Jane Gammons #12 I have a voice & a platform more like I have a pukka pie & a gym ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I'm really surprised that those two hypochondriacs aren't rushing up to casualty every day!!

Reactions: 7
Yes, Taco Bell but she's tagged it #takeaway.

Mind you, she's also tagged #friends and I struggle to believe she has any, so ... 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 97921
Treat a feckin treat? Janeychin’s life is one big long calorie, fat and sugar ridden treat, her face will be soon be as big as that poor ball she bounced around on just the once!

• Haha
I can only manage bits of her dull tit and boring lives, the sight of her bloated moomin face peering at the camera in the cupboard as she ponders life makes me want to reach in and slap it......so I just skim them, I did pick up the rant about people apparently messaging her calling her out for comparing her 4 hour shift to the hard workers, clearly aimed here as we discussed it......**hi jane**....she had the cheek to say when did I compare my job to important ones?? and laughed like a goon to the camera feeling all chuffed that her minions would blow smoke up her arse over it yet forgetting she added a picture to her stories comparing retail staff to the band who went down playing on the bloody titanic.....thats what we called you out for you crass, spoiled, delusional pillock!!

and rurrrrrlaax........deep breath.....actually feel better for that rant, im upset today, my twins are year 6 primary and it may be the last day there today depending if schools re open before summer hols, they'll miss leavers trip, leavers assembly, prize giving, leavers party, transitions to secondary school and the fun days of getting your friends to sign your polo shirt and fill a book with messages of good luck etc so im feeling upset and have cried a lot this morning, my heart aches for all the leavers around the country and yet humpty bleeping frumpty is having minge twinge over cheap cheese.....hope it gives you the shits and you run out of bog roll
Oh Lexi it’s awful, I feel so sad for all the kids who have probably had their last day today, as you say they’ve missed out on so much and the parents too 😥. It’s absolutely terrifying what’s going on right now, then you have knobhead talking tit online. I hope she gets the shits too. Sending love babe and to anyone else who needs it right now ❤ Xx

Yes I'm really surprised that those two hypochondriacs aren't rushing up to casualty every day!!
I’m surprised the lazy witch hasn’t self isolated. As for thank god it’s Friday, god forbid she offers to work the weekend with what’s going on right now, they would bite her hand off. Selfish cow

Guyyyyysssss I'm not panic buying before anyone says it, as she holds up a 2kg block of cheese!

Errr I wouldn't call this panic buying Janeychins, I mean, cheese isn't much use when you run out of staples, no, I would just call it greed, pure and simple.

Funny how she can eat so much cheese now yet it prevented her from losing weight on SW...apparently.
Good point over the cheese, what a bleep

My poor nephew has worked so hard revising for his GCSE's.
I feel so sorry for him and others in the same position with A levels also or any exams that were due to be sat.
It's not even like they are postponed, they are cancelled.

We are certainly living through very strange times.
Oh it’s awful, all the hard work and revision the kids have put in ☹

Just heard a critical care nurse crying on the radio, she'd just done 48 hours in a hospital only to go shopping and not able to get any food 😪I hope Jane and her like were listening while stocking up their freezer with unneeded cheese 🤬
I cried watching that on the news before, I hope these idiots listen!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She's expanding by the vlog🎈
She definitely is I’ve never seen a weight gain so quick in my life. I feel guilty eating something incase I run out and can’t feed my family but Mrs blobby doesn’t give 2 shits as long as she’s fed n watered, selfish to the core is that 1

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yes, Taco Bell but she's tagged it #takeaway.

Mind you, she's also tagged #friends and I struggle to believe she has any, so ... 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 97921
Bloody hell I thought that might have been an old pic you dug out ,I can't believe she was out scoffing ,and then trying to put on a Bette Davis performance over the food shortage( it's Jane why am I surprised )..We all know that was a one piggy portion from the porkie pinocchio ..no way she was sharing that it's against her religion #friendsmyarse...

She never found the plot in the first place...all those toxic wax melts and spraying air freshener has gone to the few brain cells she actually has! OMG she looks like a Village People reject!
Hopefully she'll end up at the YMCA if their outta work ,and Charlies mum tells her to get to feck (she ain't movin in here)...

Reactions: 4
She’s pissed as a fart 💨 looking like Jeff Lynne on holiday 😂 'Ticket to the moon' is definitely coming to mind..

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I,ve watched about 45 seconds of that utter bleeping wank and that’s more than enough for me thank you. Bellend,s the pair of em !!

And what a spotty face she has now as well, pukka pies and chocolate, greedy twunt 😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I,ve watched about 45 seconds of that utter bleeping wank and that’s more than enough for me thank you. Bellend,s the pair of em !!
It gets worse he’s pissed 🥴sittin wy a colander on his head 🙃Jesus wept

Reactions: 8
Deffo pissed, surely you'd have to be to make a vlog like that. Check the Bean, I'm pissing myself.

Deffo pissed, surely you'd have to be to make a vlog like that. Check the Bean, I'm pissing myself.
He’s drinking beer 🍺he’ll be in for some stick from his work colleagues for sure 😂

She’s thinking of doing bingo nxt week 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s drinking beer 🍺he’ll be in for some stick from his work colleagues for sure 😂
I suspect he's had a bottle of his favourite wine too. Go Charlie Bean :D:ROFLMAO:, your colleagues will remind you what happened on Monday morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I suspect he's had a bottle of his favourite wine too. Go Charlie Bean :D:ROFLMAO:, your colleagues will remind you what happened on Monday morning.
And of course it’s been posted online 🤭don’t forget it can be traced back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.