Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Slimwizard

Chatty Member
Can you believe this dribble, Charlie’s not used and inhaler for over 20 years........ well I’d say he’s not asthmatic then !!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Drxo1990

'we're not gona get into all this Corona virus guys because we're all sick of hearing about it".. continues to waffle on about Coronavirus for 20 minutes 🙄🤦

Yashlions

VIP Member
Bet after she drops him off she’s straight on to Uber eats ! Drops £20 and stuffs her face silly 😜

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
she totally needs to kerb the eating, shes resembling a puffer fish these days! my husband looked over my shoulder when I was watching her on one of the lives and he said.....yikes who's that? she's all head....looks like a snowman, one ball plonked on top of a big bigger one 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
😂😂 second account I’ve had blocked.... you can block as much as you want love but the truth is it’s so easy to make another account that it makes blocking pointless .... she obviously doesn’t like the truth
I even tagged JD seasonings I wouldn’t use this brand on principle now they have absolutely no morals about who promotes their brand.

Attachments

Last edited:

SusanBoobson

She goes on about his night night out and includes pictures so she can look supportive. But on the other hand she insists on picking him up and choosing his clothes.
She doesn’t want him out, she wants him tucked up a with her getting fat.
AND she’s blatantly trying for a baby hence the chatting about Katy Perry’s pregnancy reveal music video. I expect that she’s fantasizing about when she gets to do a big reveal.
Can you imagine the absolute drama a pregnancy will cause. She won’t cope!

NighttimeNurse

Why in the hell does this nutter want a meet in Hyde Park? In the heights of summer when it’s probably packed. Central to bloody nobody not even her bestie and a total ballache for people to travel there. I don’t understand I rather go to bloody Brighton 😆

Why doesn’t she host near her what’s special about Hyde Park I’m sure other parks and public space exist.
Because:
  • she has no idea about geography
  • she said the first park that came into her head
  • she's too stupid to research and collaborate on these matters

• Haha

JDo777

Meanwhile on Instagram Janeychins is roasting a giant chicken for her dinner...I wonder what Charlie is having? 🤣

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Charlie looking at his rubber ring gut in the camera as if it was a mirror 😂... they go from one extreme to the other... she goes from getting minge twinge over KFC sat in the car, to stamping around the flat like a baby elephant on ketamine. What a pair of white crayons.

• Haha

Wtfherewegoagain

She won't take on more hours she said in the video she was expecting a bonus based on days/hours worked over this period (she didn't seem to actually know) and she said hopefully it will cover the 20% charlie loses. She will no doubt up the number of Youtube based lives etc as they are monetised and she can't make cash from instagram lives and tell charlie her little youtube "business" will help cover the loss. Her issue yesterday over the jd post was stupid and of course she hasn't seen it but its what someone told her. Come on please! She either saw it and got all in a tizz or the person has over exaggerated it. What is the point in a huge box of overpriced seasoning if you can't find the meat and veg to put in it? There was nothing stopping her from saying thanks to jd and tell them its not really appropriate right now given people will be finding it hard to track down the basics they need as they aren't working in a supermarket with shopping perks. If she wants to help JD out as she is such a nice person she could suggest to them they look into food parcels so the customer gets the complete meal to cook at a sensible price of course. But then she wouldn't be able to put up a poor me post would she?

• Heart

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
Just heard a critical care nurse crying on the radio, she'd just done 48 hours in a hospital only to go shopping and not able to get any food 😪I hope Jane and her like were listening while stocking up their freezer with unneeded cheese 🤬
it was heartbreaking that nurses story one of many going without whilst old Gammon chops stocks up on more cheese than a family would eat in 4 months... pure greed with no thought for others

• Sad
  • Heart

Yashlions

VIP Member
How can she seriously keep taking food back to the supermarket! I would hate to buy somthing off a shelf that she’s had her grubby mitts on 😷 and her face over the Big Mac sauce wow she’s on cloud 9 and him like a couple of kids at willy wonkers chocolate factory 🥴 and please buy Charlie bigger tops his muffin top is just about contained looks awful 😬

• Haha

Slimwizard

Chatty Member
Those comments must be written by Jane using fake accounts.
oh you are so hilarious
I was crying with laughter
Come on get a reality check, is she actually all the ticket? She got the turkey for Charlie but crammed her dry stale looking roll with it.
as for Charlie’s night out, my god, my husband would have a fit if I treated him like that. ‘ oh hubby, I got you some little loafers for your night out’ he would think I had gone bloody crazy
As for him wandering the streets looking for a taxi, he’s almost 30 for god sake, that’s the kind of thing I’d say to my teenage daughter, and she would cringe!
As for the mince!!!! Jane, you made a mistake, why the hell should Tesco pay for your mistake, just eat the bastard mince along with the wotsits and the milky ways!!!!!!
Anyway I’m off to find some little shoes to go with my cute baby blue top and I’m off to get pissed!!!!!!

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Is she actually taking the piss? What happened to her doing really well since xmas and losing weight and only being something like a stone over her target?! Am I imagining this or have I finally lost it? 😂🤔 I've even more time on my hands to see what utter dickheads these Instagram morons are lately ... I best stick to prisoner 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
If you don’t know your have asthma or are unsure if you have asthma then you don’t have it obviously especially if you’ve not needed an inhaler for 20 years ffs

monga

VIP Member
I notice her latest Patreon shit show was a Morrison’s food shop! So aside from the food hauls she posts on YouTube, she also doing other food shops too! How much food must those 2 eat?
I bet the people that pay to see that are riveted to their seats watching it and are so grateful that they pay for the exclusivity!
FFS no wonder there shortages in the supermarkets,it's not that damn virus ,it's those two grub destroyers eating everything in sight..she's no shame pretending she's a weight loss guru when she's PacMan personified..

She claims she’s just under 14 stone now so put on a fair bit it seems however did anyone notice she then said she does not suit 15 stone then tried to back peddle I reckon she got back up to her pre SW weight. It looks like it but have to say the other girl had more of a clue (Jane didn’t even listen to her when she said she was losing the weight so fast her partner told her to slow down so not to have loose skin) Jane then replied something which was nothing to do with what she was saying and Jane made it sound so easy but I’d it’s that easy why does she keep gaining all the weight back 🙄 so many questions I can’t find answers to
I noticed that too! she was sitting creaming her brows ,no more interested in what the girl had to say than the man on the moon..but that's typical chins likes the sound of her own voice..

Last edited: