Jane Gammons #14 Janeychins your lies are sick! Charlie Bean - you're just thick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might be wrong but don’t you need to be off work for a week first before you get signed off?
You can self certificate for a week, then you need to get signed off by a Dr so she’s actually done herself out of a ‘free’ week!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
46" leg??? What is she - godzilla?! 😳 and in choclit brown of course incase she shat herself again
Haha ! I've just noticed your pro pic I was just kidding about the coat I was meaning in the literal term as a joke

Reactions: 5
Charlie is digging himself a massive hole.. Trying to defend himself against a nurse! And then the classic, I know a nurse who agrees with me. As if you had a chat with a nurse, talking bollocks you are mate

Reactions: 15
New thread, love the name!!! Just marking my place 😁 Wonder how long it'll take Jane to show her piggy face along with her sap of a hubby? 🙄

Reactions: 7
If he has a nurse friend that has time for such a pointless conversation then it’s probably a dental nurse 🤷‍♀️ my frontline friends and family hardly have time to eat.

Reactions: 17
They were obviously too small for her !! £30 for them , is she having a laugh ? Yes she is at whoever‘s expense that pays for those hideous trousers
OhMyGod are they part of the tat she regularly gets gifted? Tummy tuck 🙄 it's her chins that need tucking 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Think I,m going to complain to trading standards. As a paid up member of the twunts fan club (really I,m just on a months sabbatical spying mission) I must say I don,t believe I am not getting my money’s worth. Not a bleeping whimper from the fat controller, time to ask for a refund me thinks. If I don’t get it do you think I,ll be able to leave a google review 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Think I,m going to complain to trading standards. As a paid up member of the twunts fan club (really I,m just on a months sabbatical spying mission) I must say I don,t believe I am not getting my money’s worth. Not a bleeping whimper from the fat controller, time to ask for a refund me thinks. If I don’t get it do you think I,ll be able to leave a google review 😂😂😂
no because then she wiill know your the tattler if she does read here :L

Reactions: 9
OhMyGod are they part of the tat she regularly gets gifted? Tummy tuck 🙄 it's her chins that need tucking 😅
Look at the size of them if I needed them after a tummy tuck I'd be looking for my money back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does Charlie start the video “We decided that Jane errrmmmm Jane is going to be signed off of work” why does that sound so shady like they decided so either she’s not signed off and just not going or they decided but she’s not actually for a sick note YET.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.