Jane Gammons #10 Janes livid cos bean fancies twins, bouncing on the ball to banish the chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prob using it as a boxing glove to knock the chicken out when it comes round 🤣🤣🤣
That made me roar with laughter!! I just imagined her bouncing around the kitchen on the balls of her feet with her dukes up ready to punch that chicken out!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
can just see her sat on the sofa gnawing on the carcass then flinging it over her shoulder Henry the VIII style ;) we don't waste food do we Charlie.......buuuuuurrp
That’s so funny!!! And Charlie saying ‘yeah, it’s noice’

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just watched it! What an absolute farce. She didn't have a clue what she was doing. Why not try it after reading the instructions properly. That was awful.
Exactly what an idiot, makes the product and her look shite!

Reactions: 12
She cracks me up the way she says “I went to Tesco”, we all know you work there Jane ffs. I bet she saw it first thing this morning and ran into the stock room to hide it until home time, she’s a bad grabber 🤣.
THAT is EXACTLY what happened!! She sneaked it in the back at the crack of dawn. I like her 'Gemma Louise Miles' inspired music she's started using 🙄 Blimey those flats must be poorly made if you can hear the neighbours that bad!! Bet the whole complex shudders when she's bouncing on that ball! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤭

She 100% ate the pasta then the jacket potato and most of that chicken and told Charlie she'd slung it out because it was vile. Charlie then would've suggested a Domino's when he got in and Jane replied, "Great cos I'm starving!" 😉🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Time will tell. Looks like it was £54.99 reduced to £16.
It must be utter crap then if they've reduced it that much

Well, that definitely sold the instant king pro to me!! I howled when that lid got stuck!! And that chicken though 🤮🤮 I really wouldn’t eat that, I dont think that was cooked through at all! Poor Charlie bean, what a welcome home for him after that long commute from London.
I think he'll get suspicious if she gives him a bigger portion than her ;)

Reactions: 9
That made me roar with laughter!! I just imagined her bouncing around the kitchen on the balls of her feet with her dukes up ready to punch that chicken out!!
She'll be pullin on the cowboy boots and trying to lasso it when it jumps off the plate

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What a boring boring pointless vlog😴😴😴.lf anyone needs a proper demonstration there's a vid on the High Street TV channel on YouTube of the pressure king pro. It just popped up after I scanned Gammons tit show.

Reactions: 8
Oh bog off Jane, just popping on IG, pretending she has forgotten what she was going to say, 🙄 to remind us about her little membership to her little patreon. 🙄🙄 A pahnd a munff to get an exclusive video of what's in her freezer!! Jesus wept!! Her eyes soon lit up when she started talking about her second favourite thing in the world... Money!! 💷💷💷 🤬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh bog off Jane, just popping on IG, pretending she has forgotten what she was going to say, 🙄 to remind us about her little membership to her little patreon. 🙄🙄 A pahnd a munff to get an exclusive video of what's in her freezer!! Jesus wept!! Her eyes soon lit up when she started talking about her second favourite thing in the world... Money!! 💷💷💷 🤬
I can’t believe none of us on here on her patreon! I bet there’s more comedy gold to be had lol. What a bleeping scav though, charging people to see her shite videos 🤣

I can’t believe none of us on here on her patreon! I bet there’s more comedy gold to be had lol. What a bleeping scav though, charging people to see her shite videos 🤣
She's probably buzzing she had a pay to view thing going on before her idol Nadia thought of it 😂

• Haha
She's probably buzzing she had a pay to view thing going on before her idol Nadia thought of it 😂
I can understand the likes of Nadia doing it as they are media savvy and their content reflects this....
But I mean who wants to see Jane trying to open a pressure cooker up because she hasn’t read the instructions to know that you have to line the arrows up on said lid so it locks and opens correctly and don’t even get me started on trying to pressure cook/steam a potato without putting any water into the inner pressure pot 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
THAT is EXACTLY what happened!! She sneaked it in the back at the crack of dawn. I like her 'Gemma Louise Miles' inspired music she's started using 🙄 Blimey those flats must be poorly made if you can hear the neighbours that bad!! Bet the whole complex shudders when she's bouncing on that ball! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤭

She 100% ate the pasta then the jacket potato and most of that chicken and told Charlie she'd slung it out because it was vile. Charlie then would've suggested a Domino's when he got in and Jane replied, "Great cos I'm starving!" 😉🤣🤣
Her neighbours will be banging because they sick of hearing her squarky noice everyday when she’s talking to the camera telling her to keep it down

I can't believe people actually pay it ..are they completely mad, or just have no life!

Eh Trotter! Buy yourself one of these Diet Pigs or see if you can get it gifted 🤣 It alerts you into guilt everytime you open the cupboard or fridge

• Haha
Could be worse you could be paying to see her 💩videos 😂

Eh Trotter! Buy yourself one of these Diet Pigs or see if you can get it gifted 🤣 It alerts you into guilt everytime you open the cupboard or fridge
Don't think she'd feel guilty if it was a real pig sat there

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.