Jane Gammons #10 Janes livid cos bean fancies twins, bouncing on the ball to banish the chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
shittest review ever :ROFLMAO: how did she not know to expect movement on the valve on a pressure cooker?? honestly if she gets any thicker she'll clot!
that thing will end up in the tat room spare room soon, that model is crap hence why its £16, I've got an instant pot and its fab. She'll be whacking ready meals in it next to heat them up faster, my money is on her having the skinny cake mixes in there soon LOL
It,ll end up on eBay for £40 more like that greedy bint will want some profit from it !

THAT is EXACTLY what happened!! She sneaked it in the back at the crack of dawn. I like her 'Gemma Louise Miles' inspired music she's started using 🙄 Blimey those flats must be poorly made if you can hear the neighbours that bad!! Bet the whole complex shudders when she's bouncing on that ball! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤭

She 100% ate the pasta then the jacket potato and most of that chicken and told Charlie she'd slung it out because it was vile. Charlie then would've suggested a Domino's when he got in and Jane replied, "Great cos I'm starving!" 😉🤣🤣
You,ve so got the greedy porker sussed !! Lol

I can’t believe none of us on here on her patreon! I bet there’s more comedy gold to be had lol. What a bleeping scav though, charging people to see her shite videos 🤣
Might try it for a laugh, for one month only !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Come on let’s get real, there wouldn’t be a pig in the cupboard it’s an edible food source it’d be in the new pressure cooker quicker than she can blink, well that’d be once she’d got the pressure cooker lid off!

• Haha
It's such a shame, back when she was on slimming world (I think even before they got married) she used to do recipe videos and live cooking videos on YouTube and she made some lovely looking meals, I even made a few myself, I even remember watching when they first moved into the first flat. She can cook, but convenience has taken priority and it's sad to see.

It's such a shame, back when she was on slimming world (I think even before they got married) she used to do recipe videos and live cooking videos on YouTube and she made some lovely looking meals, I even made a few myself, I even remember watching when they first moved into the first flat. She can cook, but convenience has taken priority and it's sad to see.
Well, time has evolved and she sure as tit doesn't now which only alludes to everything we point out

Reactions: 3
Jane, just try macro adding up.... No point calorie counting otherwise... 🤷🏻‍♀️
What is that channel called ? I remember her from a while back she's lost a lot of weight. I remember she was on slimming world for yrs she makes everything from scratch despite a family and a full time job

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't know why she bothered getting a pressure cooker as they are used mainly to make healthy meals from scratch. She has had enough of doing that apparently.

Only once have I ever used a jar of sauce in my pressure cooker in two years, as I forgot to buy any passata and they didn't have any at the local village shop so I got a jar from there.

She was going on about how the nutrients remain in the food when cooked in the pressure cooker. Like she gives a damn about nutrients 😂 Class A t**t

Reactions: 4
I don't know why she bothered getting a pressure cooker as they are used mainly to make healthy meals from scratch. She has had enough of doing that apparently.

Only once have I ever used a jar of sauce in my pressure cooker in two years, as I forgot to buy any passata and they didn't have any at the local village shop so I got a jar from there.

She was going on about how the nutrients remain in the food when cooked in the pressure cooker. Like she gives a damn about nutrients 😂 Class A t**t
Doesnt she know there has to be nutrients in the food in the first place???

• Haha
What is that channel called ? I remember her from a while back she's lost a lot of weight. I remember she was on slimming world for yrs she makes everything from scratch despite a family and a full time job
That’s Cooking with Sharon ( bloody love Sharon )

Cooking with Sharon and other tit. I love her

Reactions: 5
Bit off topic. Did anyone watch Helen Livingstone’s video “Getting my Act Together”. Who are the folk prancing around on the stage at 0.12 ? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Don’t know.....i watched a bit of it but I had to switch off at the rap 🙈 that was toe-curling!!

Reactions: 1
My daughter bought a keyboard today with her own money she saved up. My son was freaking out and proper throwing himself on the floor because he wanted it. Newsflash - she bleeping hates it after all of 10 mins. My son will think all his birthdays have come at once when he wakes up tomorrow. This is Jane 100%, she's such a bleeping kid. Go and save your money for a deposit on a house or a bloody good holiday to I don't know maybe New York, Jamaica? If i had my time back I totally would although I will do this when Ive paid my mortgage off in 6 years!!! Im 41 now, she's fucked 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Yes I used to watch her a few yrs ago ,whatever she's doing must be working she's lost a lot if weight from what I remember of her
By her own admission she has gained the weight that she lost. Before Christmas she looked great and even though she said she’d only lost about 10lbs, she looked so slim.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.