Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
I'm still 😂 at the thread title!

I'd turn up to one of her meet & greets ... with a bag of rotten tomatoes. I think all this 10k on Instagram malarkey has gone to her head. People only follow her to take the piss I reckon!

Has she mentioned her IBS or being scared of shitting herself lately? It's like these ailments appear by magic and leave by magic .. 🤥

And still all she has to offer is droning on about losing weight.
She has ! apparently the chamomile tea is getting rid of her trapped wind

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So are we not getting a Marchmass vlog tomorrow? She said on insta she was doing a vlog in there (cooking dinner) is she forgetting she uploaded today so doing that tonight still means none tomorrow honestly trying to figure her out kills my brain cells

Glottal Stop

Thanks for your reply. have you seen their hair? I'm sure yours is like my daughter in laws, well kept and lovely. I'm talking about Jane and Tan who have no qualms about getting down and hairy in their vlogs. I really shouldn't say anything about Jane because she's more ok but Tan is looking really bad because of her hair. Just think about a cut girls, it could take years off you. Right put the gin down GS, hahaha

• Haha

Kimberina

Yes, it was mentioned about going back in 6 weeks but I wonder if she’ll have future treatments?

Bloody looks like it!
I must have zoned out on that bit 🥴 makes my blood boil - I paid nearly £300 for mine she shouldn’t get freebies, especially on other treatments!

monga

VIP Member
Has it lol guess it doesn’t fit anymore then lmao. It never ever did fit though . That Laura Ashley dress will have had more owners than I’ve had hot dinners.
sorry it's the laura Ashley wrap spotted skirt she's on ...

monga

VIP Member
Oh you know they would be too baggy, plenty of room around the wrists, just so much room like the Cocomy try ons.

Oh London surely 😂 Company car to complete the look
I'm convinced she wanted those sleeves like that so she could stuff the contents of the treat drawer up there ..on be known to the bean she was stuffing herself silly while pretending her IBS was playing up...

• Haha
Oh and with regards to the post I mentioned it’s because I had only seen this version so didn’t know if she had copied but see she didn’t even make it herself just took it offline 😆
BAE77D46-81C6-4B38-937C-8DFDF69F79FE.jpeg

• Wow

monga

VIP Member
hoping for a sausage party ;)
😳last seen being picked up by a bloke in glasses,grey trackkies with a massive trouser 🐍😱. 😂

Have you seen her stories 🥺advertising the company’s she’d booked for Charlie’s party 🥳 safe to say she was recouping her losses 🧐but on a plus she had Boris J filtered to fck 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
she most definitely hasn’t lost anything weight wise.... though she’s gained a couple of slugs to go with the turkey neck

this I don’t understand and never have.... why anyone fair would want slug looking eyebrows...
I'm blonde and have my eyebrows microbladed ( mainly because I have none left from shaving them off in the 80’s 🤦🏼‍♀️ don’t ask ) but nothing gets put on my brow until she has checked the colour with me first I’d be horrified if mine were that dark
I didn't shave mine but definitely over plucked and now they just don't grow where they were plucked for so long.
I'm waiting for the fashion to change and my 80's/90's style brows are back en vogue 🤣
They're actually not too bad but obviously just not fashionable these days!

lexiloo

VIP Member
Wtf is this???? She is the a bigger contradicting twat than Boris Johnson.... One minute it's backward calorie counting and the next it's, How many packets of chocolate can I make a gooey mess out of to guzzle down my pig face???? You couldn't write this....
800g of choc-o-lit there too and thats before all the crap she piled on the top, why on earth when you're *allegedly* calorie counting would you make that?? made me feel sick looking at it, love how she said she isnt really that keen on chocolate......now now janey, we remember the treat drawer and your love of clubs ;)

• Heart

Hugs123

Thread suggestions? I can't divalge my suggestion 😂😉

Why would any of us do that? We are on here for a gossip, we have a laugh...sometimes it gets serious, but we don't encourage trolling...certainly not ringing people's place of work. I think Tattle terms and conditions are clear on that.
Tesco terms and conditions are to not talk about customers out side of work