Jane Gammons #12 I have a voice & a platform more like I have a pukka pie & a gym ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just found it distasteful going through her cupboards, showing what she has...how does that help anyone who has not done 50 top up shops pre panic buying due to Covid19. It's one thing saying check what you have in your cupboards another to show how you've enough to feed the 5,000!
Describing the people queuing outside as 'herds', how she spoke to the woman asking about things in stock...yes, people are panic buying and I feel sorry for anyone working in a supermarket but this 'superior' attitude Jane has just highlights her lack of empathy and how fake that 'caring' aaaw dear insincerity on the lives is.
Funny how of all the things we comment on that is what has got to you Jane, enough to address it...because you know it is true and we've got your number...and it's not in deficit!
She could cut that cheese up along with a few other bits and handed out to her older neighbours who can’t get to the shops. But no the greedy selfish bint froze it for later . Her vidios have always been surrounded in binge eating and hoarding but at a time like this I don’t know how she’s got the cheek. And then to try call out other people for panic buying. Thank god she doesn’t have a baby the other babies in her area would be begging at the food banks while her cuboards would be spilling out with food . 😤

Virtual party like her virtual life. Boring as fk.

Oh great, that'll be the next instalment of Marchmass.
Why is it MarchmasS? Vlogmas, Christmas...where has the extra S come from?
mass as in the extra weight as a result of that slab cake alone?
It stands for mass as in body mass . And up it goes in March . March mass.😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm just so concerned about her dry, chapped hands!! She's like Mother Teresa, so caring and compassionate, crying watching old people going shopping from her sofa, grabbing all her shopping before everyone else and then providing the nation with hilarious content to take our minds off the global pandemic. So selfless, scoffing 4 Viennese whirls a day whilst Charlie is at work and interrupting her 5 minutes panic clean to go pick him up. If Charlie has to work from home for a few weeks, he is going to have his eyes opened to the sort of lifestyle she leads!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
holy hell balls......what did I just watch?? only managed a few minutes of it, I cannot believe they put that out and people joined in saying it was hilarious, it was pure cringe, worse than pure cringe it was pathetic, they reminded me of tit childrens entertainers, the type that do kids parties for a fiver because they're so crap, no one laughs at the except themselves and they think everyone loves them. I think they're both a bloody pukka pie short of a picnic after watching that.

is this really how a 29 year old bloke spends his Friday evenings......a blow up guitar, a colander on his head and his ever expanding belly and chebs on show for all his workmates to see

chebs.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm just so concerned about her dry, chapped hands!! She's like Mother Teresa, so caring and compassionate, crying watching old people going shopping from her sofa, grabbing all her shopping before everyone else and then providing the nation with hilarious content to take our minds off the global pandemic. So selfless, scoffing 4 Viennese whirls a day whilst Charlie is at work and interrupting her 5 minutes panic clean to go pick him up. If Charlie has to work from home for a few weeks, he is going to have his eyes opened to the sort of lifestyle she leads!!!
Can Charlie work from home, isn't his job essentially retail?
I know the joint likes us to think he's city slicker with a briefcase but actually, he's shelf stacker with a lunchbox 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
holy hell balls......what did I just watch?? only managed a few minutes of it, I cannot believe they put that out and people joined in saying it was hilarious, it was pure cringe, worse than pure cringe it was pathetic, they reminded me of tit childrens entertainers, the type that do kids parties for a fiver because they're so crap, no one laughs at the except themselves and they think everyone loves them. I think they're both a bloody pukka pie short of a picnic after watching that.

is this really how a 29 year old bloke spends his Friday evenings......a blow up guitar, a colander on his head and his ever expanding belly and chebs on show for all his workmates to see

View attachment 98215
Holy hell balls 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Been away a while whys jane off work wth is going on get to work you lazy cow

Wtf

you janey witch face are awful cretin theres people out there dying people out doing countless hours work to help people like you sat at home making light of this dreadful situation i hope you catch it u sick twisted witch that disco was ridiclous get a grip on reality

Reactions: 4
They’ve gone for a drive 🙄would Mr Bean not be a tad ‘over the limit ‘with the amount of alcohol 🍺 consumed last night 🥴🤔

Reactions: 8

View attachment 98215
I just can’t 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They’ve gone for a drive 🙄would Mr Bean not be a tad ‘over the limit ‘with the amount of alcohol 🍺 consumed last night 🥴🤔
It's great to see youngsters caring about their carbon footprint and going out on pointless drives ALL the time.

The Eastbourne Tescos should be contacted and her name given to them, She says that she has to keep quiet about where she works because of being on You Tube. I am sure they would love to know she's divulging this kind of information all over the world!! 8thin

What happened to her dairy intolerance? lol
I asked for an update on her various health issues. Guess what - nothing !

Reactions: 7
I asked for an update on her various health issues. Guess what - nothing !
That’s because there aren’t any 🤣

I did notice she coughed a couple of times on that shitshow last night, is she about to go into self isolation 😉

• Haha
Bet she’s crapping herself incase her crappy freebie beauty salon goes bust ! Gonna have to pay for the eyebrow top up yourself janey 🥴

7070B8D2-FF43-4C00-A7DC-5B73C8DB4BFD.png

Someone’s pissed Jane off 🥴

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I dunno ! when life gets tough just sit in your lounge with a saucepan on ya head makes it all seem better 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.