Jane Gammons #10 Janes livid cos bean fancies twins, bouncing on the ball to banish the chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's the oldest looking 37yr old I ever seen ..I thought Jim bob was her son in the beginning..no joke
shes very cringy to watch too, she thinks shes so cute pulling all those faces but she looks like an utter goon gurning all the bloody time, love yourself much Katy???? don't get me started on the stupid little giggle

• Haha
Reactions: 7
shes very cringy to watch too, she thinks shes so cute pulling all those faces but she looks like an utter goon gurning all the bloody time, love yourself much Katy???? don't get me started on the stupid little giggle
😂she’s so bleeping sarcastic,good job I’m not at one of her groups or I’d be hitting her over the head wy the slimmer of the week basket 🧺😤

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I want to howl every time she says Jim Bob!! Surely he’s not really called Jim Bob?? Why not just call him Jim???

• Haha
Reactions: 4
why does she think anyone wants to watch her clean her sink, flash the cif or bleat about a cloth?? listen Jane if you really want to do some cleaning to impress us......get round to your mate Tans house and jet wash her from head to toe....twice!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm glad someone else has said Katy is creepy I think she's terrifying! 😂😂😵Deffo looks like she could turn on a full moon!
I think she looks better now shes let her hair grow out. That short bob made her look older

So cherryz is just basically home bargains delivered to your door then? Just looked at their site and it's crap, sorry but anyone can get hold of those types of products from wholesale and sell them on 😂

Reactions: 9
I think she looks better now shes let her hair grow out. That short bob made her look older

So cherryz is just basically home bargains delivered to your door then? Just looked at their site and it's crap, sorry but anyone can get hold of those types of products from wholesale and sell them on 😂
Katy reminds me of Pam Ayres, Pam never looked young, even in her twenties, she looks really good for her age now she in her seventies. Some people seem to be born with middle-aged faces!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Mrs ham joint would try and flog a box full of dog tit wrapped in a bow 🎁 if someone said it was free ! She’s desperate as duck
She'd be making dog tit hearts to stick on the front of her cringy cards..

Katy reminds me of Pam Ayres, Pam never looked young, even in her twenties, she looks really good for her age now she in her seventies. Some people seem to be born with middle-aged faces!
Bet Jim bob can't wait till he's 70 to catch up !

😂she’s so bleeping sarcastic,good job I’m not at one of her groups or I’d be hitting her over the head wy the slimmer of the week basket 🧺😤
Imagine the "I told you so smirk" if you gained a lb ..you'd be vilified in front of the whole image therapy group ffs

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.