Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
Yes I was awake early yesterday, at 4:50am because of work committment and when my phone pinged at 5am, I was like what the fudge is that at 5am...it was a notification for her bloody voiceover shit.
My first thought when I saw the time it went up was "she's brave" she'll still be in work ,but then we seen the rubbish she put up ..we would only have been dissing Asda lol !

Reactions: 4

Marj24

VIP Member
No here to say what anyone should watch but given the times why not watch what makes you happy? Just realised have not watched The Endless Adventure for two months, will have a mini binge, after which will re-watch Chuck on Amazon Prime, if you are not familiar a show of drama, action, comedy and romance, with good looking leads and great chemistry. Life (for me) is potentially too short to watch dull and boring Gammons and the like, will catch up on the box sets I have been meaning to watch. As bad as what is going on perhaps it will lead to the end on the 'influencer'

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

monga

VIP Member
Oh great, that'll be the next instalment of Marchmass.
Why is it MarchmasS? Vlogmas, Christmas...where has the extra S come from?
Mass as our Lard saviour Cheesus is imparting her wisdom?
Or mass as in the extra weight as a result of that slab cake alone?
All I can think the S stands for is πŸ’©πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3

monga

VIP Member
Bloody hell Im sure I paid less than that for initial treatment and 4 top ups and probably got enough left in the pot for another top up. And mine are natural looking and even. Its a good job they were a freebie Jane you would have been ripped off if you had to pay.
But she's pushing this girl on her subs ..who are going to have to pay that ? she was on her stories today hunched over a placard with this girls business info on it

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Wow plugging jd seasons lol who the hell is worried about bloody herbs 😭 yes jane we all want to season food ! Food that we ain’t got because we can’t get hold of any 🀯 what a first class Pratt
Do you mean you haven't got the first pick at the supermarket or enough to fill a spare chest freezer?

Guuyzz what seasoning do you suggest I add to to the last tub of formula milk I have, bar b q?
The woman is obsessed with food...a few days ago ' you are propped up on a tub of this, next to a bottle of that and a jar of bhuna sauce, Pataks' -nobody asked Jane!

Came across this thread today...

Reminded me of Jane... She is the kind of idiot with no common sense that does the most ridiculous swaps.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
New thread name .. saving the nation one donut at a time !

I’m watching prisoner cell block and they have all got Charlie’s coat πŸ§₯ and jumper on πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 80s vibe
Prisoner!!! I am on episode 614 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it's taken me months but I was determined haha.

• Haha

Spinidge

VIP Member
Hi lovely Tattlers! I've not been interested in the Gammon chronicles for the last couple of weeks due to all the Coronavirus news. I just couldn't stomach her smug bloated face dishing out 'advice'!! I'll catch up on her Marchmass cr@p now I can finally work from home and not spend my evenings worrying!! Can I just ask, are any of the Gammons self isolating yet because I thought they would be the first to be ringing in work with suspected symptoms?!

• Heart

monga

VIP Member
DID SOMEBODY SAY
Has she appeared yet? if that doesn't entice her out idk what will ;)

I was waiting to see the little garden furniture and cute little garden ornaments...is she now a Borrower?!

People are cancelling gatherings and weddings all over the world and health anxiety Jane is dressing up a boring jacket for attending a wedding...is that the best example you could give for an outing for that piece of sartorial boredom!
Get you round to her house and tell her we're bored waiting on the opinions vlog ..come on quick smart !! ;) It's Tan I mean haha !

Last edited:

Dolphingal

VIP Member
Wtf is this???? She is a bigger contradicting twat than Boris Johnson.... One minute it's backward calorie counting and the next it's, How many packets of chocolate can I make a gooey mess out of to guzzle down my pig face???? You couldn't write this....

Last edited: