Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
:sick:
I know!! She has to sniff everything! She holds stuff right up to her nose and then serves it up to Charlie!
And then has the cheek to say, I have washed my hands because that's very important at the moment! Yes can I suggest that breathing all over someone else's food is probably not advised either...at anytime!

• Sick
Reactions: 4

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Oh ffs she’s made a banoffe pie 🥧 they’ll be scoffing that as soon as she turns the camera off🐷
Oh great, that'll be the next instalment of Marchmass.
Why is it MarchmasS? Vlogmas, Christmas...where has the extra S come from?
mass as in the extra weight as a result of that slab cake alone?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
Is she for effing real? Ramming a feckin Mars Bar down her gob less than 5 minutes into a calorie counting themed live Instagram post...when they were handing out brass neck Janeychins was at the front of the queue but we’ve not seen her neck for years as it’s hidden under her increasing number of chins!
Fucking unbelievable! She is round the bloody bend

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
:sick:
I know!! She has to sniff everything! She holds stuff right up to her nose and then serves it up to Charlie!
And then has the cheek to say, I have washed my hands because that's very important at the moment! Yes can I suggest that breathing all over someone else's food is probably not advised either...at anytime!
her nose was touching it urgh its awful, I bet she prods and pokes all the shopping she picks for people at her job too 🤮

• Sick

monga

VIP Member
Well got my outfit for the party of the year tomorrow night. Friday night with the fucking Gammon’s ! Gonna have to send Hubbie to the offie to get copious amounts of wine in for me as I,m going to have to be smashed to put up with that trash fest if last weeks was anything to go by !!
That's the new thread title 😂

monga

VIP Member
Yes that's what I meant. She said she made it for someone...and then they were tucking in...clearly not gonna be wrapping it back up to gift it to someone🤣
I thought you were talking about today's bore fest LOL! the making of the choclit mess..

how obvious that she's bought subscribers and/or comments
sure tyler ;)

View attachment 96733
I'm literally just after clicking into his profile the pic looked so fake ,never mind the comment LOL

I thought you were talking about today's bore fest LOL! the making of the choclit mess..

I'm literally just after clicking into his profile the pic looked so fake ,never mind the comment LOL
Plus even if it was a genuine profile why would a young man like that have any interest in the rubbish she churns out ..

Last edited:

Disneylover

VIP Member
The bonus is only 10% if one months wage so she’ll only get about £300/£400
So, say she earns around £1100 per month (that’s just a guess on part time hours) wouldn’t she get a £110 bonus for example?
When she said the other day she was hoping her bonus would be the same as what Charlie was losing I thought it would have to be a generous bonus from Tesco! She’ll do anything but up her hours
Of course, I could be thick and miscalculating 🤣

I swear 95% of her followers and viewers I can only assume the arse lick comments are from tattlers on the wind up 😂 she did say once over 50 % of her viewers are not subbed

My first thought when I saw the time it went up was "she's brave" she'll still be in work ,but then we seen the rubbish she put up ..we would only have been dissing Asda lol !
haha yes that crossed my mind too.,. I thought she is gonna hide in the loos with her pretend IBS all morning to delete comments. Then realised what type of video it was.

• Haha

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Somebody challenged her about the same “me me me there is only me who matters in this world” thoughtless statement on Instagram by messaging her saying “I think frontline NHS workers and people caring for the vulnerable in our society have it a while lot worse”, the reply from Janeychin”s was “when did I say they didn’t?”...what a kind, caring and mature individual she is...NOT! She’s a piece of work! The message has been deleted what a surprise!
She,s a piece of work isn’t she ? X

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
whats with the instagram rant i could not see it all as it did not load what did she say in it something about a follower sending her something ??

monga

VIP Member
holy hell balls......what did I just watch?? only managed a few minutes of it, I cannot believe they put that out and people joined in saying it was hilarious, it was pure cringe, worse than pure cringe it was pathetic, they reminded me of shit childrens entertainers, the type that do kids parties for a fiver because they're so crap, no one laughs at the except themselves and they think everyone loves them. I think they're both a bloody pukka pie short of a picnic after watching that.

is this really how a 29 year old bloke spends his Friday evenings......a blow up guitar, a colander on his head and his ever expanding belly and chebs on show for all his workmates to see

View attachment 98215
Holy hell balls 😂😂

• Haha

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
Been away a while whys jane off work wth is going on get to work you lazy cow

Wtf

you janey bitch face are awful cretin theres people out there dying people out doing countless hours work to help people like you sat at home making light of this dreadful situation i hope you catch it u sick twisted bitch that disco was ridiclous get a grip on reality