Jane Gammons #10 Janes livid cos bean fancies twins, bouncing on the ball to banish the chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jane sounding like Rose Henshaw’s most annoying “hellooooo” intro on latest video
Jane is desperate to be like Rosie. I do like Rosie she seems genuine but I can see how people would be annoyed by her hellllloo etc lol. Does she have her own thread on here?

Reactions: 6
Jane sounding like Rose Henshaw’s most annoying “hellooooo” intro on latest video
I think she likes to portray herself as the British version of Martha Stewart but sure look what happened her ;)

Reactions: 3
Despites Cooking with Sharons 'call a spade a spade' personality, I'm not sure she would be a Tattler. I've heard her mention Jane a few times but never in a nasty way, just as a reference. She does have a softer side to her as well as the spade!
I watched a very recent vlog of hers and she said her aim is to get a thread on Tattle this year!! 🤣 so is aware of us, so I could be wrong!!
I'm sure she could easily get a thread, she's very marmite but I happen to like her!
I like her too, watched some of her vlogs and chuckled a lot, she's witty and not trying to be anything she's not. I bet she rolls her eyes and Jane really though and wants to tell her to duck off ;)

Reactions: 2
I like her too, watched some of her vlogs and chuckled a lot, she's witty and not trying to be anything she's not. I bet she rolls her eyes and Jane really though and wants to tell her to duck off ;)
You're probably right, I guess she's not going to say anything about Jane on her vlog!
Sharon, are you here? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is she thick or what ? Think I know what the answer is so why ask ! So on the great eastbourne bake off today they are talking about pinch of nom books then someone comments that they have the two chubby cubs book and that they live near them so as she’s so wrapped up in herself in herself and not really taking any notice the porker says “oh they are lovely girls” erm Jane the clue is in the bleeping name love “cubs”. Then like someone else said she’s obviously not losing weight as she’s not weighed herself for a couple of weeks, cooking out of a packet is hardly bake off but she still fucks it up !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she thick or what ? Think I know what the answer is so why ask ! So on the great eastbourne bake off today they are talking about pinch of nom books then someone comments that they have the two chubby cubs book and that they live near them so as she’s so wrapped up in herself in herself and not really taking any notice the porker says “oh they are lovely girls” erm Jane the clue is in the bleeping name love “cubs”. Then like someone else said she’s obviously not losing weight as she’s not weighed herself for a couple of weeks, cooking out of a packet is hardly bake off but she still fucks it up !
what a great advert she is for the company showing that cookie mix off so well and demonstrating how easy it was to follow the very simple recipe and directions......oh wait :unsure:

Reactions: 5
Jane is desperate to be like Rosie. I do like Rosie she seems genuine but I can see how people would be annoyed by her hellllloo etc lol. Does she have her own thread on here?
Jane is way out of Rose's league. Rosie embraces her size and doesn't pretend she's slimming when she blatantly isn't!!!!

Hi Jane!!! Please take note...

Jane is way out of Rose's league. Rosie embraces her size and doesn't pretend she's slimming when she blatantly isn't!!!!

Hi Jane!!! Please take note...
Haha I think Jane must have already watched that 🤣. She’ll defo be jealous of Rosie, for a start she hasn’t done YouTube for that long and has twice the amount of subscribers. I think Rosie has a lovely curvy figure, love her style too unlike Janes meffy granny freebie hauls 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
...and she lasted and hour over her usual fasting time. wow weeee!
I don't think she quite understands fasting.
You don't have to stick to a minimum time Jane, in fact the longer you fast, the better. Some people fast for 24 hours, others for days.
Oh blimey, can you imagine Jane going without out food for days, she'd end up being admitted to A and E on blues and twos!

• Haha
Here we go AGAIN!!!! Posting a clip of her wedding on IG stories just so her f🤬🤬king face is always first in the line! I swear she updates her stories every 3 minutes to outdo anyone else getting ahead of the IG queue. She probably has an alarm set 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 9
...and she lasted and hour over her usual fasting time. wow weeee!
I don't think she quite understands fasting.
You don't have to stick to a minimum time Jane, in fact the longer you fast, the better. Some people fast for 24 hours, others for days.
Oh blimey, can you imagine Jane going without out food for days, she'd end up being admitted to A and E on blues and twos!
I don't eat breakfast and am work all day walking round a construction site and get busy with managing tasks that I sometimes get to 2.30ish pm before I realise I've not had lunch so I wait tio tea time at home... Usually one meal a day. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Here we go AGAIN!!!! Posting a clip of her wedding on IG stories just so her f🤬🤬king face is always first in the line! I swear she updates her stories every 3 minutes to outdo anyone else getting ahead of the IG queue. She probably has an alarm set 😏
She must put anything on that eliminates her current fat status

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.