Jamie White - Niomi Smart's creepy Ex, Dublin holistic business and life coach

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh so you allegedly received two DMs thanking you. Good boy Jamie, u good boy! (Jamie's pep talk to himself every day)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"Not for the faint of heart" - yup because you'll have to stomach looking at him for a whole zoom call

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Guess Nimbobs’ dullness wore off on Donkey as well. How do you make a wine tasting look so boring? Really smooth on the camera-looking, buddy.
IMG_6591.jpeg

Also, I call bullshit. I mean, if you’re gonna be a liar, be the best liar you can be. But I suppose that you were drawn to Nims because you share a similar work ethic, ie none (in addition to her bank account).
IMG_2366.jpeg

IMG_3666.jpeg

IMG_3786.jpeg

IMG_4607.jpeg

IMG_6250.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Haha yeah in half the pictures she'd post he would always have a beer in hand and then he did that video about evils of pasta, sugar and alcohol and then proceeded to continue to indulge in all 3. Gosh it's been so nice not seeing him in her feed and videos lol, seeing so many pix of him in a row is still jarring :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is an older post (2020), but wow he is so creepy:

"...having conquered a bizarre level of shame and fear that for some reason you entertained for too long. Our attitudes, fears and anxieties around nudity are ridiculous. Don't be entertaining that bullshit anymore!"
  1. This is NOT a nudist beach. It's also in Ireland, so he's well aware of this.
  2. Pay attention to the language he's using: "a bizarre level of shame and fear," "entertained for too long," "conquered," "attitude," etc.
    • He should feel "shame and fear" about being nude in public! Especially in a location and country where it is not the norm, because it is extremely inappropriate and disrespectful.
    • Clothing is not an optional concept to be "entertained." It's the law. It is not for him to decide.
    • Not wanting to be nude in public is just a bad "attitude."
    • "Conquered"... so he views it as a game, or a challenge, or an accomplishment to be praised.
    • "A bizarre level" ... so he's trying to gaslight (and, ironically, shame) people into thinking they are wrong for thinking it's weird to see a fully grown man walk around nude in public.
  3. He's referring to himself in the third person, which is cringey enough. 🙄

IMG_7593.jpg

Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 9.45.21 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

"...having conquered a bizarre level of shame and fear that for some reason you entertained for too long. Our attitudes, fears and anxieties around nudity are ridiculous. Don't be entertaining that bullshit anymore!"
  1. This is NOT a nudist beach. It's also in Ireland, so he's well aware of this.
  2. Pay attention to the language he's using: "a bizarre level of shame and fear," "entertained for too long," "conquered," "attitude," etc.
    • He should feel "shame and fear" about being nude in public! Especially in a location and country where it is not the norm, because it is extremely inappropriate and disrespectful.
    • Clothing is not an optional concept to be "entertained." It's the law. It is not for him to decide.
    • "Conquered"... so he views it as a game, or a challenge, or an accomplishment to be praised.
    • "A bizarre level" ... so he's trying to gaslight (and, ironically, shame) people into thinking they are wrong for thinking it's weird to see a fully grown man walk around nude in public.

View attachment 2857032
View attachment 2857037
He entertained a bizarre level of shame and fear about his pencil peen for too long. Poor Jamie, life coach and scammer from Dublin currently in Cape Town.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

View attachment 2857032
View attachment 2857037
Idiot is confusing being comfortable in your own skin with exposing himself in public. It's crazy how had he was pushing this on Niomi as well.

Reactions: 11
Men's retreat is just a euphemism for a bunch of MRA misogynists and incels getting together

Reactions: 18
Men's retreat is just a euphemism for a bunch of MRA misogynists and incels getting together
Yeah they seem kinda weird to be honest. Just a bunch of twits whining about the white man being kept down or some other bs.

Reactions: 9
Out of curiosity, I took a peek at The ManKind Project website. And wowww... I can't believe (actually I can) they posted this video.

The guy in the video literally said "I found myself drinking, every night, to the point where I shouldn't have been driving" and "my intent was to hurt myself, to kill myself" and "if I don't go to this [program], I'm going to end up hurting and killing myself."

WHAT. THE. F*CK. This program is so predatory.

1. This guy clearly needed actual professional help (actual psychiatric care and actual rehab).

2. They are exploiting him by using his story as a promotional video for their website. Sure, he consented, but that doesn't matter. They should not have gone ahead with posting this story. This crosses some ethical boundaries.

3. It's flat out irresponsible (and dumb) to use this guy's story as marketing. They do not have the ability (or licensure) to adequately deal with clientele like this and it's a very slippery slope.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Out of curiosity, I took a peek at The ManKind Project website. And wowww... I can't believe (actually I can) they posted this video.

The guy in the video literally said "I found myself drinking, every night, to the point where I shouldn't have been driving" and "my intent was to hurt myself, to kill myself" and "if I don't go to this [program], I'm going to end up hurting and killing myself."

WHAT. THE. F*CK. This program is so predatory.

1. This guy clearly needed actual professional help (actual psychiatric care and actual rehab).

2. They are exploiting him by using his story as a promotional video for their website. Sure, he consented, but that doesn't matter. They should not have gone ahead with posting this story. This crosses some ethical boundaries.

3. It's flat out irresponsible (and dumb) to use this guy's story as marketing. They do not have the ability (or licensure) to adequately deal with clientele like this and it's a very slippery slope.

GEzus that's wild... def not a good way to advertise the retreat, this man clearly needs help and through professionals not ppl like Jamie, who showed up to cry that his sugar mama dumped him.

Reactions: 8
The whole thing sounds extremely wierd and unregulated.
Well it answers another question - the New Warrior thing is only for a weekend so Dim definitely could have seen him the week before.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The whole thing sounds extremely wierd and unregulated.
Well it answers another question - the New Warrior thing is only for a weekend so Dim definitely could have seen him the week before.
That would be so on brand for Niomi tho, Jamie is there to meet up with a hundred screaming men so of course it's the perfect time to drop in for a visit 🥴 I'm still on the fence if I believe that she went there, just sounds so odd.

Reactions: 4