Jane Gammons #12 I have a voice & a platform more like I have a pukka pie & a gym ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh God that vlog was pitiful. I'm surprised she doesn't hashtag herself as a voiceover artist!
Which fugly clothes are you going to bring us along to next chins? Bon Marche? You know you want to 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg! Knowing how Jane dresses, do we really want to see what she likes in Sainsbury's?
A quick summery in case you CBA to watch - or want to save your eyes from the juddery slowed down filming!

Getting into the warmer mumfs so lets get started!

Lovely camel/beige knitted dress(!) She had one similar last that she wore to deff on her holiday to Ibeefa (just what you need, a knitted dress for wearing in the sunshine!)

Sainsburys is a bit more expensive apparently.

Next we have a (drab) jacket. It's beige with a bit of yellow in? (I'd call it camel myself but who am I to argue with fashion extraodinaire) Jane the stylist says don't be afraid to look at clothes in supermarkets because you could really dress this (drab) jacket up for a wedding guest! WTF!

She then went on to show a top that said Petit Moi on the front. Say no more, she clearly couldn't pull that one off!

She recommends Sainsburys for clothes as she bought loads from there last year for her holiday. AVOID, AVOID, AVOID!

Mustards, yellows, beige and browns are really in this year (yay, I can't wait for Summer so I can look....drab as duck!)

On to Mothers Day stuff...no tat, all good quality...
And she is loving the picnic ware for the warmer mumfs, probably not big enough for a Gammon picnic, how about a suitcase, do they have any of those in stock?

More food, well it wouldn't be a Gammon vlog without food, would it?

Hope that little summery has saved your sanity, should you chose not to watch.
Bloody hilarious thank you for this summary now I don’t have to watch the damn thing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder if she'll realise when someone points out to her it's Friday 13th today, that her vlogs have had the wrong dates on them for the past few days?

• Haha
I can feel a podcarrrrst coming on, maybe they’ll record it when they’re scoffing Dominos in the car tonight 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Where are they all ?? must be because of the virus their all MIA..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just watched the livingstones . It’s helens 35 birthday. She’s just opened the bracelet sent by Jane with a gift voucher. I wouldn’t even give that bracelet to a 12 year old. Childish piece of crap. She could have bought herself a bracelet making kit from amazon for a few quid and made herself a wrist full if she really is into such tat.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I was waiting to see the little garden furniture and cute little garden ornaments...is she now a Borrower?!

People are cancelling gatherings and weddings all over the world and health anxiety Jane is dressing up a boring jacket for attending a wedding...is that the best example you could give for an outing for that piece of sartorial boredom!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I was waiting to see the little garden furniture and cute little garden ornaments...is she now a Borrower?!

People are cancelling gatherings and weddings all over the world and health anxiety Jane is dressing up a boring jacket for attending a wedding...is that the best example you could give for an outing for that piece of sartorial boredom!
Don't tell me she shaving the balls off the salmon trotter coat :0

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I didn’t realise Helen was only 35 🧐 I thought she was much older. And yes the reaction to the bracelet was really fake...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

What was she on I can't find her ??

Reactions: 2
DID SOMEBODY SAY
Has she appeared yet? if that doesn't entice her out idk what will ;)

Get you round to her house and tell her we're bored waiting on the opinions vlog ..come on quick smart !! ;) It's Tan I mean haha !

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She 'won' a blow dry and had the hairdresser come to her flat??? What about asking the hairdresser to call to B&Q enroute for a hedge trimmer and sort out those hideous freebie eyebrows???? duck me.... 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
She has willpower when it comes to food !!!! I’ve heard it all now I mean seriously 😳 we are 3 years in with no weight loss 🙄 them brows are bleeping shocking her face is fucked up as it is , she looks like a gerbil on steroids 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.