Jane Gammons #10 Janes livid cos bean fancies twins, bouncing on the ball to banish the chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jane completely misses one of the main advantages of fasting. It cuts your eating time down so therefore your calorie intake should naturally drop as you physically shouldn't have the time to cram loads in. When I fast my calorie intake naturally drops by around 500 - 600 cals per day.
A 7 to 8 hour eating window is a short space of time to consume 1700 cals as she is!

Jane is desperate to be like Rosie. I do like Rosie she seems genuine but I can see how people would be annoyed by her hellllloo etc lol. Does she have her own thread on here?
Rosie bloody annoys me when she says "I went to home bargains and I 'see' this" Its bloody 'saw' and 'fink' instead of think, dear me its basic language skills!

Reactions: 9
I can’t stand Rosie Henshaw. I find her really, really annoying. There, I’ve said it. Ooh! That felt good.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone commented on her latest tit show saying it’s really cool how she can eat pizza and ice cream and still lose weight. I detect sarcasm. Soft arse replied saying ”anyone can huni, it’s all about calorie deficit”. Yeah when you’re having the recommended amount of calories 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone commented on her latest tit show saying it’s really cool how she can eat pizza and ice cream and still lose weight. I detect sarcasm. Soft arse replied saying ”anyone can huni, it’s all about calorie deficit”. Yeah when you’re having the recommended amount of calories 🙄
I saw that and sensed the same tone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has she changed the title of her vlog? I'm sure it mentioned weight loss in it when I watched it? Now it just says quick catch up?
Maybe because there was no weight loss to speak of?

Reactions: 6
Has she changed the title of her vlog? I'm sure it mentioned weight loss in it when I watched it? Now it just says quick catch up?
Maybe because there was no weight loss to speak of?
Yes! I’m sure it said calorie counting and weight loss update

Reactions: 7
I think it’s because she was talking about not weighing herself, calorie counting and some app/YouTube (?) guy she’s following, it came under the umbrella of ‘weight loss’

Reactions: 6
Jane completely misses one of the main advantages of fasting. It cuts your eating time down so therefore your calorie intake should naturally drop as you physically shouldn't have the time to cram loads in. When I fast my calorie intake naturally drops by around 500 - 600 cals per day.
A 7 to 8 hour eating window is a short space of time to consume 1700 cals as she is!

Rosie bloody annoys me when she says "I went to home bargains and I 'see' this" Its bloody 'saw' and 'fink' instead of think, dear me its basic language skills!
I thought that about cramming 1700 calories in the 8 hour eating window. Bet she makes sure wach and every calorie is sat in her belly by the time the fasting begins 😂😂 even if there were 10 cals left she would find something to eat

I thought that about cramming 1700 calories in the 8 hour eating window. Bet she makes sure wach and every calorie is sat in her belly by the time the fasting begins 😂😂 even if there were 10 cals left she would find something to eat
She holds every calorie like every penny a prisoner.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who in their right mind would buy them !! Don’t mean to offend especially after her bleeping trotters have pounded up and down the hallway of the flat in them !
Nobody! unless fuckin Danny La Rue has took up line dancin in heaven

🎶 Like a 29 stone Cowboy 🤠.... Like a pig in a trough at a Food haul rodeo YEE HAH!!!!
That sums her up perfectly...getting cards and letters from people she don't even know.... and offers coming over the phone ....it was written for her :)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I saw that comment. I thought it was sarcastic as well, but don’t think Haney picked up on it😞

Janey not Haney!!

Reactions: 4
Just seen the cookie baking video...when she splodged it on to the baking tray it reminded me of when my mother in laws cat threw up in the kitchen on boxing day, looked like cat sick 😂😂😂 she had bought home a manky mouse that morning so no wonder she was sick poor thing 🐈🐀

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Just properly watched her last video 😮 I don’t understand why she says go use a few calorie counters 🙄 So basically she’s looked for one that lets her have the most calories.

Nothing wrong with my fitness pal I think she tries to cheat it saying she’s more active than she is or taller than she is 😆 Hows she tracking calories then if she says don’t use my fitness pal 🤷‍♀️ It’s not rocket science.

Losing weight is hard work you have to make changes be dedicated and stick to it. She needs to address her relationship with food and the link someone shared to that weight loss channel you can tell she would lose weight because she really addressed the problems and worked on it Jane will NEVER take up running it any exercise rather than be dedicated to getting fit and healthy she’s dedicated to doing the absolute bare minimum and cheating any diet / plan. Can’t even say lifestyle change because it’s never permanent.

• Wow
  • Haha
Nobody! unless fuckin Danny La Rue has took up line dancin in heaven

That sums her up perfectly...getting cards and letters from people she don't even know.... and offers coming over the phone ....it was written for her :)
Too right 😂

Just properly watched her last video 😮 I don’t understand why she says go use a few calorie counters 🙄 So basically she’s looked for one that lets her have the most calories.

Nothing wrong with my fitness pal I think she tries to cheat it saying she’s more active than she is or taller than she is 😆 Hows she tracking calories then if she says don’t use my fitness pal 🤷‍♀️ It’s not rocket science.

Losing weight is hard work you have to make changes be dedicated and stick to it. She needs to address her relationship with food and the link someone shared to that weight loss channel you can tell she would lose weight because she really addressed the problems and worked on it Jane will NEVER take up running it any exercise rather than be dedicated to getting fit and healthy she’s dedicated to doing the absolute bare minimum and cheating any diet / plan. Can’t even say lifestyle change because it’s never permanent.
Yeah, I put the video up for Trotter see a sense of realism what being dedicated to losing weight means... Not eating as much crap as you can and having a couple of bounces on an exercise ball from Poundland once a month👌🤣

• Haha

She must let on she's the BFG ffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.