Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vaperviv

Fukinhell!! Nurses aren't trained to wear a bastard face mask while they work 17 hour shifts, they aren't trained to facetime relatives of the dying so they can be there at the end, they never trained to put their life in danger every second of that shift!! Thay are leaving work with sore faces, heartbroken but they get up and do it day after day. Fuking heroes!! they are called that for a reason Charlie!!

I'd love to know how she got to see a doctor, I'm a cleaner for the elderly in sheltered housing, I had to carry on working just like many others which I happily did as my friends depend on me. Three week ago i called in to see one of my friends (don't like to say clients, they become part of your family when your with them for years, I do shopping, washing, collect meds, anything they struggle with) it was a Saturday, he had been unwell that week so I called in with milk and soup, just to check on him really, I have a key, luckily, as I knocked and got no answer, so I let myself in and found him on the floor, he was so hot, called 999 for ambulance, got him up and comfortable and waited a very very long 5 hours for that ambulance. I wasn't allowed to go with him in the ambulance or visit, he passed away 48 hours later....after testing positive for covid19.

I too became ill, I couldnt see a doctor, I was sent steriods in tablet form, nasal and inhaler, I was also sent breathing exercise videos, told not to sleep on my back, there was no test for me to have, only at the hospitals and because I could speak 4 words without fighting for breath I was to stay at home and not go to hospital which is understandable, people needed that bed I didn't.

Three week on and I'm just about there now. I survived, one of the very very lucky ones, oh and I return to work Wednesday. Ive got the funeral a week today, he can't have the send off he deserved, 74 years spent on this earth to have just ten people say goodbye at the end. That Charlie is fuking devastating, u and ur fat fuking wap of a wife don't know the meaning of the word stress!!! Sorry for the essay girls, I hope u understood it, I'm a cleaner not a teacher 😂.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
Am sure I am overstepping boundarys, hope you won't report me, my avatar is from my favourite show EVER, Chuck. It has 5 seasons (series for us non Americans). Lead actor (Zachary Levi, Chuck) was Shazam in recent film Shazam! Drama, action, comedy and romance (with chemistry), all free for anyone who has Amazon prime xx
Don’t have Amazon Prime but will see if I can find anywhere else ... always like a good recommendation 😊 xx

Can’t believe the audacity of Charlie to imply we are all work shy twits....
FYI Charlie ( I know you read here Jane )
I’m just turning 60 I’ve worked full time since I was 15 ... I work shifts and do a 48 hour week ( Not 4 hours a day ) Ive had 4 children and I still worked full time.
I’m legitimately off work at the moment FURLOUGHED .... I’ve been placed on furlough because my dad is disabled, registered blind and has a lot of health problems he got a 12 week shielded letter and as he lives with me and I’m his registered carer I would put him at too much risk if I continued to work and also cost the government more if he had to go into a care home if I couldn’t look after him,..
So No not work shy at all ....

I have got to the point that I’ve started to despise the two of them he is equally as bad for enabling her and mollycoddling her during all of this and he is making himself look like a henpecked fool of a man... Yes she may be anxious I mean under the circumstances who isn’t I had a fair few palpitations etc due to nerves but you have to get on with it there are people who are in far more unfortunate circumstances than yourself... they both work, have a roof over their heads, an abundance of food ( you only have to look at the size of them to see that evidence clearly ) they have no one else depending on them she doesn’t know the meaning of the word STRESS.

I don’t think she quite anticipated the fall out she would get from this stunt, things aren't going her way at all and a lot of people are calling her out which is why she is too embarrassed to face the camera ( apart from the suck ups that have paid her for the privilege of extra drivel )
I hope you and your dad are ok and keeping safe xx That goes for all of you lovely lot xx

His comment had as much validity as the “they are only jealous” drivel all these insta/you tube twats cry when they are called out on their behaviour.

His wife is a lazy twunt as documented on her public vlogs...

Her comment “even if I gave these people a million pounds they wouldn’t be happy” Jane, Jane, Jane it’s not we aren’t happy as people we bloody are 🤣 it’s we are not happy with you lying about virtually every aspect of your life, documenting it making it obvious you are lying and sadly their are people as daft as you who are falling for your shit and lining your pocket which to me is fleecing people who are not that bright... not good behaviour!

Jane - I am losing weight chip chip chipping away... you are filming yourself we can see you aren’t, you are lying to those you are making money off - Wrong!

Jane - I work full time.... you work 25 hours a week at best that’s not full time, you let your husband work full time plus take an evening job for money for your wedding, you didn’t even take on an extra hour. You are bloody lazy so again talking crap to your subscribers, whilst your idiot enabler makes assumptions about others when he should be kicking you up the arse and back to work and supporting your colleagues you selfish twat.

Jane - I am putting up a new channel to give something back to you lot - you are charging these people so do not try and dress it up as a public fucking service... you would help nobody but yourself EVER! You put your life out there we can see what sort of person you are and it’s shameful.

That’s all I can be bothered with atm but there are so so many more...

**Note to self apparently I am a grumpy fucker when woken up in the middle of the night by my twatty neighbour hammering!!!! DIY at 3 in the morning.... 😡😡😡😡😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

kadykal95

Chatty Member
Let me say firstly absolutely nothing wrong with working for Tescos. It's honest work and I've got nothing but respect for anyone that does an honest days work. I'd clean toilets for living if it kept a roof over my head and food in the fridge. but the fact Jane has done the same job since she was 16 with zero carer progression is bit sad, she could of at least been a team leader/shift manager by now if she'd grafted. She's quite happy doing the absolute bare minimum, she's very very work shy. I think she thinks that she will make it big on YouTube its easy work and she can earn money doing very little.

• Heart

Disneylover

VIP Member
Jane Gammons is a cunt, pass it on 🤣🤣🤣

Omg the end of the video was priceless, Charlie said Jane will be back in a few days bigger than ever 🤣🤣 spot on bean 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
🤢 I had a dream I was being seduced by the bean and he booked us a night away on a boat and Jane kept texting and ringing and he said it’s fine she knows what he does as she spent the night with Helen before 😆 😂 weirdest dream in my life and he kept trying it on but I’m happily married but he wouldn’t let me leave. I’m actually traumatised. I have absolutely no attraction to Mr Bean and his hewwwwoooooooo it was a nightmare. Trolls please be nice it took courage to share 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

doctordoctor

VIP Member
She could only talk about herself! She’s so anxious, so vulnerable, no PPE, crying all the time, me me me me......

• Angry
Reactions: 21

Rosap

I work full time in a good job , I've just bought my new house mortgage free. Bought my first house on my own on a shop workers wage at Jane's age because I worked hard and saved hard and didn't waste money on crap food, primark hauls and wax melts

I put myself through open university a few years ago while working full time to get a finance degree and am now studying again. I have a very nice life and dont need constant attention to feel good about my self. I'm definitely not foolish or stupid. I'd say I'm savvy and clever 😎

Charlie and Jane need to have a long hard look in the mirror while looking up the meaning of the word twit in the dictionary .

• Heart

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
Let me say firstly absolutely nothing wrong with working for Tescos. It's honest work and I've got nothing but respect for anyone that does an honest days work. I'd clean toilets for living if it kept a roof over my head and food in the fridge. but the fact Jane has done the same job since she was 16 with zero carer progression is bit sad, she could of at least been a team leader/shift manager by now if she'd grafted. She's quite happy doing the absolute bare minimum, she's very very work shy. I think she thinks that she will make it big on YouTube its easy work and she can earn money doing very little.
Totally this 🙌

That’s a very good point Suzey, what about Charlie bean?!
She is just not consistent in her lies at all is she? Her sister in law is about to give birth, she has banged on about this previously all the time, about her being an auntie, suddenly not mentioned at all, same re Charlie, same re family and friends, it was about them rallying round her, about her subs being there for her. Charlies grandparents, its about her doing their shopping for them, her picking up bits for her neighbour... I think this has shown her true colours more than ever... She is totally self obsessed and consumed what she can get for the littlest effort from her.

She really is rotten to the core in my opinion

Last edited:

doctordoctor

VIP Member
I’m neither a twit nor workshy!! I worked Saturday jobs from the age of 14, then full time employment for decades. Full time as in 40 hrs, then it changed to 37.5. I’m not jealous of Jane, why would I be? I’m a lot older than her and my life is full, thank God. Driving around pointlessly, eating KFC in the car, sitting in my nightie watching trashy TV, nana naps, working 4 hours a day, eating large amounts of junk/processed food, shopping trips to home bargains, never going out, no friends, thinking I’m a celebrity because ‘a company got in touch with me...‘ and sent you the most hideous clothes no-one would ever buy!! a ‘brand ambassador’ for rubbish seasonings and syrup stuff, a ‘date night’ with Charlie for Valentines day (you’d booked a table! Aye, right!!) but Charlie phoned and asked her to cancel and they
had a pizza (surprise!) at the seafront 🙈instead. Oh yes, lots to be jealous of there!! She keeps reinforcing the fact they’ve ‘never been happier’ living our best lives, he’s duller than a dull thing, those ‘lives’ are torture to watch! And it takes him sooooo loooong to tell you something, explaining then correcting himself, I’d go to Beachy Head alright if I was married to him ‘let me take a photo of you, back a bit, back a bi.....where’s he gone???’

• Haha
  • Heart

Yashlions

VIP Member
thread tittle ... I’m ill I’m fat I’m just a lazy twat and all for the bargain price of £1.99

• Haha
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
she's playing the victim so well, she'll have people sending her gifts and get well presents, im surprised shes not shared her amazon wish list like Emma Drew did......despicable twunts
im rolling my eyes so much I resemble a slot machine

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Rosap

Seriously Jane, we know you're reading this so if your mental health is really that bad get off you tube now - both of you. Not showing your face on is rubbish when you're sitting beside Charlie, you're not protecting yourself at all.

Take a full break until you go bsck to work or CV19 is over. If you're that upset why are you making yourself worse by being online. Turn off the phone, learn to cook, do some yoga, spend quality time with your husband.

Or if you're just seeking attention then piss off because that's what it looks like.

Jane - I'm now turning off YT to watch a bit of telly with my amazing partner who's a nurse who will still go to work even if he feels rock bottom so people can stay alive. I suggest you do the same

• Heart
  • Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
"its massive on me" as she stretched the fabric out to within and inch of its life and did not dare let go for fear of being catapulted into the next room from the backlash

• Haha
  • Heart

Disneylover

VIP Member
Apparently us “twits” are probably used to sitting around doing nothing all day normally. Erm, Charlie I certainly don’t thanks, I work full time unlike your lazy twat of a wife!

• Haha
  • Heart

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Worrying about everyone else and forgetting about herself??? It was all about herself!!😲😂 and staying off SM? She didn’t show her face but she was checking comments on the ‘live’ daft boy done and chirping in from the sofa! What’s she on about???

• Haha