Jane Gammons #10 Janes livid cos bean fancies twins, bouncing on the ball to banish the chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope and there stuff she’s shows are hideous unless that’s Jane at her best picking the ugliest crap as her taste is up her arse 🤣
Yeah I’ve seen better stuff at the Barras or Paddy’s Market in the day ! 😂

Has she changed the title of her vlog? I'm sure it mentioned weight loss in it when I watched it? Now it just says quick catch up?
Maybe because there was no weight loss to speak of?
Exactly. Hardly any comments too. I actually think folk just watch for the comedy aspect - and not in a good way !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Too right 😂

Yeah, I put the video up for Trotter see a sense of realism what being dedicated to losing weight means... Not eating as much crap as you can and having a couple of bounces on an exercise ball from Poundland once a month👌🤣
Probably the only thing she bounces on these days, she,d probably break Charlie’s back if she bounced off his balls !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
she tries to bang on like calorie counting is melting the pounds off her yet she seems to forget this was from helens vlog only a few short weeks ago and by her own admission she's not been calorie counting much until this last week.......porky pies for porky thighs ;)

j2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Kerry Whelpdale has put up quite an honest review of how she found “Do the Unthinkable”. She is more a lifestyle YouTuber but she reviewed it more professionally than the Three Musketeers ! 😀

Reactions: 9
Begging for free garden furniture now. I wouldn’t bother hun, your ‘patio’ is only about two inches wide 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone heard of this company before Jane “modelled” the “collection” ? 😂
Erm no 🤣🤣

she tries to bang on like calorie counting is melting the pounds off her yet she seems to forget this was from helens vlog only a few short weeks ago and by her own admission she's not been calorie counting much until this last week.......porky pies for porky thighs ;)

View attachment 78068
Proud to have this as my profile photo. Just beautiful 😍🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In her live earlier she’s got a new Instagram page for entering competitions she enters 15-20 a day is there anything that girl wouldn’t do for free stuff. She wouldn’t mind winning £100 as she needs it wtaf if she stopped spending money on utter crap so she can do a haul for YouTube that actually bores the tits of everyone as it’s all the same cheap tat. She ain’t exactly going to buy 1 decent thing cause that’s not enough content for a vlog as my wee mammy always says you only get what you pay for. Maybe that’s how I’ve expensive taste like her 😂 I’d rather have lovey wee ornaments etc yes I might have paid a bit more but there not all the same tit everyone on YouTube have from B&M i do love home bargains and B&M I’m honestly not a stuck up cow 🤣🤣 can you imagine Jane “hi guyzzzz I bought this lovely ornament from such n such cost me £25” end of vlog 🤣🤣 So guyzzz add her on your Instagram for comps it’s janegam_ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

View attachment 78068
Audition for My 600lb Life... You will get lots more viewers Jane... Even if it is on Sky

In her live earlier she’s got a new Instagram page for entering competitions she enters 15-20 a day is there anything that girl wouldn’t do for free stuff. She wouldn’t mind winning £100 as she needs it wtaf if she stopped spending money on utter crap so she can do a haul for YouTube that actually bores the tits of everyone as it’s all the same cheap tat. She ain’t exactly going to buy 1 decent thing cause that’s not enough content for a vlog as my wee mammy always says you only get what you pay for. Maybe that’s how I’ve expensive taste like her 😂 I’d rather have lovey wee ornaments etc yes I might have paid a bit more but there not all the same tit everyone on YouTube have from B&M i do love home bargains and B&M I’m honestly not a stuck up cow 🤣🤣 can you imagine Jane “hi guyzzzz I bought this lovely ornament from such n such cost me £25” end of vlog 🤣🤣 So guyzzz add her on your Instagram for comps it’s janegam_ 🤣🤣🤣
Jane!!!!!! Hello??!!! Get off your f'ugly, fat, lazy, lying arse and work a 40hr week, do a sponsored charity walk for Alzheimers or something worthy of your pathetic begging for money!!! You're a bleeping disgrace and you should be downright ashamed!! I'd also start saving for your imminent divorce for when your dull husband sees sense and fucks off....
Believe it or not, I'm a person with a huge heart but not for bullshitting piss takers.... So, here's how it is Trotter 🤠👢 👉 📴

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Audition for My 600lb Life... You will get lots more viewers Jane... Even if it is on Sky

Jane!!!!!! Hello??!!! Get off your f'ugly, fat, lazy, lying arse and work a 40hr week, do a sponsored charity walk for Alzheimers or something worthy of your pathetic begging for money!!! You're a bleeping disgrace and you should be downright ashamed!! I'd also start saving for your imminent divorce for when your dull husband sees sense and fucks off....
Believe it or not, I'm a person with a huge heart but not for bullshitting piss takers.... So, here's how it is Trotter 🤠👢 👉 📴
I just really don’t understand why anyone wishes her unhappiness!? Her Charlie bean leaving her? Why is that something to be happy about?? I for one know she’s annoying! I started this thread originally lol!!! But for goodness sake why on earth would you want her husband to leave her? That’s just really nasty and not what this forum should be about. Yes moan about her lies about losing weight when clearly she isn’t! Moan about her swipe ups and loads of ads (money making from social media isn’t my thing!) but wishing Charlie bean would leave her and wishing unhappiness is very nasty and I do not approve!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just really don’t understand why anyone wishes her unhappiness!? Her Charlie bean leaving her? Why is that something to be happy about?? I for one know she’s annoying! I started this thread originally lol!!! But for goodness sake why on earth would you want her husband to leave her? That’s just really nasty and not what this forum should be about. Yes moan about her lies about losing weight when clearly she isn’t! Moan about her swipe ups and loads of ads (money making from social media isn’t my thing!) but wishing Charlie bean would leave her and wishing unhappiness is very nasty and I do not approve!!!!
I didn't wish Charlie to leave her but it's inevitable.... Her own selfish, manipulative behaviour will encourage that to happen. Its her own fault! She throws her falseness all over social media .... And guess what! You reap what you sow! That's life.... She's been warned 🤷🏻‍♀️....
Suspiciously defensive track record Beggars Belief. Jump back onto Jane's YouTube comments where arselickers aren't deleted 👉Hi Jane 👋

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Noone wishes her unhappiness but that girl needs a serious wake up call. She's lazy and manipulative and everything they do as a couple is planned by her, to benefit her in some way. Charlie never gets a say in anything, there's only so many times he can be cajoled into driving to a shop in a undersized peach Trotter coat. He must be bored out his mind as I reckon he'd love to go out more, play sports etc. He used to play football, he used to go cycling but he doesn't anymore as he's either travelling to work, at work or driving her somewhere. Relationships are give and take but all she does is take. She only contributes by microwaving meals and spraying the flat 5 minutes before he gets in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Noone wishes her unhappiness but that girl needs a serious wake up call. She's lazy and manipulative and everything they do as a couple is planned by her, to benefit her in some way. Charlie never gets a say in anything, there's only so many times he can be cajoled into driving to a shop in a undersized peach Trotter coat. He must be bored out his mind as I reckon he'd love to go out more, play sports etc. He used to play football, he used to go cycling but he doesn't anymore as he's either travelling to work, at work or driving her somewhere. Relationships are give and take but all she does is take. She only contributes by microwaving meals and spraying the flat 5 minutes before he gets in.
Undersized peach trotter coat 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 I completely agree with this! I’m pretty sure that my other half would leave me if I carried on like our Janeykins.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Janes only form of happiness I’m afraid is baked goods and food with cartoon characters on it 🥰🥰🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 12
New video up guys ! Review of a pressure cooker 🥴 sounds like fun 😳 personally I’d rather see her trying to bounce on the Poundland ball , much more entertaining 🤣

4DA28968-9786-49DF-8C15-FB30E2F72359.png

That ball has been stagnant for weeks now 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.