Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
Came across this thread today...

Reminded me of Jane... She is the kind of idiot with no common sense that does the most ridiculous swaps.
shes banging on on her stories like shes some sort of hero for working in retail at this time.....erm isnt she finished not long after the store opens?? so she'll miss most of the chaos and grief in Tesco, she'll be having a nap or on the sofa scoffing a club while its all going on....once again playing the victim card

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A&E did I miss something? I loved when she said the dress was in a different design but clearly meant same style dress different pattern / print 😆 It’s because she’s too skint to buy anything for hauls remember when she said she might buy stuff for hauls then take it back 😂

• Haha

Emperortooco

VIP Member
I thought she just added the clothes in to try and distract us from another top up shop
When she reads tonight’s comments probably having a half hour skive on the bog at work in the morning, she’ll thank you for that. To the walking chin that will be an inspirational idea of the way forward with her videos, to us on here, absolute torture !! more close up shots of slogans on notebooks to follow me thinks 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
Oh god, she really is special 🤣

Has anyone noticed when she does a video with Charlie, she goes all silly at the start.....soft cow 😂

It must be a really uncertain time for you at the moment, feel for you x
thank you... it is it’s really awful at the moment
we do still have some flights going to certain places but as this progresses it’s only a matter of time until Boris makes the same decision as Trump

• Sad

Emperortooco

VIP Member
@Emperortooco Good to see you back, love your candid observations of Janey. We need you for Marchmass X

Hyde park meet up? Is Jane planning getting on her 'soap box' at Speakers corner? Oh the thought of it makes this thread title even funnier.
Thank you, am back with a vengeance bouts of the trots permitting 🤣🤣🤣🤣xx

Good to see you back and glad you are feeling a bit better! Your humour has been missed! You haven't missed much, different day, same old bullshit! x
Ahh thank you , may be bullshit from the joint but I need that right now to make the best of my shituation !!! X

Exactly 🤦‍♀️

Welcome back ❤
Thx hun x

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Beam me up bean boy, he’s like something out of Star Trek with that jumper on 😂😂😂
Was always trying to think what it reminded me of 🖖

Their cutting down the portions...don't be bulk buying ..'was thinking of getting a chest freezer' as well as the fridge freezer for two people:oops:🐷🔫

Last edited:
  • Wow

Rosieposey

VIP Member
“That god it’s Friday” from her this morning. So does that mean she’s off work this weekend? Why isn’t she doing overtime? Helping out all ways in which she can and earn a bit extra which could be needed in this upcoming weeks? She has no ties at home no responsibilities what is she doing? I’d be so embarrassed. Think of the amount of people she could be helping, some which are absolutely desperate and vulnerable!
She'll be bragging next she's a key worker

Guyyyyysssss I'm not panic buying before anyone says it, as she holds up a 2kg block of cheese!

Errr I wouldn't call this panic buying Janeychins, I mean, cheese isn't much use when you run out of staples, no, I would just call it greed, pure and simple.

Funny how she can eat so much cheese now yet it prevented her from losing weight on SW...apparently.
Yeah and normal cheese and milk too. It was all lactose free on sw.

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
When she reads tonight’s comments probably having a half hour skive on the bog at work in the morning, she’ll thank you for that. To the walking chin that will be an inspirational idea of the way forward with her videos, to us on here, absolute torture !! more close up shots of slogans on notebooks to follow me thinks 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Do you think I should ask her for commission for giving her the best idea she’s ever had 🤩

• Haha

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
I must have zoned out on that bit 🥴 makes my blood boil - I paid nearly £300 for mine she shouldn’t get freebies, especially on other treatments!
I just had a look at what Emma Jade charges. £300!!!
Don’t get me wrong, I know these treatments cost but £300 for those caterpillars!
I would be so disappointed and embarrassed if they were on my face !

• Wow

Marj24

VIP Member
I refuse to watch Gammon 's boring
content as I have previously expressed( probably to add nausium, apologies) but I can forgive her if her dodgy 'calorie counting' is not uppermost in her thoughts at the moment. Goodness knows how big she will be at the end of this crisis. Healthy living is her choice and given what she shares she hasn't got a clue. Let her stuff herself, I strongly suspect that advertisers using low profile 'infuencers' is over. BTW I wonder if the shady comments from Jane's manager re a career break were because they asked her to do overtime given the current demands on online shopping and she refused (cos she's lazy). No proof but am intuitive.
Just adding to say whilst not hoarding, have a decent supply of pulses and fruit and vegetables in the freezer. Suspect that Gammons has a hoard of salty, fatty and sugary goods, that is her a problem. If she eats herself up to morbid obesity, that is also her problem, wouldn't wish it on anyone but she really is clueless.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4