Jane Gammons #14 Janeychins your lies are sick! Charlie Bean - you're just thick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is though, why would she elaborate so much and say about the tablets?
Surely she could have just said, I've been to the DR or spoken with the Dr and I've been signed off?
Maybe to make out she's in such a bad way the Dr has to medicate her to get her symptoms under control ?

Reactions: 7
I've had that stupid late night live jingle stuck in my head for a week. Maybe she could start writing jingles for ads -, when she's not on sick leave obsv.

Oh deeeeaaaah could be another catchy one like the wassuuuuppp from years ago 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I need to stalk her Ebay now😂. We will give your chins a wobble for you Janeykins! 👊About time she was sorted out, sick of the way she's strutted the last few months thinking she's all of that and so famous. Her revolting comments are blowing up in her smug face- good enough for her!

Reactions: 11
she's even a greedy grunter on Ebay, her staring bid prices are a joke! £10.99 start bid for a new look dress :ROFLMAO: plus postage!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
she's even a greedy grunter on Ebay, her staring bid prices are a joke! £10.99 start bid for a new look dress :ROFLMAO: plus postage!!!
A few of the big YouTubers are doing a charity auction on ebay this week for The NHS. This was suggested to Jane but there was no liked comment left by her. That says it all to me !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Might be wrong but don’t you need to be off work for a week first before you get signed off?

She said in her vid she’s not gonna get the tablets as she does not want to waste her money 💰🧐
Bloody hell when I'm ill I take anything if it makes me feel better. A prescription costs £9 theses days, maybe she wants to buy some pukka pies or a family size chicken with it instead...

An unessential trip to a Post Office to send it to the buyer.....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A few of the big YouTubers are doing a charity auction on ebay this week for The NHS. This was suggested to Jane but there was no liked comment left by her. That says it all to me !
As if she will part with a few packs of gifted JD Seasonings and knock off wax mewts! Not even a homemade tiffin slab or one of those papier-mâché hearts she made 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think I'll bid on the Tommy Tuck Jeans £30 😐 Their straight outta Saturday Night Fever !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Just noticed soft arse has replied to this comment, what an arrogant prick! I wonder if this “nurse friend” actually watched the video because he did say nurses and doctors are trained for this sort of thing, duck right off, you’re as thick and ignorant as your stupid wife!
6EC0334F-9F7C-4670-B947-CF1A5A023457.png
6EC0334F-9F7C-4670-B947-CF1A5A023457.png

Sorry I don’t know why it’s posted pic twice!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I just looked 😵. She's also trying to sell winter coats when people are in isolation and it's been warm and sunny 😂 she's a greedy beast. All that extra time on her hands to flog charity shop tit on Ebay now. Bet she can't thank lovely Tesco enough...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Just noticed soft arse has replied to this comment, what an arrogant prick! I wonder if this “nurse friend” actually watched the video because he did say nurses and doctors are trained for this sort of thing, duck right off, you’re as thick and ignorant as your stupid wife! View attachment 106098View attachment 106098

Sorry I don’t know why it’s posted pic twice!
Wonder why kate's comment was removed ? when I looked last night it was gone..

Well done @ChubClubThug was on my phone couldn't get to congratulate you earlier (shite reception)..Now @Emperortooco has to pass on the JG fan club peach trotter coat..You must wear it with pride everyday ..That's the punishment dished out to the title winner (it's in the small print in the T&C) 😂
Was quite enjoying wearing that !!! Time to find a new chinnie pic then 😂😂

• Haha
Even worse that we all know she got it for 40p from the charity shop 😂

• Haha
I just looked 😵. She's also trying to sell winter coats when people are in isolation and it's been warm and sunny 😂 she's a greedy beast. All that extra time on her hands to flog charity shop tit on Ebay now. Bet she can't thank lovely Tesco enough...
Those clothes have been hanging there from the Ark...Anyone that eventually buys them will get a pocket full of dead moths,cobwebs and mould..

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.