Jane Gammons #14 Janeychins your lies are sick! Charlie Bean - you're just thick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I checked her profile and she’s 12st to lose so she must be on the same diet as the Gammons ..must be why she took such offence to it 😂
Ahhh, so that's why, obviously hit a raw nerve. She's probably a bit jittery looking at the beans pizza! No need to take offence Hayley, you can eat that on the Gammon Diet if you want!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hayley was prob Janes mum or Jane ! How do these morons not see what we all see ?
and I bet the bean will get the cold shoulder for having 3000 calories in one go without her , she will be livid 🙃 I still reckon it was maccy ds shutting that has brought her mental health to a downwards spiral 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Ahhh, so that's why, obviously hit a raw nerve. She's probably a bit jittery looking at the beans pizza! No need to take offence Hayley, you can eat that on the Gammon Diet if you want!
Let’s face it, no food is banned !!!

Reactions: 9
something definitely does not add up, Charlie said they'd had a difficult weekend yet she was hyper on their lives and bouncing all over the lounge like mr blobby sunday evening......fast forward a few short hours to monday and apparently she'd had a huge anxiety attack, managed to get a doctors appointment and be seen in a matter of hours...can't even get through on the phones where I live, they're asking us to use the app to order repeat prescriptions etc but she got through, got an appointment and got "signed off" Charlie at first said a couple of days then later said a couple of weeks so which is it? im leaning towards the fact she's been in trouble at work and is off because of that, she went from minge twinge that narrrrdia might watch them and being all hyper to being so so poorly she can't possibly work and needs a break in a matter of hours hmmmmm
Well I have to agree Drs wise my neighbours mother has terminal breast cancer and has had a severe relapse in health and her Dr failed to attend to her two days on the trot this week (thankfully he now has) so to have a consultation and prescription same day sounds bloody fishy to me!!! But we all know that Janes world and reality are not in the same solar system..

• Sad
Well I have to agree Drs wise my neighbours mother has terminal breast cancer and has had a severe relapse in health and her Dr failed to attend to her two days on the trot this week (thankfully he now has) so to have a consultation and prescription same day sounds bloody fishy to me!!! But we all know that Janes world and reality are not in the same solar system..
Thing is though, why would she elaborate so much and say about the tablets?
Surely she could have just said, I've been to the DR or spoken with the Dr and I've been signed off?

Thing is though, why would she elaborate so much and say about the tablets?
Surely she could have just said, I've been to the DR or spoken with the Dr and I've been signed off?
And if she was so bad and Dr prescribed something for her symptoms why hasn’t she taken them? Why would you get your husband to update bloody You Tube if you were having such a terrible time? You would surely just make yourself better and explain afterwards?

Just more attention seeking pish from her in my opinion ....

Reactions: 13
Why did Jane not want to be seen....just chiming in from her sofa? What’s the point of that??

Reactions: 13
And if she was so bad and Dr prescribed something for her symptoms why hasn’t she taken them? Why would you get your husband to update bloody You Tube if you were having such a terrible time? You would surely just make yourself better and explain afterwards?

Just more attention seeking pish from her in my opinion ....
How come she isnt taking the medication? What a waste of a packet of tablets that may now just end up in the bin.

I follow Janes eBay and I just got a email to say she’s added new items 😂😂 thought you was ill hun ??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
@ChubClubThug wins with 17 votes

I think this is right, there was a lot of pages on the last thread!!

Let's continue then.. 😂 I have so much time these days to keep up
Well done @ChubClubThug was on my phone couldn't get to congratulate you earlier (shite reception)..Now @Emperortooco has to pass on the JG fan club peach trotter coat..You must wear it with pride everyday ..That's the punishment dished out to the title winner (it's in the small print in the T&C) 😂

• Haha
What a waste of an appt!!! Someone would’ve been desperate to speak to a doctor AND would’ve complied with the advice/treatment given!!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
What a waste of an appt!!! Someone would’ve been desperate to speak to a doctor AND would’ve complied with the advice/treatment given!!
Surprised she didn’t go to A & E to be honest, that’s their usual way!

so basically she went to the doctors just to be signed off because she has decided she doesn't need the treatment he prescribed........so if she doesn't need the treatment surely she doesn't need to be of work for a couple of weeks :unsure: like I said......something doesnt add up

Reactions: 17
I follow Janes eBay and I just got a email to say she’s added new items 😂😂 thought you was ill hun ??
Oh I follow her too must have a look! maybe she's dusted off the sought after cowboy boots again, you know the one's she hastily removed after we all laughed our fuckin heads off at them ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Should we start taking bets on when Blubberkins dares to make a return?
Is she gonna address the gammon sized elephant in the room or will she just 'oh-deee-aa' her way out of it all?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.