Jane Gammons #12 I have a voice & a platform more like I have a pukka pie & a gym ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How embarrassing for her to say she struggles eating a Big Mac 😂 I bet she could easily get through 5 in one go !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Charlie seems like his brain is slowing down , ere yeah , ummmm ere ere , erm erm , helllllllllo , yeah , um , um , yeah 🤯lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Charlie seems like his brain is slowing down , ere yeah , ummmm ere ere , erm erm , helllllllllo , yeah , um , um , yeah 🤯lol
It's like he's malfunctioning 😂 he needs a smack on the head to set him right, like we used to give the tv a whack back in the day 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Well got my outfit for the party of the year tomorrow night. Friday night with the bleeping Gammon’s ! Gonna have to send Hubbie to the offie to get copious amounts of wine in for me as I,m going to have to be smashed to put up with that trash fest if last weeks was anything to go by !!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well got my outfit for the party of the year tomorrow night. Friday night with the bleeping Gammon’s ! Gonna have to send Hubbie to the offie to get copious amounts of wine in for me as I,m going to have to be smashed to put up with that trash fest if last weeks was anything to go by !!
That's the new thread title 😂

Reactions: 4
Haha, I don’t think I can take credit for this one I’m sure someone came up with it ages ago but it had me howling too 🤣
It was me when we were on about the Saturday wrestling with Big Daddy and Giant Haystacks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The bonus is only 10% if one months wage so she’ll only get about £300/£400

Reactions: 5
The only time she is struggling to eat a big mac meal is when McDonalds is shut and she can't get her trotters on one... like now 🤪🙄
I burst out laughing when she said that! If she followed calorie counting properly it wouldn’t look like Penfold had come to life and was waddling around Eastbourne 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The bonus is only 10% if one months wage so she’ll only get about £300/£400
So, say she earns around £1100 per month (that’s just a guess on part time hours) wouldn’t she get a £110 bonus for example?
When she said the other day she was hoping her bonus would be the same as what Charlie was losing I thought it would have to be a generous bonus from Tesco! She’ll do anything but up her hours
Of course, I could be thick and miscalculating 🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.