Jane Gammons #14 Janeychins your lies are sick! Charlie Bean - you're just thick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she will part with a few packs of gifted JD Seasonings and knock off wax mewts! Not even a homemade tiffin slab or one of those papier-mâché hearts she made 😂
🤣🤣🤣. Yes. There’s a few nice items on that Bloggers NHS charity auction. Unlike the Dolliiee auction.

I just looked 😵. She's also trying to sell winter coats when people are in isolation and it's been warm and sunny 😂 she's a greedy beast. All that extra time on her hands to flog charity shop tit on Ebay now. Bet she can't thank lovely Tesco enough...
One of us should watch and see how much her auction makes !

Reactions: 8
They were obviously too small for her !! £30 for them , is she having a laugh ? Yes she is at whoever‘s expense that pays for those hideous trousers
😂 I've just noticed it's said choc brown SLIMMING trousers ..the widest slimming trousers in the world🐂:poop:..I'm only seeing now their actually Tummy Tuck ffs...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The tag line for the red coat..... 'double breasted thick'.... almost like she was describing herself ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
wow charlies reply is so bad and is he really trying to compare the horror health care people are seeing to janey chins 4 hours in tescos really ? wow ladies and gents hes just as bad as our precious janey they deserve eachother

• Haha
Reactions: 17
wow charlies reply is so bad and is he really trying to compare the horror health care people are seeing to janey chins 4 hours in tescos really ? wow ladies and gents hes just as bad as our precious janey they deserve eachother
Trying to play it down saying he asked a nurse friend and they said it was OK what he said 🥴 what a pleb !

• Wow
  • Haha
Just noticed soft arse has replied to this comment, what an arrogant prick! I wonder if this “nurse friend” actually watched the video because he did say nurses and doctors are trained for this sort of thing, duck right off, you’re as thick and ignorant as your stupid wife! View attachment 106098View attachment 106098

Sorry I don’t know why it’s posted pic twice!
Charlie (we know you read here), knowing a nurse does not validate what you said. What you said was offensive, regardless of how many nurses you know.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They were obviously too small for her !! £30 for them , is she having a laugh ? Yes she is at whoever‘s expense that pays for those hideous trousers
46" leg??? What is she - godzilla?! 😳 and in choclit brown of course incase she shat herself again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
some one else report her and link her ebay this is so wrong it is making me think is she either super duper stupid at this point and does not realise we know her ebay name or she has left tescos

Reactions: 9
The 90s called, they want their bootlegs back Jane. 😂
£30?? I doubt even a charity shop would accept them!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shocking the pair of them

Reactions: 9
She's like the human form of spam 😳 do they not have mirrors in that house 😱
Jane spammons :ROFLMAO: that fooking pink coat wants its own thread! looks like she's emerging from fadge lips when she wears it with that pink scarf....like someone is giving birth to a full size Jane

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.