Jane Gammons #10 Janes livid cos bean fancies twins, bouncing on the ball to banish the chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh lord, haven’t watched anything for a while, so braved it last night and watched a couple of the recent ones. Her and the bean are getting worse. Didn’t think that was possible😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So basically telling us she’s eating a ton load of tit but is still losing weight ! She can still have dominos and magnums and hot cross buns etc 🤯 and reckons she’s got the heating on ! She def reads here , her arteries must resemble a stuffed crust pizza 🍕😷 she def wants a gifted holiday , only offer that’s gonna be useful Jane is Barry’s boot camp I’m afraid , and that bloody ball thing ain’t moved for ages ! 🥴 Such a weight loss inspiration you are 🙄🙄🙄

If Jane has put her heating on I can imagine that ball catching alight like the sex dolls from only fools and horses 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So how much dominos do I need to eat to lose weight? 🙄 maybe she’s on the IBS diet.

Eating loads of rubbish so you explosively tit it out within the hour every few hours 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Funny how a few of us on here noticed how awkward/uncomfortable she was when someone asked how much weight she has lost and now there’s a vlog updating her calorie counting and so called weight loss. Hi Jane 👋 So she’s not been on the scales for 2 weeks and she’s enjoying having no pressure of weigh ins yes we can tell Jane cause your definitely not losing anything you look very uncomfortable with the weight gain and if you did loss anything you would be on they scales and bragging about it. So you keep telling yourself You can eat all the tit of the day kid on your losing weight, put a filter on your thumbnail for click bait. At the end of the day we can see right through you so keep it up cause you do give us a laugh with all the tit you spout out 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The truth is, Jane will always be fat. She can’t diet, she loves food and she loves to eat. She’s not weighing herself because she can’t bear to. All this ‘oh, I haven’t weighed myself, not putting any pressure on myself’ is simply a facade. She hates being fat, but she can’t help herself. If you listen to her and especially on the mukbang video, she comes ‘off plan’ to celebrate birthdays for a week at a time! Not milestone birthdays, any old birthday! She’s been good all week, so she ‘deserves’ a treat.....she gives herself a limit of a large calorie intake and feels compelled to reach that limit, hungry or not. If she’s got a calorie left, she has to scoff something. Both her and Charlie excuse themselves, it’s a birthday, they’ve been good, it’s Christmas, they’ve been out somewhere and on and on and on.........Helen does the same, she has a cold so she has to eat and eat and eat....
Jane usually has a big lunch and then a big dinner, lunch is never a sandwich and some fruit perhaps, it’s usually something cooked and always, always with grated cheese on the top...oh! and few leaves because she’s having it ‘with some salad’ and then a pizza and wedges for dinner!!!
shes been dieting for for ever and she’s still exactly the same!! Nothings working because she eats far too much and hardly ever moves!! She shows you a workout video (5mins) she stops for cornflakes! I bet that ball sits there next to the couch and shes never used it again! She’s too busy napping!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She has the nerve to tell us she's been so busy and sitting there yawning her head off like Tired with Tan, then reels off how many YouTube videos and crappy programs she watched all afternoon. She worked 4 hours at Tesco then filmed a video of herself making a packet biscuit!! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ She's so scheming over the holiday beg and of course had to drop in that they like luxury cabins with a hot tub. Don't slum it with the couponers will you!! Yes accept it Jane, you'll never lose weight so stop pretending you will 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How’s she supposed to fill out all her lovely weight loss trackers without weighing herself 🙄

She’s already doing it half arsed saying she’s not been counting and will have time off if she wants. She doesn’t understand calorie counting you need a deficit you can’t eat all your extra calories on a off day then lose weight!! She gets lazy quickly and tries to cheat any plan.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't think she gets the fact that Batch is taking the piss 😂😂
Jane love anyone can but just because you can it doesn't mean you should
your eating habits are diabolical your a walking type 2 diabetes time bomb
I think her, Tan and Helen are all on the deluded plan WTF

Reactions: 7
Plus now she's saying not to use My Fitness Pal because basically it doesn't give her enough calories!! She's upped it from 1500 calories, which was already over, to now 1600-1700!!! Have a bloody magnum and shut the f🤬🤬k up!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The truth is, Jane will always be fat. She can’t diet, she loves food and she loves to eat. She’s not weighing herself because she can’t bear to. All this ‘oh, I haven’t weighed myself, not putting any pressure on myself’ is simply a facade. She hates being fat, but she can’t help herself. If you listen to her and especially on the mukbang video, she comes ‘off plan’ to celebrate birthdays for a week at a time! Not milestone birthdays, any old birthday! She’s been good all week, so she ‘deserves’ a treat.....she gives herself a limit of a large calorie intake and feels compelled to reach that limit, hungry or not. If she’s got a calorie left, she has to scoff something. Both her and Charlie excuse themselves, it’s a birthday, they’ve been good, it’s Christmas, they’ve been out somewhere and on and on and on.........Helen does the same, she has a cold so she has to eat and eat and eat....
Jane usually has a big lunch and then a big dinner, lunch is never a sandwich and some fruit perhaps, it’s usually something cooked and always, always with grated cheese on the top...oh! and few leaves because she’s having it ‘with some salad’ and then a pizza and wedges for dinner!!!
shes been dieting for for ever and she’s still exactly the same!! Nothings working because she eats far too much and hardly ever moves!! She shows you a workout video (5mins) she stops for cornflakes! I bet that ball sits there next to the couch and shes never used it again! She’s too busy napping!!!
Everything you’ve said is so true. That actually astounds me the amount she eats for her lunch then a big dinner she basically ate 2 large dinners everyday. Lunch to me is maybe a sandwich or a bowl of soup today I had 1 ham salad roll and a cuppa that’s a snack to Jane. I’ll never forget she had a syn free fry up for breakfast and added potatoes because they where free on the plan I mean who eats potatoes for breakfast 🤔 and her portion sizes wow. Slimming world does work I lost 9 stone on the plan but Jane, Charlie, helen and Tan just abuse it and it’s excuse after excuse Jane is a foodaholic as you said she will never lose weight, food is her life

Reactions: 14
Plus now she's saying not to use My Fitness Pal because basically it doesn't give her enough calories!! She's upped it from 1500 calories, which was already over, to now 1600-1700!!! Have a bloody magnum and shut the f🤬🤬k up!!
It'll not be long till she's auditioning for my 600lb life ffs

Everything you’ve said is so true. That actually astounds me the amount she eats for her lunch then a big dinner she basically ate 2 large dinners everyday. Lunch to me is maybe a sandwich or a bowl of soup today I had 1 ham salad roll and a cuppa that’s a snack to Jane. I’ll never forget she had a syn free fry up for breakfast and added potatoes because they where free on the plan I mean who eats potatoes for breakfast 🤔 and her portion sizes wow. Slimming world does work I lost 9 stone on the plan but Jane, Charlie, helen and Tan just abuse it and it’s excuse after excuse Jane is a foodaholic as you said she will never lose weight, food is her life
Yes she don't eat to live,she lives to eat

Reactions: 8
How’s she supposed to fill out all her lovely weight loss trackers without weighing herself 🙄

She’s already doing it half arsed saying she’s not been counting and will have time off if she wants. She doesn’t understand calorie counting you need a deficit you can’t eat all your extra calories on a off day then lose weight!! She gets lazy quickly and tries to cheat any plan.
someone definitely needs to ask her this ( I can’t as I’m blocked ) I mean in the interest of clarity she is forever promoting these trackers she’s so obviously NOT using

I think her, Tan and Helen are all on the deluded plan WTF
honestly the three of them are churning out the same you tube content
and patting each other on the back it’s like the witches of Eastwick reunion

someone definitely needs to ask her this ( I can’t as I’m blocked ) I mean in the interest of clarity she is forever promoting these trackers she’s so obviously NOT using
She might be collecting them for a giveaway 🤣 then again Jane wouldn’t part with the reek of her 💩 not that anybody would want it 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
what a state! crawls out of her pit after a nana nap because she must be so tired working all 4 hours that she does ;) moans about how cold it is even though she admits they hardly ever have the heating on and only for a bit at a time if they do, can't be robbing the snack fund for things like heat you know!
she sits there spouting out her usual bullshit and looking like she has been dragged through a hedge backwards, between her Tan and Helen they make swampy look well groomed

• Haha
The trouble with Jane is she believes her own bullshit , god them sort of people are dangerous lol she ain’t got no one to tell her to shut the duck up and to stop spouting out pointless tit that just makes her and the bean Look like fools ! Charlie needs to grow a pair and tell her the truth before it’s too late and they need a ground floor apartment with wheelchair access and a hoist for the bath !!! Oh and a padlock for the fridge 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love that programme so one day I might see her on it 🤣🤣
Me to... I might just buy the cowboy boots incase she makes it BIG one day

The trouble with Jane is she believes her own bullshit , god them sort of people are dangerous lol she ain’t got no one to tell her to shut the duck up and to stop spouting out pointless tit that just makes her and the bean Look like fools ! Charlie needs to grow a pair and tell her the truth before it’s too late and they need a ground floor apartment with wheelchair access and a hoist for the bath !!! Oh and a padlock for the fridge 😆
It's a good job they've got patio doors ,they'll not need to take the wall out

• Haha
Reactions: 6
shows a sachet of BBQ seasoning she adds to the mince then says she added the "Chinese" seasoning :ROFLMAO: and she picks peoples groceries for a job......can only guess some of the things they end up with

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.