Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
You lot disgust me, how dare you comment on an annoying voice, like Rochelle’s sister or make fun of the way the twins on Love Island lick their lips, or have a laugh about someone’s teeth...Sorry, no, that was the balding beacon of virtue himself.
What a pair of hypocrites! Maybe work on that striving to be better before you start spouting off in your made up assumptions video!
Oh you’ll be on here tonight after uploading to see what reaction you get...FFS,even when talking about trolls you had to bring it back to food with you not inviting them to dinner, I think I speak for everyone on here, nah, you can keep your anaemic mince.

I’d be embarrassed calling you my friend but this group of negative trolls on here...nothing but pride! I am in awe of the strength of these ladies (and maybe men). We have spoken, with respect, about bereavement, illness, stressful days, working long hours, having children, not having children, oh and fun things, the reminiscing and memories, cooking tips, holidays...I think you are one who is jealous Jane. You are not like us, definitely not, we are a bunch of intelligent, articulate and witty people...we don’t have to make up friends, we don’t pretend to be someone we are not and we can take criticism/admit when we are in the wrong.

Not ‘bought up’ like you? Oh no, you are right...we definitely were not!
Wash your own windows before podcasting about the state of ours!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

lexiloo

VIP Member
Dear Jane,
what a pair of utter knobs you are ......I flicked through to the last assumption about us "tr-rolls" after hearing the hellooo from them both I wanted to switch off, he sounds like a complete rambling idiot, is he pissed again? been on the wine old bean??
firstly it is not a compliment that people can't stand you and hate watch your channel because its the funniest pile of tragic crap ever, its embarrassing that you give us so much tattle worthy content we're never stuck for comments on here.
secondly we're not unhappy with our lives at all, I for one have a lovely life, own two homes, have two cars, lovely kids, fab hubby, amazing friends and go on great holidays, lots of ladies on here have professional careers, raise (or have raised) families, work all day long and guess what they do it all without needing a nana nap and dribbling all over their nighties ;)
lastly the "tr-rolls" as you call us I have met on here are lovely supportive, savvy ladies, we know bullshit when we smell it and you dear Janey reek of the stuff, so go back to your 99% supportive audience, you know the ones whose comments you mostly delete and only keep the bum kiss brigade.......99%???? FFS as if!!! 19% at best is all you'll get, your views are mostly people who pity you, people who laugh at you and deluded folk who will watch any old shit....then there's us.......common sense speakers who can see through your veil of deceit and nice girl act, oh we see Jane, we see.
Are we bitter?? no we're not, not one part of your life is worth being envious about, you're just too much of a liar and conniving bint to fool us but you keep telling yourself we're sad or unhappy or wrong...........because in your version of the story we're all wrong and you're right, keep telling yourself that if it helps you to believe it, off you fuck
yours sincerely a tattler and proud to be so

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It’s the usual “they must be so unhappy in their own life’s”
WHY, people have always talked about other people and people enjoy gossiping about others fact of life...
Absolutely nothing to do with having a sad life I own my own house ( not rented ) I live in London ( actual London not Bromley ) have a new car every 3 years ( I lease because it suits me ) I work a 48 hour week ( an actual job one you actually leave the house for ) I have children, grandchildren and overall I’m very happy .... but I still like a gossip and if someone is ultimately filming aspects of their day to day life then sorry your fair game.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Queenie

VIP Member
Title suggestion

Lip smacks, party snacks, won’t put the heat on for Charlie’s mouldy cacks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

monga

VIP Member
Balanced diet! I nearly spat my Big Mac out when she said that! 🤣
Says she doesn’t want to live on jacket potatoes and leaves 🤣

Definitely been reading here 🤣
Think her definition of balanced diet is a take away in both hands

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Sweetcheeks28

Chatty Member
I showed my hubby the food haul and asked who would eat this his answer “whoever it is eats a load of shit and defo aren’t on healthy eating (well that’s obvious 🤣) I asked many people the food was for he said whoever it is must have kids I told him nope it’s for 2 grown adults he belted out do they eat a whole fucking chicken between for Sunday dinner that does 5 of us and by fuck they eat a load of crap he said if I fed him the way they eat I’d be getting divorce papers in my hand not a hot cross bun 🤣🤣🤣 he also informed me I watch a pile of pish 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Yashlions

VIP Member
Another food haul vid is up 😳😳😳😳 it’s like they are food shopping for the whole of Eastbourne 😭 she eats a balanced diet she says ha ha ha possibly the funniest thing she’s ever said 😜 got hot cross buns pancakes brioche chocolate buns etc 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

lexiloo

VIP Member
so she says she's had loads of people messaging her to ask what home bargains sells? who are these plebs??

• Haha
  • Wow

Yashlions

VIP Member
These people in the comments of her vid are acting like she’s just made a 5 tier wedding cake from scratch !! ffs add egg and oil and shove it in the oven lol kids stuff 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Disneylover

VIP Member
guuuuuys, she eats a variety of food, not just leaves and stuff.......orange clubs, mint clubs, honeycomb clubs, fruit clubs and maybe a whole packet of tortellini EACH if they feel like it, not forgetting pukka pies which are almost 500 calories each but don't worry she only does them with mash and counted veg 😂 sweet jesus she gets worse!!!!
You couldn’t bloody write it could you?! She has the cheek to put slimming friendly in the title too! She’s unbelievable this woman, she broke her farrrrrst with a packet of crisps, so crisps for breakfast then Jane yeah 🤣

• Haha

Kimberina

Very surprised she hasn’t put a video up by now! Where are you Janiekins, we need a laugh 😆
Either Charlie Bean has got fed up of commuting to London (aka Bromley) and she’s been forced to up her hours at work 😏 or the pressure cooker’s erupted like a volcano and she’s currently pinned against the kitchen ceiling with a half baked jacket potato and a raw chicken 🧐

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
just remembered the cheese triangle......who the hell stirs a laughing cow cheese triangle.....the extra light version which is like pva glue into tomato soup?? can just imagine the floaters in that :sick:
normal people might add some chilli flakes or cajun spice for an extra flavour but oh no! lady ham hock has to stick plastic cheese into it, but she's fussy about chicken dont you know, so fussy she eats fridge raiders lol

• Haha
  • Sick

JDo777

Perhaps Charlie’s motivational gift from the hamper was a framed photograph of the twins from Love Island?

• Haha
  • Heart

Spinidge

VIP Member
Breaking news: Charlie has a Lidl version of Dairylea dunkers when he gets in from work!! Is that to keep him going whilst he waits for the microwave to ping?!! 🤪

• Haha

Dolphingal

VIP Member
New Thread idea...
GIVEN UP BOUNCING ON MY EXERCISE BALL COS I'D RATHER BE TROUGHING THROUGH MY 15TH WEEKLY FOOD HAUL

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

lexiloo

VIP Member
guuuuuys, she eats a variety of food, not just leaves and stuff.......orange clubs, mint clubs, honeycomb clubs, fruit clubs and maybe a whole packet of tortellini EACH if they feel like it, not forgetting pukka pies which are almost 500 calories each but don't worry she only does them with mash and counted veg 😂 sweet jesus she gets worse!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19