Jane Gammons #12 I have a voice & a platform more like I have a pukka pie & a gym ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s quite clear they both don’t understand how serious this is , they think it won’t effect them ! These are the sort of people that make it all worse she will be buying everything in the shops and still out and about to get her takeaway fix !! Scary stuff

• Sad
Reactions: 7
just watched todays vlog.....flicked through most of it due to its dullness, why do they think Charlie leading the vlog is a good idea? he's so monotone and dull, anyone who thinks a phone call to the doctors is content needs to have a word with themselves! Also made themselves look like a couple of uneducated bafoons with all the talk of coronavirus, Charlie says the "plan" is working and Jane reckons its all the hand washing!!!
Cannot believe how scruffy and unkempt she looked in it, is she modelling herself on Tan these days??? stig of the dump style
Jane is desperate to get Charlie to be the next Jordan Carter, remember she finds Jordan such an inspiration 😂
Copying each other? Jane wanting to look like Tan and get Charlie to give his opinions like Chris,Tan wanting to emulate the success of the Gammons podcast?
Natasha? Naomi? Noreen? Nadine Dorries Jane, Charlie must just be permanently embarrassed by what she comes out with. Getting people to engage over Corvid...doesn't know what it's called or what the 'wha'ssitcalledCharlie' conference was about when people are talking about issues like rent/self employment. Educate yourself before you start your broadcast.
Tune in for Charlie's next vlog, a call to renew his car insurance...no, not the company car 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Let’s all pray for jane when Uber eats stop delivery 🙏🏻

On a positive note tho with all this she actually might end up in a calorie deficit 😂 well it’s never happened before 🙏🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
Jane is desperate to get Charlie to be the next Jordan Carter, remember she finds Jordan such an inspiration 😂
Copying each other? Jane wanting to look like Tan and get Charlie to give his opinions like Chris,Tan wanting to emulate the success of the Gammons podcast?
Natasha? Naomi? Noreen? Nadine Dorries Jane, Charlie must just be permanently embarrassed by what she comes out with. Getting people to engage over Corvid...doesn't know what it's called or what the 'wha'ssitcalledCharlie' conference was about when people are talking about issues like rent/self employment. Educate yourself before you start your broadcast.
Tune in for Charlie's next vlog, a call to renew his car insurance...no, not the company car 😂
She’ll be ordering him one of the Carter twins turbans next ..watch this space 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can't actually believe the Bean compared us to Italy. Has he not heard that we are 2/3 weeks behind them? What an idiot.
It's Ok though Janes remedy is just to be positive and wash your hands.

Let’s all pray for jane when Uber eats stop delivery 🙏🏻

On a positive note tho with all this she actually might end up in a calorie deficit 😂 well it’s never happened before 🙏🏻
No way 🐷she’ll find food somewhere ,she’s already in tears because the old people are getting into the shops earlier and getting a head start on her 😂

• Haha
Latest vlog...about as interesting as watching grout dry, oh hang about that’s what the vlog consisted of, as well as bragging about her cheese bargains, that 2kg block should keep her going until Saturday. I hope fellow Tattlers you’re not too hurt by the rant she had about us all? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
How many tattlers messaged her 🤔Acting like Mother Teresa when she’s really Ebenezer Scrooge..Why would you rush to buy two huge blocks of cheese for “two people” ,when there’s family’s could have been doing with them ..I’ve just seen on the news a care home was finding it impossible to get food for their residents because the likes of her are buying everything in sight 🐷now she’s organising a party 🥳 everyone’s to wear a hat 🙄is she living in the real world 😐

• Wow
So what I’ve learnt from today’s live is she’s not a bleep after all but a bloody hero 🦸🏻‍♀️ 🙄 take that bloody cheese block and shove it up your hairy bum !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is boiling my piss right now. I am so disgusted that she bought all that cheese for her greedy self. Like you all say, a family could benefit and appreciate that so much more. She doesn't need it, she's wanting to freeze it.
Her fridge is also full to the brim right now, she's such an inconsiderate bint and I honestly can't watch her anymore!

Reactions: 11
Latest vlog...about as interesting as watching grout dry, oh hang about that’s what the vlog consisted of, as well as bragging about her cheese bargains, that 2kg block should keep her going until Saturday. I hope fellow Tattlers you’re not too hurt by the rant she had about us all? 🤣🤣🤣
bleeping hell what was the need for all that cheese, she’s one greedy mare. Don’t worry about people who can’t get any food or big families who would have needed that cheese more than you Jane! Oh by the way Jane, just to clarify I didn’t message you directly saying you only work 4hrs and you moaned you were exhausted while the nhs are pulling their tripe out, I wrote it on here so what are you lying for hun? 🤣
I thought you were never going to address tattle on your channel again? You could try coming up with something new instead of asking for a positive from the day because every other bleeping “influencer” is doing that right now. Can you imagine Charlie’s mates watching the vlog and Jane asking Charlie shall we do a disco on Instagram, I feel ashamed for them 🤣

How many tattlers messaged her 🤔Acting like Mother Teresa when she’s really Ebenezer Scrooge..Why would you rush to buy two huge blocks of cheese for “two people” ,when there’s family’s could have been doing with them ..I’ve just seen on the news a care home was finding it impossible to get food for their residents because the likes of her are buying everything in sight 🐷now she’s organising a party 🥳 everyone’s to wear a hat 🙄is she living in the real world 😐
That’s spot on, she does think she’s Mother bloody Teresa, oh I’m just trying to help everyone I’m just like that, piss off Jane you’re doing It so people will say how wonderful you are 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not stopping her scoffing their food supply anyway,nor trying to talk Charlie out of sending his mother a card for Sunday (anything to stop him having contact)..she's more faces than Big Ben that 1

iv'e often wondered whether She got on with Charlie's Mum. Has something gone on there? They never seem to visit Her or have any contact. I'd be heartbroken if my son didn't visit Me. Mind you, if she were My Daughter in Law, I wouldn't be happy, and wouldn't want Her in My home.

Hi lovely Tattlers! I've not been interested in the Gammon chronicles for the last couple of weeks due to all the Coronavirus news. I just couldn't stomach her smug bloated face dishing out 'advice'!! I'll catch up on her Marchmass cr@p now I can finally work from home and not spend my evenings worrying!! Can I just ask, are any of the Gammons self isolating yet because I thought they would be the first to be ringing in work with suspected symptoms?!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
“That god it’s Friday” from her this morning. So does that mean she’s off work this weekend? Why isn’t she doing overtime? Helping out all ways in which she can and earn a bit extra which could be needed in this upcoming weeks? She has no ties at home no responsibilities what is she doing? I’d be so embarrassed. Think of the amount of people she could be helping, some which are absolutely desperate and vulnerable!

Hi lovely Tattlers! I've not been interested in the Gammon chronicles for the last couple of weeks due to all the Coronavirus news. I just couldn't stomach her smug bloated face dishing out 'advice'!! I'll catch up on her Marchmass cr@p now I can finally work from home and not spend my evenings worrying!! Can I just ask, are any of the Gammons self isolating yet because I thought they would be the first to be ringing in work with suspected symptoms?!
You know I am surprised they haven't seen as she sees a paramedic for a blocked ear and at one time a&e was their home away from home.
These two will be the ones who will display symptoms but carry on working as money is more important than the nations health!

Wait....so staff get first pick before it opens?? On a normal day it wouldn't bother me but times like this that really isn't fair one bit!
Correct!
I actually don't think she should have made that public knowledge.
Our local Tesco has queues across the car park at 6 in the morning (crazy I know) but to know that the staff have had first pickings before others even have a chance doesn't sit right with me.
I'm almost tempted to contact Tesco about it...

Reactions: 9
Correct!
I actually don't think she should have made that public knowledge.
Our local Tesco has queues across the car park at 6 in the morning (crazy I know) but to know that the staff have had first pickings before others even have a chance doesn't sit right with me.
I'm almost tempted to contact Tesco about it...
They will still be limited like on products but it still isn't right at all. The staff should be told to shop on their breaks, dinner time or after work basically in their own time.
I have said this on other threads.....WHERE ARE FOLK GETTING THEIR MONEY FROM FOR THESE HUGE BULK BUYING ESCAPADES??? I haven't had the time or money until today to even consider a big shop.

iv'e often wondered whether She got on with Charlie's Mum. Has something gone on there? They never seem to visit Her or have any contact. I'd be heartbroken if my son didn't visit Me. Mind you, if she were My Daughter in Law, I wouldn't be happy, and wouldn't want Her in My home.
Well reading between the lines there doesn't seem to be much between Jane and his mum,don't think any love would be lost if they never saw each other again..I think they visit an odd time ,but now with the situation as is it's a perfect excuse not to...

Welcome back Spinidge glad your finally able to work from home..no sign of isolating yet their too bloody greedy, as you can tell their scoffing everything in sight🐷she's complaining she exhausted with all the panic buying ,so I'd say it won't be long before she's feigning some sort of illness🤒

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.