Jane Gammons #12 I have a voice & a platform more like I have a pukka pie & a gym ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so she's asking for "good vibes only"......just getting my loud speaker out.......STOP BEING SUCH A DICK SPLASH THEN YOU FOOL......as you were ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Wish she’d do a try on haul , you know the one where she Tells you it’s prob gonna be to big for her looks massive etc then when she try’s it on and she’s practically turning blue as the tops cut of her circulation 😂
She bleeping daren’t do a try on at the minute as she would be exposed as the porky fibber that she is, almost back to her summer weight ? She might be when she closes her eyes and imagines but the reality is ever expanding chin ripples resting on an ever expanding gut !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Ahhh that explains it...why Helen hasn’t been vlogging much lately, she hasn’t had the time as she’s now a “councillor”, according to Janeychins. Would this be Parish or Local Councillor I wonder? I keep saying the same thing but “you can’t fix stupid”.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I,ve succumbed and I didn’t want to tonight, I’ve put this goddam awful Sainsbury’s video on. Christ on a bike ! ‘I just love a notebook with a good old slogan on it “ for god sake Janiechins let your hair down and live a bit, tell us you love it hard up the a*se or love a bit of nipple twisting anything apart from a bleeping notebook ! Now it’s her favourite part, food, mmm can almost hear her chin wobbling and was that a bit of drool that fell on that packet of wraps. Never known anyone put it away like she does and lose massive amounts of weight like she can, am well jeal......NOT !!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I,ve succumbed and I didn’t want to tonight, I’ve put this goddam awful Sainsbury’s video on. Christ on a bike ! ‘I just love a notebook with a good old slogan on it “ for god sake Janiechins let your hair down and live a bit, tell us you love it hard up the a*se or love a bit of nipple twisting anything apart from a bleeping notebook ! Now it’s her favourite part, food, mmm can almost here her chin wobbling and was that a bit of drool that fell on that packet of wraps. Never known anyone put it away like she does and lose massive amounts of weight like she can, am well jeal......NOT !!!!
I thought she just added the clothes in to try and distract us from another top up shop

I’m watching today’s vlog and getting annoyed at Jane. She’s asking Charlie to talk about his A&E visit last night but interrupting him as he was doing that. Then she gave him the camera but sat next to him noisily unpacking parcels. Why would you be so noisy in your own filming while you’re out of shot other than to attention seek?! 🙄

Reactions: 3
I’m watching today’s vlog and getting annoyed at Jane. She’s asking Charlie to talk about his A&E visit last night but interrupting him as he was doing that. Then she gave him the camera but sat next to him noisily unpacking parcels. Why would you be so noisy in your own filming while you’re out of shot other than to attention seek?! 🙄
What was he at A&E for I missed that I just skimmed past the clothes

Reactions: 4
A&E did I miss something? I loved when she said the dress was in a different design but clearly meant same style dress different pattern / print 😆 It’s because she’s too skint to buy anything for hauls remember when she said she might buy stuff for hauls then take it back 😂

• Haha
I thought she just added the clothes in to try and distract us from another top up shop
When she reads tonight’s comments probably having a half hour skive on the bog at work in the morning, she’ll thank you for that. To the walking chin that will be an inspirational idea of the way forward with her videos, to us on here, absolute torture !! more close up shots of slogans on notebooks to follow me thinks 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
What was he at A&E for I missed that I just skimmed past the clothes
I’m not sure really. They tested for appendicitis and infection because of pain he was suffering. They suggested a possible muscle strain I think.

Reactions: 3
When she reads tonight’s comments probably having a half hour skive on the bog at work in the morning, she’ll thank you for that. To the walking chin that will be an inspirational idea of the way forward with her videos, to us on here, absolute torture !! more close up shots of slogans on notebooks to follow me thinks 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Do you think I should ask her for commission for giving her the best idea she’s ever had 🤩

• Haha
Do you think I should ask her for commission for giving her the best idea she’s ever had 🤩
You won’t get that as she is as tight as duck however a couple of gifted wax melts or out of date JD seasonings might find their way to you 😂😂x

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I’m sorry, I didn’t watch tonight’s one, it was an old one lol. I watch YouTube on my tv a lot and was settling down for dinner and doing other stuff when I put it on, I want paying full attention at which vlog I chose, sorry 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m sorry, I didn’t watch tonight’s one, it was an old one lol. I watch YouTube on my tv a lot and was settling down for dinner and doing other stuff when I put it on, I want paying full attention at which vlog I chose, sorry 😁
So I take it you didn't notice how much weight she's lost in her more recent one's then ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Omg. Who the F does she think she is trinnys fat sister. Her life’s so boring ,they have nothing to talk about ,can’t make another microwave meal look exciting,so she shows us round Sainsbury’s. Boring.!, get a fing grip and live life a little. Jane. Bet Charlie would love it if youd just rip his clothes off when he comes home for a change instead of watching you editing these boring eventful blogs. Mind you he’ll be able to fantasise about the strip joint he was at on the night out. Oops he didn’t go to one did he. 🤪🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.