Jane Gammons #12 I have a voice & a platform more like I have a pukka pie & a gym ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i thought she was going to start crying 😭 when Charlie said he might go out on his bike and she might have to go out for a walk on her own. She’s so dependant on him to do anything On her own. It’s so sad to watch.

Reactions: 16
i thought she was going to start crying 😭 when Charlie said he might go out on his bike and she might have to go out for a walk on her own. She’s so dependant on him to do anything On her own. It’s so sad to watch.
How will she top up the top up shop alone :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she for fuckin real or what????? YOU JANEYCHINS!!! YOU do the extra hrs!!!! Lazy bint!!!
You would just do it without thinking about it wouldn’t you? She is just so selfish and self entitled 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Come on lexiloo - work your magic 😂
lol couple off the top of my head, anyone got anymore?? she makes it so easy for us ;)

jane gammon #13 saving the nation one bless you at a time oooooh deeeee yaaa

jane gammon #13 ooooh deeee yaaa I might have to do extra hours

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
duck me put this live on ma loves and thought I was watching Tan. So the joint has started yawning without covering that cakehole and then was picking her nose and her spotty clock !! What a bleeping mess

Jane gammon # 13 Who needs Boris when Janiechins is here, to save the nation from disaster, oh deee aaa

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Is she really filming herself during the clapping?! That woman has no shame 😡😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Will it be linked to the reoccurring ear problems?
Well it’s not hindering the eating anyway,she thinks now it’s an ulcer as she’s so run down 🙄and in the nxt breath “Charlie how long till the 🍕 ready “I think it’s reoccurring 🐂💩myself 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s gearing up with symptoms to avoid working , he’s putting his work uniform on to stay at home 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just saw LJ Carter stories is it me, or is her lips worse than Tans ? thought she was isolating

Reactions: 4
apparently she struggles to eat a big mac meal

View attachment 100107
Oh, duck off Giant Haystacks 🤣🤣

Here we go her tonsils are sore 🙄
Defo getting ready for self isolation!

Did anyone notice when someone asked if Charlie had been busy at work, he answered yeah we have been and then said they’d being doing their bit for the nhs in work, she just totally spoke over him!! She’s absolutely unbelievable, she has zero respect for him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.