Jane Gammons #10 Janes livid cos bean fancies twins, bouncing on the ball to banish the chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
shows a sachet of BBQ seasoning she adds to the mince then says she added the "Chinese" seasoning :ROFLMAO: and she picks peoples groceries for a job......can only guess some of the things they end up with
Bet people who order magnums are one less short ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
shows a sachet of BBQ seasoning she adds to the mince then says she added the "Chinese" seasoning :ROFLMAO: and she picks peoples groceries for a job......can only guess some of the things they end up with
Probs why Tesco is going down the pan all the online shopping refunds

• Haha
Helenโ€™s as bad. Sheโ€™s always dieting, all this calorie counting/fasting nonsense! The only time theyโ€™re fasting is when theyโ€™re sleeping

Flip me, she actually said not to use my fitness pal because it doesnt allow you enough calories. It does, Miss Piggy. You're just greedy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Flip me, she actually said not to use my fitness pal because it doesnt allow you enough calories. It does, Miss Piggy. You're just greedy.
Absolutely x

Well, you're definitely not looking any slimmer Jane... Infact, bigger these days ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
Here's an idea, on my YouTube feed, there's a really funny guy that does food reviews and meals by having a personality and sense of humour...
Do a video on the Wowbox like him but time yourself how fast you get through it, for our entertainment and your carbohydrate counting ๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Did gammon joint sell those hideous boots after? I was just on eBay and tried to find her but nothing came up ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 4
Yeah it appears they sold today ๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Just shows folk will buy any old sh!te! I wonder what she'll be peddling on IG tonight?? What do you reckon, JD Seasoning or Luxury Fragrance?? I'm calling JD! Let's keep note of how much begging for a holiday cabin she does too. I bet she thinks she's right clever shoe horning that into her video just because she'd watched a program about it. Obviously planned as she knew all about the codes on Facebook. We see you Jane, we see you... ๐Ÿ‘€

Reactions: 7
Who in their right mind would buy them !! Donโ€™t mean to offend especially after her bleeping trotters have pounded up and down the hallway of the flat in them !
๐ŸŽถ Like a 29 stone Cowboy ๐Ÿค .... Like a pig in a trough at a Food haul rodeo YEE HAH!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did gammon joint sell those hideous boots after? I was just on eBay and tried to find her but nothing came up ๐Ÿค”
No not 1 bid

Sorry they are sold

Yeah it appears they sold today ๐Ÿ˜†
I checked at lunch time there were no bids ......maybe she took them down in case she could be identified ,they must be as famous as she is ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
THIS is a real weightloss journey Jane... She also admits to filtering her photos in the past... Take Note!!! It takes effort!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.