Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Patsy

Chatty Member
I’m watching today’s vlog and getting annoyed at Jane. She’s asking Charlie to talk about his A&E visit last night but interrupting him as he was doing that. Then she gave him the camera but sat next to him noisily unpacking parcels. Why would you be so noisy in your own filming while you’re out of shot other than to attention seek?! 🙄

Reactions: 3

Sweetcheeks28

Chatty Member
Hi guyzzzz hope your all ok 😂😂😂😂 well what do you all think?? The top pic was 2 months ago bouncing on her ball (the one and only time she’s used it 😂) and the bottom pic is that live yesterday. Personally I think the chins have grew down a bit 😆😆 next it will be swinging like a turkeys 🦃

Attachments

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Makes me chuckle 😂 if you didn’t know what she did for a living you would think she’s Boris Johnson personal assistant 😫 the way she talks about her two hours a day at Tesco !
Maybe she was with the advice he was dishing out 🥴😂

• Haha

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Only Jane could try and replicate someone else's idea and make it look like a total dogs dinner! She cannot craft by her own admission so just don't go there then! There's not much talent needed for this but she failed at the first hurdle when she couldn't even swirl the chocolate together 🤣
Honestly, all that sweet stuff just thrown on top of all that melted chocolate, not even arranged nicely. Why bother doing it at all?
And then having unwrapped it and started eating it ( I bet it's all gone now! ) says she's giving it to someone...who? Charlie?

Heresthetea

Chatty Member
What a load of balderdash that was..But I've finally worked out the 13st claim it's fkn nxt doors scales her bluetooths picking up ;)

That's been on eBay a long time ..Still 2 days left if you want to bid...
Has it lol guess it doesn’t fit anymore then lmao. It never ever did fit though . That Laura Ashley dress will have had more owners than I’ve had hot dinners.

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
uses low salt gravy granuals then adds an oxo cube to it.......she really is a special kind of stoooopid 😂
does she eat 4 sausages?? wow thats the same portion as Charlie! When I cook for me and my husband my portion is always smaller because id struggle to eat what he eats and if you're counting calories like she claims to be how does she manage to eat that within her allowance to be "constantly losing weight" 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥
Her bloody nose is bigger than her belly now! she's telling that many lies....I still haven't watched it yet ,guess it's the same old zzzzz

Patsy

Chatty Member
What was he at A&E for I missed that I just skimmed past the clothes
I’m not sure really. They tested for appendicitis and infection because of pain he was suffering. They suggested a possible muscle strain I think.

monga

VIP Member
I didn't watch the whole of the live so caught a bit with Jane saying "The floors all sticky and you need the toilet"
I thought she'd had to get the spare pants out!
Hope he didn't cock his leg against the sofa..or worse scoff the banoffee pie when she wasn't looking ..she'll beat the 💩 outta him😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Has she been accepted into the priesthood? All those ‘bless you’ and ‘oh my god’

And bloody hell! It was 6 o’clock and she thought it was only 5.30.
What’s half an hour when you’re talking shit?

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Fucking hell imagine if they had kids, they,d be well haunting looking what with her scary smile and his bald head eurghhh

She,s a dirty beggar up at Beachyhead again looking for a bit of fun. Am sure she wants a bit of the old spit roasting. The nearest she,ll get to it is an apple in her gob a metal pole shoved up her a*se over a bbq if she’s not careful 🤣🤣🤣
😂😂😂your not wise 😭