Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
I’m watching today’s vlog and getting annoyed at Jane. She’s asking Charlie to talk about his A&E visit last night but interrupting him as he was doing that. Then she gave him the camera but sat next to him noisily unpacking parcels. Why would you be so noisy in your own filming while you’re out of shot other than to attention seek?! 🙄
What was he at A&E for I missed that I just skimmed past the clothes

Reactions: 4

Dolphingal

VIP Member
Real, honest calorie counting and keeping fit...... Also, a lot better to look at than Janeychins

The moral of the story is she’s lazy. Calorie counting you don’t need time off over Christmas you just exercise those extra calories consumed each time she puts weight on a bit mores added that’s the thing with yo yo diets you lose then gain it back plus more each time.

monga

VIP Member
Oh ffs she’s made a banoffe pie 🥧 they’ll be scoffing that as soon as she turns the camera off🐷

monga

VIP Member
Yes, Taco Bell but she's tagged it #takeaway.

Mind you, she's also tagged #friends and I struggle to believe she has any, so ... 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 97921
Bloody hell I thought that might have been an old pic you dug out ,I can't believe she was out scoffing ,and then trying to put on a Bette Davis performance over the food shortage( it's Jane why am I surprised )..We all know that was a one piggy portion from the porkie pinocchio ..no way she was sharing that it's against her religion #friendsmyarse...

She never found the plot in the first place...all those toxic wax melts and spraying air freshener has gone to the few brain cells she actually has! OMG she looks like a Village People reject!
Hopefully she'll end up at the YMCA if their outta work ,and Charlies mum tells her to get to feck (she ain't movin in here)...

monga

VIP Member
Just saw LJ Carter stories is it me, or is her lips worse than Tans ? thought she was isolating

monga

VIP Member
I read that as Mr.Guinard wearing the big blue underpants...it made me snort my coffee! 😂😂😂
I bet John Major called it 'rumpy pumpy' like these two numpties.
Haha ! I meant Charlie ...well hopefully John wasn't looking to fertilize Edwins's rotten eggs (salmonella) but' big blue underpants 'or not they'd still more madness in them than those two boring grub destroyers..

• Haha

Yashlions

VIP Member
how does she have any genuine followers? posts such as that one and a vlog of getting a minge twinge over someone bonking in the car next to them while not so secretly loving it yet pretending to be disgusted, wouldn't it be funny if the people at it were also vloggers and had filmed the "nosey weirdos" watching them from the next car 😂 😂 😂
Minge twinge 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
6 comments on her vlog.....6.....wonder how many she deleted, what an absolute embarrassment, stop the daily vlogging, just stop it! its tragical

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
You’re supposed to go back after 4 weeks for a top up, unless that’s gifted as well!

Switched off once she started reeling off the names of her viewers 🙄 reminded me of being at primary school ‘good morning Mrs Chins’ 🥴
Yes, it was mentioned about going back in 6 weeks but I wonder if she’ll have future treatments?

Is the girl a trainee who did them? 😳
Bloody looks like it!

monga

VIP Member
I’ve had my eyebrows done & the beautician pencils the shape on first & then asks if you’re 100% sure it’s what you want before going ahead.
Chinnychinchins must’ve okay’d them lol. 😂
She’ll agree to anything if it’s a freebie 😂 their getting darker by the day ,it must have been magic ink she used...

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
iv'e often wondered whether She got on with Charlie's Mum. Has something gone on there? They never seem to visit Her or have any contact. I'd be heartbroken if my son didn't visit Me. Mind you, if she were My Daughter in Law, I wouldn't be happy, and wouldn't want Her in My home.
Well reading between the lines there doesn't seem to be much between Jane and his mum,don't think any love would be lost if they never saw each other again..I think they visit an odd time ,but now with the situation as is it's a perfect excuse not to...

Hi lovely Tattlers! I've not been interested in the Gammon chronicles for the last couple of weeks due to all the Coronavirus news. I just couldn't stomach her smug bloated face dishing out 'advice'!! I'll catch up on her Marchmass cr@p now I can finally work from home and not spend my evenings worrying!! Can I just ask, are any of the Gammons self isolating yet because I thought they would be the first to be ringing in work with suspected symptoms?!
Welcome back Spinidge glad your finally able to work from home..no sign of isolating yet their too bloody greedy, as you can tell their scoffing everything in sight🐷she's complaining she exhausted with all the panic buying ,so I'd say it won't be long before she's feigning some sort of illness🤒

Last edited:
  • Heart

monga

VIP Member
Was she drunk in that live? She always sounds a bit weird a certain time of the day.
Their always weird anytime of day..whats with all the night time drives? very strange..Hope their not the nxt Bonnie and Clyde (only in a food sense);)

Disneylover

VIP Member
He has to really play down how much fun he had so he doesn’t upset her you can see it in his face. Did she pick him up at 3 then or did he get the taxi? Was hoping for some juicy content I bet she was fuming (hence the flowers) the fear in his face when she asked how his night was 😆 he had to walk on eggs shells to make sure he didn’t cross her line.

I think she’s jealous he has a life, friends outside of the flat where as she doesn’t and it gets her down so blames Charlie.
I agree, how bloody sad x

I wonder what the lads said when he rocked up Saturday night with his tanned feet 😂😂😂
Omg he must have been ripped!!