Jane Gammons #10 Janes livid cos bean fancies twins, bouncing on the ball to banish the chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It,ll end up on eBay for £40 more like that greedy bint will want some profit from it !

You,ve so got the greedy porker sussed !! Lol

Might try it for a laugh, for one month only !
+

It,ll end up on eBay for £40 more like that greedy bint will want some profit from it !

You,ve so got the greedy porker sussed !! Lol

Might try it for a laugh, for one month only !
We all should! lol

By her own admission she has gained the weight that she lost. Before Christmas she looked great and even though she said she’d only lost about 10lbs, she looked so slim.
Slim? Are you talking about someone else? Thought this was about Jane!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
+

We all should! lol

Slim? Are you talking about someone else? Thought this was about Jane!
Um yes!! It was reference to the vlogger ‘cook with Sharon and other tit’ that we we’re talking about at the time!

I don’t think you’ll find me mentioning slim and Jane in the same sentence anytime soon or ever for that matter...except for this one🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dose anyone think Jane works in Asda because on one of her holiday vlogs she had her stuff in an Asda crate?

Reactions: 1
Dose anyone think Jane works in Asda because on one of her holiday vlogs she had her stuff in an Asda crate?
Well in that case she could work anywhere ! she's ate her way across the UK so no shop is safe...probs one of her top up shops, to top up her top up shop ?...but we know it's Tesco ;)

• Haha
i think the whole point of her stories last night was to apparently prove that they have friends et because of what has been mentioned here. half an hour every other month is hardly having lots of friends around is it.

• Haha
The way she was trying to get the baby to look at the camera! "ohhh what's this?????" all for the insta

Reactions: 5
I haven't seen this babysitting video you speak of and the thought terrifies me! Why would anyone put their child in her care???? So their child can be plastered all over social media???
Ppl videoing kids for YouTube and FB etc really get on my tits!!!! Mindless idiots in the world we live in and the child doesn't get a choice 😡

I haven't seen this babysitting video you speak of and the thought terrifies me! Why would anyone put their child in her care???? So their child can be plastered all over social media???
Ppl videoing kids for YouTube and FB etc really get on my tits!!!! Mindless idiots in the world we live in and the child doesn't get a choice 😡
No she was visiting friends ,the parents were there ,but agree don't agree with kids on SM

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.