Jane Gammons #10 Janes livid cos bean fancies twins, bouncing on the ball to banish the chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit off topic. Did anyone watch Helen Livingstone’s video “Getting my Act Together”. Who are the folk prancing around on the stage at 0.12 ? 😂
Tinky Winky ,Dipsy , LaLa and Po at least the gammons off her ass even if it is short lived ;)

My daughter bought a keyboard today with her own money she saved up. My son was freaking out and proper throwing himself on the floor because he wanted it. Newsflash - she bleeping hates it after all of 10 mins. My son will think all his birthdays have come at once when he wakes up tomorrow. This is Jane 100%, she's such a bleeping kid. Go and save your money for a deposit on a house or a bloody good holiday to I don't know maybe New York, Jamaica? If i had my time back I totally would although I will do this when Ive paid my mortgage off in 6 years!!! Im 41 now, she's fucked 🤷‍♀️
Or go a slow boat to China maybe ?.....that's just an old saying no reference to the Coronavirus ;)

By her own admission she has gained the weight that she lost. Before Christmas she looked great and even though she said she’d only lost about 10lbs, she looked so slim.
Well she wasn't massive to start with ,but I used to enjoy her tutorials

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She's been a bit quiet, apart from posting that she's got loads of TV to catch up with!! 🙄 IG story bingo tonight: JD/wax melts/jewellery peddling or clips from her wedding with a caption saying it was the best day of her life, or Philip Schofield memes!! Have I missed anything?? 😂🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's been a bit quiet, apart from posting that she's got loads of TV to catch up with!! 🙄 IG story bingo tonight: JD/wax melts/jewellery peddling or clips from her wedding with a caption saying it was the best day of her life, or Philip Schofield memes!! Have I missed anything?? 😂🤪
Inspirational quotes, her "law of a traction" bullshit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I only associate Philip Schofield with WE BUY ANY CAR Are the Gammons flogging their car? They'll get about £200 off that corrupt firm 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Please sign up to my mate who does amazing spices for curries and you just add water!!!! Great for diets ladies ♥ 🍲 ☺

Reactions: 1
bloody hell! thought that was a giant meatball she threw in the bath!!!! "don't use our spare bathroom much" well that would involve effort in cleaning it eh jane ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That's her attempting to brag again! They've got a company car, a garden AND a spare bathroom, don't you know!! 😂 Most newish homes have at least a couple of bathrooms. Big wow Jane 🙄 besides didn't she say that Charlie uses that one when she was moaning about it. Liars need good memories Janeykins 🤭🤭

That's her attempting to brag again! They've got a company car, a garden AND a spare bathroom, don't you know!! 😂 Most newish homes have at least a couple of bathrooms. Big wow Jane 🙄 besides didn't she say that Charlie uses that one when she was moaning about it. Liars need good memories Janeykins 🤭🤭

Pffft sorry bout the double post, my internet is a bit haywire tonight 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 8

We heard you the first time ;)

• Haha

two bathrooms but too tight to turn the heating on ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's attempting to bath some poor sods baby now ....god help it if her holding it is anything to go by

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
kum ba yah FFS she sounds like shes the leader of a cult! that poor baby is thinking who the hell left me with this tool???

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.