutches, she was allowed to walk and weight bear (and thats saying something)
BUT charlie got her a wheelchair! 😂😂 he was out pushing her round in it! Absolute joke!
View attachment 114161
We've always said she looked like andy out of little Britain!
Charlie was pushing Jane around in a wheelchair? No wonder he was losing weight much quicker than his dear wife, that's quite the workout!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Didnt she have a broken ankle at the time? Remember the drama of that? She had a SMALL fracture (to the point, the first doc that looked at the xray, wasn't even sure it was fractured!) And was given a boot to wear. Didnt give her crutches, she was allowed to walk and weight bear (and thats saying something)
BUT charlie got her a wheelchair! 😂😂 he was out pushing her round in it! Absolute joke!
View attachment 114161
We've always said she looked like andy out of little Britain!
Omg what the hell is wrong with them!!! Where can I find this wheelchair vid, I need to see it! Just shows how much of an enabler he is and how much of a big, fat baby she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So I’ve just caught a bit of Helen‘s insta live (I’m supposed to be working from home 🤷🏻‍♀️😜) she said Jane is ok she spoke to her this morning so assuming she’s still off sick. She was saying she can’t wait to hug people again, someone mentioned Jane and she said Jane is a terrible hugger, no surprise there! Fan girl Amy said Jane did a live for her members yesterday, @Emperortooco can you tell us anything 😉. How funny though that she’s ok to do lives on there but not on the normal channel 🤔
Sorry I,ve been a bit off colour past couple of days so only sporadically posted and certainly wasn’t in the mood for her tit. I.ll get myself together in a bit and watch it if I can bear to and let you know x

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Sorry I,ve been a bit off colour past couple of days so only sporadically posted and certainly wasn’t in the mood for her tit. I.ll get myself together in a bit and watch it if I can bear to and let you know x
Aww hope your Ok X ... no pressure to watch her tit take it easy and get yourself back on form ,I miss your toilet humour it brighten's my day anyway xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Who was the £1.99 member tattle spy? Anything happening on that 😆
It,s me going to look at the latest heap of crap in a bit, wasnt feeling too good yesterday....Christ I sound like Janiechins 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Aww hope your Ok X ... no pressure to watch her tit take it easy and get yourself back on form ,I miss your toilet humour it brighten's my day anyway xx
Yea feeling ok , hubby is concerned for me for Covid-19 as I,ve had a bad stomach, and sore throat now would you bleeping believe it So see what happens. Probably me shouting at him as he,s getting on my nerves smothering me haha could give janiechins a run for her money with the trots I,ve had For sure!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It,s me going to look at the latest heap of crap in a bit, wasnt feeling too good yesterday....Christ I sound like Janiechins 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Yea feeling ok , hubby is concerned for me for Covid-19 as I,ve had a bad stomach, and sore throat now would you bleeping believe it So see what happens. Probably me shouting at him as he,s getting on my nerves smothering me haha could give janiechins a run for her money with the trots I,ve had For sure!
Sure let him spoil you ,you deserve it X ! unlike Miss Piggy 😣all I can say is the Bean will have his work cut out for him now 😂 serves him right for enabling such a pathetic excuse of a woman :rolleyes:

When I was looking through old vlogs yesterday I was shocked how much slimmer Charlie was, I watched the vlogs back then and knew he had won man of the year at their SW group but when you see him back then compared to now......wow he looks years older and so so bloated. Go have a look, order the vlogs oldest to newest and scroll through, gave me a few giggles ;)

@Emperortooco sorry to hear you've not been so good, hope you're feeling brighter now, sending distanced tattle hugs and giggles your way

Ah I’m sorry to hear you’re not too good babe, please look after yourself and don’t worry about looking knobhead up 😘 xxx

When I was looking through old vlogs yesterday I was shocked how much slimmer Charlie was, I watched the vlogs back then and knew he had won man of the year at their SW group but when you see him back then compared to now......wow he looks years older and so so bloated. Go have a look, order the vlogs oldest to newest and scroll through, gave me a few giggles ;)

@Emperortooco sorry to hear you've not been so good, hope you're feeling brighter now, sending distanced tattle hugs and giggles your way
I’ve watched a few as I’m bored, shocking isn’t it he did so well with his weight loss and chins sabotaged it im sure! I’m so shocked at how quickly he’s aged in the last couple of years, mind you I shouldn’t be surprised!

article on the Dailymail about people taking up vulnerable peoples online shopping slots. made me think of the Gammon's.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Look at that for a blown up face and she’s done that in the space of a week and a half !!!. Well got a bit of news to report from that vid and it’s still on but will come back on once I,ve dried me hair off!
My heart sank when she said the video was dedicated to Sarah Beeston who wanted to know how to clean a Tassimmo and Charlie with his paunch
and man tits did the deed....😤😤😤 HOWEVER. HOT news is the fat duck is back at work !!! working nights so she doesn’t have to come into contact with customers omfg !! She said her works had contacted her last week and suggested it so she was starting last night at 2am. Sounded as happy as a pig in tit, said she had piled weight on and bleeping hell you could tell but being the diet guru that she is was trying to lose weight it....yawn. That’s where she’s lost me for now as got water dripping down me neck off me hair. Back in a bit !!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Look at that for a blown up face and she’s done that in the space of a week and a half !!!. Well got a bit of news to report from that vid and it’s still on but will come back on once I,ve dried me hair off!
My heart sank when she said the video was dedicated to Sarah Beeston who wanted to know how to clean a Tassimmo and Charlie with his paunch
and man tits did the deed....😤😤😤 HOWEVER. HOT news is the fat duck is back at work !!! working nights so she doesn’t have to come into contact with customers omfg !! She said her works had contacted her last week and suggested it so she was starting last night at 2am. Sounded as happy as a pig in tit, said she had piled weight on and bleeping hell you could tell but being the diet guru that she is was trying to lose weight it....yawn. That’s where she’s lost me for now as got water dripping down me neck off me hair. Back in a bit !!
Did you comment on the live ? Wow look at her face

Reactions: 7
Nothing else to report Tattlers . Five mins of the usual me me me so worried that I could catch COVID-19 from anywhere and who else am I putting at risk chucked in at the end of the sentence. Also mentioned she is now an auntie but that’s all it was, a mention. Then showed everyone what she was wearing a size 20 striped jumper from Tesco, thought it would be ok to wear round the house, very snug fit Janiechins until she started to pull it away from that expanding gut 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Did you comment on the live ? Wow look at her face
No , I,ve watched it recorded. Am not going to comment on there as don,t want to blow my cover until I,m ready to come off, then she can have it both barrels 😂😂😂

• Haha
I’m so surprised she’s back at work, I thought it would be a month off at least! Bloody hell it looks like she’s put a stone on in a fortnight, I’m guessing she’s back at 15 stone 😮. How many times is she gonna be starting again ffs. Thanks for the update 😍
So going from the summer, she’s gone from a size 10 to a size 20 🤣🤣

• Haha
bloody hell.....has Tan been posting her 73 syn paaarrrrs to Jane? she must have just eaten non stop, looks like someones taken a bicycle pump to her face o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If she's so concerned about catching the virus she should really start to think about her health/weight. Being overweight is a massive strain on her 5'2 frame. She does no exercise apart from marching on the spot and rolling over an exercise ball.

Do we believe she's back at work? hmmmm..

😮 how does she balloon so fast!! Thank you for checking. Has Charlie been at the just for men his beard looks a different colour 😆

If she's so concerned about catching the virus she should really start to think about her health/weight. Being overweight is a massive strain on her 5'2 frame. She does no exercise apart from marching on the spot and rolling over an exercise ball.

Do we believe she's back at work? hmmmm..
That’s what I don’t understand. Scared of a virus that she can’t really do anything about of control but not scared of a heart attack 😏

bleeping hell this is 2 weeks apart what on hells bells has she been eating 😆 I know she’s a human bin but oh my 😮
Jesus 😮

bloody hell.....has Tan been posting her 73 syn paaarrrrs to Jane? she must have just eaten non stop, looks like someones taken a bicycle pump to her face o_O
I know some people gain weight quicker than others but I’ve never seen nothing like it with chins! Bicycle pump 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.