Jane Gammons #12 I have a voice & a platform more like I have a pukka pie & a gym ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the votes on my suggestion folks, I really had to play around with this to make it fit but I think it conjures up the giggles from her quote for sure

tattle on folks ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Meanwhile on Instagram Janeychins is roasting a giant chicken for her dinner...I wonder what Charlie is having? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s sure gonna have a voice at food in the park meet up ! to all of the two people that turn up 🥴 and of course the voice will be muffled as her gob will be full of sausage rolls and party rings 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
she's keeping it "cas-jool" guys, roughly translated that means she's stuffing her face with junk food, processed food, way more calories than she's allowed and is blind to the fact she is actually increasing in size but its ok because her suck ups believe every word she says and she's fastest finger first when it comes to deleting comments from people who actually pick her up on her bullshit ;) she must have magic mirrors and scales in her house as they seem to be telling her she's "always losing weight"
delusional doris and her merry band of brainwashed folk coming to a town near you soon!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Not only can she not spell or pronounce words, she is clearly crap at simple maths too.
10lb left to lose! Are you serious?

Didn't she say she'd only gained a stone anyway (yeah, rightyo'), so that means she's lost 4lb.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So she wants suggestions for "marchmass" (what a terrible name). What could she film herself doing, I wonder?

I'm going to go for Painting a Wall and Watching It Dry.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not only can she not spell or pronounce words, she is clearly crap at simple maths too.
10lb left to lose! Are you serious?

Didn't she say she'd only gained a stone anyway (yeah, rightyo'), so that means she's lost 4lb.
There was a bit if poor editing at that bit ,I couldn't make out what she was trying to say either.Maybe she fluffed that bit on purpose to hide her lies

Deluded!!! 10lbs, really Jane? I've heard it all now. To be a good liar you've got to remember what you've said before. That whole crappy vlog was full of contradictions silly moo 🤷‍♀️

Sorry not been on a while but that last lot of chemo was like a gift that keeps on giving, just when you thought it had done it’s worse the bastard started again usually out of my arse and mouth, HOWEVER was feeling a whole lot better and yes got loads of catching up to do and then I watched episode 1 of Marchmas !! She’s telling everyone that she’s only 10, erm 12 no 11 or is that 10 lbs away from where she was last summer as she’s been in the zone for a few weeks and been calorie counting and fasting. For one thing Janey baby them hips and chins don,t lie and secondly all those hauls and pics on insta of you troughing lately sure tell a different story !! Suppose we,ve got a COCOMY haul to look forward to as well as all the other tat she collabs with. I’ll be honest not sure if I’ll get through Marchmas.I,m on 100mg sertraline a day to cope with the big C , think I’d better up my dose to cope with the big G !

She’s sure gonna have a voice at food in the park meet up ! to all of the two people that turn up 🥴 and of course the voice will be muffled as her gob will be full of sausage rolls and party rings 😭
She thinks 10,000 plus are going to want to turn up, must admit literally pissed my kanga briefs when she said that.... deluded😂😂😂

There was a bit if poor editing at that bit ,I couldn't make out what she was trying to say either.Maybe she fluffed that bit on purpose to hide her lies
Yes you could tell she was lying through those ample buttocks, was tripping herself up left right and centre, bless !!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She's not going to keep going on about calorie counting and weight loss but she talked about how fresh flowers cheer her up and then goes back to the weight loss. Fantasy weight loss, putting some shape wear over your belly doesn't count Jane!

Good to have you back Emperortooco!! 😊

Reactions: 8
Sorry not been on a while but that last lot of chemo was like a gift that keeps on giving, just when you thought it had done it’s worse the bastard started again usually out of my arse and mouth, HOWEVER was feeling a whole lot better and yes got loads of catching up to do and then I watched episode 1 of Marchmas !! She’s telling everyone that she’s only 10, erm 12 no 11 or is that 10 lbs away from where she was last summer as she’s been in the zone for a few weeks and been calorie counting and fasting. For one thing Janey baby them hips and chins don,t lie and secondly all those hauls and pics on insta of you troughing lately sure tell a different story !! Suppose we,ve got a COCOMY haul to look forward to as well as all the other tat she collabs with. I’ll be honest not sure if I’ll get through Marchmas.I,m on 100mg sertraline a day to cope with the big C , think I’d better up my dose to cope with the big G !

She thinks 10,000 plus are going to want to turn up, must admit literally pissed my kanga briefs when she said that.... deluded😂😂😂

Yes you could tell she was lying through those ample buttocks, was tripping herself up left right and centre, bless !!
Sorry your having such a tit time of it x..but it hasn't affected your hate and loathing of the Porky pinocchio and the humour that comes with it ,for that we are grateful lol ! x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She's not going to keep going on about calorie counting and weight loss but she talked about how fresh flowers cheer her up and then goes back to the weight loss. Fantasy weight loss, putting some shape wear over your belly doesn't count Jane!

Good to have you back Emperortooco!! 😊
Thank you, I’ve missed you lot sooo much !! Xx

Sorry your having such a tit time of it x..but it hasn't affected your hate and loathing of the Porky pinocchio and the humour that comes with it ,for that we are grateful lol ! x
Porky Pinocchio, now that conjures images !! She,s easy pickings at times xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Sorry to hear you've had a rough time.
Sadly you have to watch her tit to know what's going on but at least you can come here for some laughs through your dark times x

Sorry to hear you've had a tit time.
Sadly you have to watch her tit to know what's going on but at least you can come her for some laughs through your dark times x
tit happens doesn’t it and I,ve had it projectile style without warning the past few weeks, my aeroplane cushion with the hole in the middle is my best friend, perfect to sit on without causing discomfort 😂😂 xx

So pleased you're back @Emperortooco and sorry to hear things have been crappy, kick it's arse babe 😘 xx
Feel like my arse has been well and truly kicked with a spade !! But onwards and upwards 😀😀😀xxx

Just had a thought, it could be worse, I could live in the flat above or below Jane, imagine seeing that every day !!😡😡😡😡

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.