Jane Gammons #12 I have a voice & a platform more like I have a pukka pie & a gym ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beach ball is orating again...serious question do you think there is something medically wrong with her, her face gets bigger by the vlog? Apart from the obvious over eating causing the face bloat that is.

Reactions: 6
Please keep the updates coming. I've had to come off all social media because all the posts re covid were giving me huge anxiety attacks so tattle is keeping me going and up to date with Jane

Thank you all xx

Reactions: 9
Please keep the updates coming. I've had to come off all social media because all the posts re covid were giving me huge anxiety attacks so tattle is keeping me going and up to date with Jane

Thank you all xx
They are both still class A gimpoids 🙄🙄🙄💩💩💩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She had yesterday off on annual leave and today she has anxiety from a few hours work. We'll I'm sorry Jane but if you are going to moan about your job give it up and let some well deserving people who have lost their take it who will actually do a shift. Some people would literally take on any job right now to earn for their family. I'm lucky enough at the moment that I can work and I'm hoping that I can give my slimming world consultant a temporary job to help her and me out at a busy time. I know that it isn't what her career is but i care that she doesn't lose her home and I may need additional admin support to save some of my client's businesses.

And how gross that she admitted in her live that until today she used to lick her fingers to pick bags for peoples fresh produce and she is having to remember not to do it. As if she is some kind of hero... I wouldn't do it anyway if picking my own fruit let alone anyone else's... 😲 vile

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
"is it Covid or Convid?"

It's not like it's been all over the news for the last month, is it Jane?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
They are both still class A gimpoids 🙄🙄🙄💩💩💩
I might send her some advice. I'm walking 45 minute each way to work to avoid buses, doing fast days twice a week, add in the anxiety and I've lost a stone in a few weeks.

She needs to drive less and walk faster picking the food at work...... And stopping eating constantly - that might help too

• Heart
Her bloody live where she suggested people get a hobby to get them through this tough time!!! Is she for bleeping real? I watched a little old guy on my road pack him and his wife into his car which was packed to bursting ... he smiled to me I said ohhh are you off on holiday? He smiled sadly and said no he was off to his holiday cottage to isolate themselves ... it broke my heart 😢 went to get some food tonight and every shelf was stripped bare ... get a hobby? duck off Jane ... that’s all 🤣

Did anyone else wanna smack her smug face when she said oh we can shop before the store opens? You know she is doing this every day from now

• Angry
Reactions: 10
judging by the size of her she’s eaten the whole shops supply..🐷

• Haha
Is she bleeping joking, she said she’s exhausted from work she only works 4 bleeding hours doesn’t she?! This woman takes the piss I bet she hasn’t offered to work extra hours or anything, she’s too bloody selfish. I think of our wonderful nhs workers during this time and then there’s bloody Jane, ah she’s exhausted 👊🏻👊🏻 duck off woman go and get a full time job

Makes me chuckle 😂 if you didn’t know what she did for a living you would think she’s Boris Johnson personal assistant 😫 the way she talks about her two hours a day at Tesco !

• Haha
Makes me chuckle 😂 if you didn’t know what she did for a living you would think she’s Boris Johnson personal assistant 😫 the way she talks about her two hours a day at Tesco !
Maybe she was with the advice he was dishing out 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
urgh has she really posted a picture of her crying face to her stories??? that makes me cringe "ooh im cwying" boo bleeping hoo Jane.......so are a lot of the country and if you feel so sad for the old people do something about it instead of using it to gain attention........utter twunt

• Heart
  • Wow
urgh has she really posted a picture of her crying face to her stories??? that makes me cringe "ooh im cwying" boo bleeping hoo Jane.......so are a lot of the country and if you feel so sad for the old people do something about it instead of using it to gain attention........utter twunt
Not stopping her scoffing their food supply anyway,nor trying to talk Charlie out of sending his mother a card for Sunday (anything to stop him having contact)..she's more faces than Big Ben that 1

• Haha
“Me,me,me,me,me,me,me,me,me,me,me,me,me,me...it”s ALL about me and don’t forget me!” Gonna send Janeychins a t-shirt within that on! You know Janeychins who is allegedly calorie counting, take away sandwiches, McDonalds, chunks of fat ridden and sugar ridden homemade chocolate mess and chocolate Hobnobs, but please remember she’s not really into chocolit! Boo bloody hoo, now Charlie’s 30th has had to be cancelled she’s sadly lost her goal for losing weight and cried a lot about it at the weekend, so here cometh the excuses as to why she’s so quickly lost the supposed focus and motivation she had last week. Does she think people have memories as bad as hers when it comes to adding up her calories?

Not been around for a while so just catching up but listening to these 2 talking about corona virus is awful they are so clueless dumb and dumber. Charlie the death rates lower dear because were some time behind Italy not that Boris has a magic plan and janes comment about hand washing rally helping as if no other countries wash hands. Don’t even start me on them throwing away good food because the BEST BEFORE date is gone past.

Reactions: 11
Hey Jane, how about making your food portions smaller?

This will
a) help you to lose weight, turn a negative into a positive.
b) make the food you have in, last longer therefor leave food on the shelves for others that may need it more.

Or
c) you could just carry on as you are and do your shopping before the store opens and eat for England as normal not giving a duck about others.

I’m sure if she had to isolate she could last until Christmas with her magic fat burning water and her fat storage she’s so clueless and wonder how she feels about Charlie working in the big city considering it’s the largest effected at the moment.

Reactions: 7
just watched todays vlog.....flicked through most of it due to its dullness, why do they think Charlie leading the vlog is a good idea? he's so monotone and dull, anyone who thinks a phone call to the doctors is content needs to have a word with themselves! Also made themselves look like a couple of uneducated bafoons with all the talk of coronavirus, Charlie says the "plan" is working and Jane reckons its all the hand washing!!!
Cannot believe how scruffy and unkempt she looked in it, is she modelling herself on Tan these days??? stig of the dump style

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.