Jane Gammons #14 Janeychins your lies are sick! Charlie Bean - you're just thick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Charlie start the video “We decided that Jane errrmmmm Jane is going to be signed off of work” why does that sound so shady like they decided so either she’s not signed off and just not going or they decided but she’s not actually for a sick note YET.
nothing makes sense of the story its all rubbish no charlie you did not decide chinny chinny chins decided

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does Charlie start the video “We decided that Jane errrmmmm Jane is going to be signed off of work” why does that sound so shady like they decided so either she’s not signed off and just not going or they decided but she’s not actually for a sick note YET.
I think like someone said she's been suspended or something, they we're acting more weird than they already are..

Reactions: 12
I had to re watch with a level head as last time I was so pissed off with it. None of it makes sense but I am surprised she’s stayed quiet.
Would of made a lot more sense if she did the video addressing her being off work how long before a gull bladder style mouny voice video all woe is me.

I think like someone said she's been suspended or something, they we're acting more weird than they already are..
and even if she does ebay she will not be earning like she does from youtube like i said if she truly cared about her subscribers she would turn ad revenue off she can not do ads on her instagram either atm as thats classed as earning shes royally screwed herself what ever way she goes

And it’s nasty she tricked people into becoming members she did daily vlogs so most probably joined for the company / daily vlogs and now suddenly nothing. So much for the “it helps me coming to chat with you guyssss” and “I wanna be here for you guysssss if you need to chat”

• Heart
Reactions: 10
And it’s nasty she tricked people into becoming members she did daily vlogs so most probably joined for the company / daily vlogs and now suddenly nothing. So much for the “it helps me coming to chat with you guyssss” and “I wanna be here for you guysssss if you need to chat”
Its all fake i wonder if people will cancel their membership ?

Reactions: 8
I don’t anyone will bother paying again next month after this. Not even sure if you can get a refund as you pay up for the month.

She,s full of tit !

Reactions: 10
I don’t anyone will bother paying again next month after this. Not even sure if you can get a refund as you pay up for the month.
Amy will still pay 😂😂 and babs is it the other one 😂😂

Charlie is digging himself a massive hole.. Trying to defend himself against a nurse! And then the classic, I know a nurse who agrees with me. As if you had a chat with a nurse, talking bollocks you are mate
I used to think he was just a bit of a drip...now I see hes juat a total bell end! They deserve each other, used to think maybe he just put up with her but I think he loves the drama as much as she does. Showing his true colours just like her right now

Reactions: 14
I can’t get the Facebook link but Charlie dances to the full monty song leave your hat on in this video 😆
I’ve no idea if this has been seen as I’ve never once watched any of her wedding vlogs 😂 DEAE306C-F1C6-47E8-83C9-58348037B498.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I can’t get the Facebook link but Charlie dances to the full monty song leave your hat on in this video 😆
I’ve no idea if this has been seen as I’ve never once watched any of her wedding vlogs 😂 View attachment 106354

Jesus! Charlie is so slim then. Who's the mad one jumping around in the back ground?

I put a link to the video on my post and it won't stop playing! That song is going to be stuck in my head now when I'm trying to sleep

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus look at her mum :O
She's definite some sort of corset on there she's as rigid as Ron Jeremy's 🍌:LOL:

Jesus! Charlie is so slim then. Who's the mad one jumping around in the back ground?

I put a link to the video on my post and it won't stop playing! That song is going to be stuck in my head now when I'm trying to sleep
😂 It's Penfold AKA Helen ,I can't unsee it now that Lexi said it ! that's her to a T:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.