Jane Gammons #10 Janes livid cos bean fancies twins, bouncing on the ball to banish the chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's probably read on here about us slating her ready meals so thought she'd better attempt to cook something 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
😷 that chicken looks rank , just a light snack for our janeykins whole chicken pasta for 12 and jacket spuds 🥔🤯 all looked vile and she can’t even open the lid on it ffs 🙈🙈 and also love the fact you can hear the lady upstairs banging ! Prob getting you back jane for all the chomping sounds and ball bouncing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well all I can say no wonder she got it so cheap I definitely won’t be running out to buy one any time soon, that chicken 🤢 I honestly couldn’t eat that but as she said there will be no waste - tasteless pasta, half done baked tottie and albino bird. Charlie was coming home to a lovely cooked meal NOT 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I just watched it! What an absolute farce. She didn't have a clue what she was doing. Why not try it after reading the instructions properly. That was awful.

Reactions: 11
Well, that definitely sold the instant king pro to me!! I howled when that lid got stuck!! And that chicken though 🤮🤮 I really wouldn’t eat that, I dont think that was cooked through at all! Poor Charlie bean, what a welcome home for him after that long commute from London.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When she said she wants her chicken more brown she was poking the meat with the knife...well that's not going to go brown, it's poultry! And don't worry about the skin Jane, 'cos you shouldn't be eating that anyway! I bet she does though and just counts the calories for chicken breast regardless of whether it's got skin on!
She put the bird 'belly side down' in the pot. Is she for real?
If she just wanted to test out cooking the pasta, just pasta and water would have sufficed, why did she put in tomato puree and dried herbs? That's got to be inedible surely:sick:
What tit content.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She cracks me up the way she says “I went to Tesco”, we all know you work there Jane ffs. I bet she saw it first thing this morning and ran into the stock room to hide it until home time, she’s a bad grabber 🤣. That chicken looked bleeping vile, not even fit for a dog. It looked a big chicken just for the two of them I bet they scoff it all in one meal. She made me laugh the way she said “none of this will be wasted” no tit there’s never any food waste with you hun 😂
She mentioned satsumas the other day, I don’t think I’ve seen a single piece of fruit in her many shopping hauls at all. Obviously she could have bought them on their own but in general I spot no fruit Janie 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
shittest review ever :ROFLMAO: how did she not know to expect movement on the valve on a pressure cooker?? honestly if she gets any thicker she'll clot!
that thing will end up in the tat room spare room soon, that model is crap hence why its £16, I've got an instant pot and its fab. She'll be whacking ready meals in it next to heat them up faster, my money is on her having the skinny cake mixes in there soon LOL

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Oh my word use tongs for the pressure release dumb ass and It is supposed to have a deep clean before it's used. Surely anyone would know that. It's all over YT that you have to clean any kind of cooking gadget before use, plus it's common sense.

Reactions: 8
can just see her sat on the sofa gnawing on the carcass then flinging it over her shoulder Henry the VIII style ;) we don't waste food do we Charlie.......buuuuuurrp

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.