Jane Gammons #14 Janeychins your lies are sick! Charlie Bean - you're just thick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet that pizza ain’t even Charlie’s it’s blubbachins. She’s probably sitting scoffing the large pizza to herself whilst he’s at work and posting it on his page. As we all know it is her that posts on his Instagram, she needs comfort after all
I agree look closely at the plate it’s the one she shows off. Why would he have that at work

Definitely been in trouble at work. It,s like she’s fallen off the face of the earth now which as we know is alien to the joint. Don,t dish to out Janie if you can’t accept the consequences! Meanwhile on a boring Thursday afternoon, I,ve found a new friend in Hayley ...... not !
She’s busy making her “ pre recorded videos” 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My eyes!! My eyes!! 🙈🤦‍♀️ Charlie grinding against Jane...🙈🙈🙈 that video should’ve come with a government health warning!!! You just know Helen’s the one who laughs the loudest, dances from her seat to the dance floor, shouts the loudest, photobombs everyone’s photos, has to always have some novelty things she wants everyone to wear.....just a pain really.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree look closely at the plate it’s the one she shows off. Why would he have that at work

She’s busy making her “ pre recorded videos” 🤫
Yes, where are these prerecorded videos that Mr Bean was on about? Defo something fishy 👀

Reactions: 9
Amy will still pay 😂😂 and babs is it the other one 😂😂

I used to think he was just a bit of a drip...now I see hes juat a total bell end! They deserve each other, used to think maybe he just put up with her but I think he loves the drama as much as she does. Showing his true colours just like her right now
Surprised Amy and Babs the fan girls aren’t paying over the odds!

Jesus! Charlie is so slim then. Who's the mad one jumping around in the back ground?

I put a link to the video on my post and it won't stop playing! That song is going to be stuck in my head now when I'm trying to sleep
He’s really put he beef on, Janiechins will be pleased

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
My eyes!! My eyes!! 🙈🤦‍♀️ Charlie grinding against Jane...🙈🙈🙈 that video should’ve come with a government health warning!!! You just know Helen’s the one who laughs the loudest, dances from her seat to the dance floor, shouts the loudest, photobombs everyone’s photos, has to always have some novelty things she wants everyone to wear.....just a pain really.
Which one is helen ? The one with the white dress at the back ?

Reactions: 3
That was a good bit of stalking 😂
I couldn’t sleep and had a rough night with the little one so thought I wonder if google had any dirt on them 😆

No exciting photos of our “retired footballer” and nothing about bubbachins but it flagged up the video which did give me a laugh. I was expecting to see more from such a well known quality content you tuber 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Our local Tesco’s have been great (I have 3 near me!) taking every precaution, and great staff!!

did any of you that reported her get replies from Tesco?
Yeah they just told me. It would be investigated and on my fb one told me that they are sorry i feel like this they value all custermores and that they will be investigating it

Both replied quite quickly too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.