Jamie White - Niomi Smart's creepy e̶x̶ current fiancé, Dublin holistic business and life coach

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the retreat he's hosting is a pointy pencil peen convention...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They’re literally touching each other’s junk in that calendar pic. 😂

Maybe they’re all filled with rage because they’re still in the closet?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another testimonial from one coach about another. :rolleyes: How many coaches do you actually need to run your business?
20240421_090015.jpg

And he started following Ben Brown, who went off the deep end a long time ago and also happens to be in Cape Town a lot.
20240421_090002.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
When someone posts numbers as signs, i want to slap that person...I'm traumatized by those lazy dumb spiritual dipshits sorry 😵💫🤣
---
Ps : the said "brilliance" ...
IMG_20240421_111431.jpg

• Haha
A retreat for entrepreneurs 😂
He's such a wally. I still actually am baffled by what he means by entrepreneur. I think of someone like Steven Bartlett or Alan Sugar or Laura Ashley. Not Jamie White who writes waffle on instagram to a very small amount of followers. What has he actually done?
He genuinely was an entrepreneur quite a few years back before running away to Bali to play at being a ‘life coach’

He owned a social media agency called Leading Social which was extremely popular in its day because it was one of the first in Dublin. AskPaul (the Financial Advisor) later bought that business

As owner of the social media agency Lordon would have done many guest talks and panels for student societies in various universities so that has been exaggerated into his work with the universities. But there definitely is a thread of truth running through it

Lordon also ran an event called Fresh Resolutions which I attended once. That sold a lot of tickets and was really good. The Happy Pear, AskPaul and other wellness people were involved. It was mainstream wellness topics, cooking, fitness, vitamin supplements, etc. Life coaching would only have been one talk on the day and it wasn’t Jamie doing the coaching. It could easily have continued and been quite successful if he had stayed in Dublin

I’m loving this thread. I never knew about the knickers for liquor despite being reasonably familiar with him. I spoke to him a couple of times (years back, not recent). Found him quite intriguing but lacking in the authenticity which has always been his goal. I never labelled him as creepy but I only knew him as an acquaintance

• Wow
Reactions: 17
He genuinely was an entrepreneur quite a few years back before running away to Bali to play at being a ‘life coach’

He owned a social media agency called Leading Social which was extremely popular in its day because it was one of the first in Dublin. AskPaul (the Financial Advisor) later bought that business

As owner of the social media agency Lordon would have done many guest talks and panels for student societies in various universities so that has been exaggerated into his work with the universities. But there definitely is a thread of truth running through it

Lordon also ran an event called Fresh Resolutions which I attended once. That sold a lot of tickets and was really good. The Happy Pear, AskPaul and other wellness people were involved. It was mainstream wellness topics, cooking, fitness, vitamin supplements, etc. Life coaching would only have been one talk on the day and it wasn’t Jamie doing the coaching. It could easily have continued and been quite successful if he had stayed in Dublin

I’m loving this thread. I never knew about the knickers for liquor despite being reasonably familiar with him. I spoke to him a couple of times (years back, not recent). Found him quite intriguing but lacking in the authenticity which has always been his goal. I never labelled him as creepy but I only knew him as an acquaintance
I love that you call him Lordon even though you've actually met him. :LOL: This is really interesting,I had no idea he had a legit business at one point.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Wow see, so he hides it as much as possible, if he didn't pick up Niomi for his sugar mama all that would have been safe in the dark recesses of the web.

Reactions: 7

So wtf happened that he derailed so much to this the creepiness of knickers for liquor and coaching nonsense? I mean the way he acted and was dragging down nimbecile in that cringefest was just extremely horrendous to watch. He seriously acts and looks mental.
---
Ps: I'm still disturbed, disgusted and have the second hand embarrassment feeling about all the tit they recorded, posted . Ugh, plus he seems like the worst person to be around.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I love that you call him Lordon even though you've actually met him. :LOL: This is really interesting,I had no idea he had a legit business at one point.
Happy to call him Lordon in case ye think I’m here to defend him

I’m in Ireland and the tattle threads I follow are about Irish influencers. I‘d never heard of Niomi until Lordon got engaged to her. I was surprised because I used to think he was gay

Honestly he was quite well known and respected in Dublin as a legitimate business owner. Nobody cared that he didn’t go to university - needing social media accounts for a business was quite a new thing when he started selling that as a service. It wasn’t like now when you’d need a masters in digital marketing to do that job. His agency employed a lot of people and even then all the tasks were outsourced to others. I heard that he found running the business very stressful and his staff didn’t like him. But I never took those rumours too seriously because it is stressful running a real business and it’s completely normal to hate the boss

This is going back maybe 10 years to when we weren’t endlessly scrolling so I guess that’s why I didn’t know about knickers for liquor. Anyone doing that now would be quickly cancelled

I think he went to Bali just before the Covid lockdowns and got stuck there for a long time for being anti-vax. Remember when we needed vaccine certs to get on planes?

I’m as intrigued as all of ye. I find him hard to understand. He could have continued very successfully in Dublin with social media, marketing and events without needing qualifications. That’s not scammy the way life coaching is and he wasn’t creepy back then. He was pleasant and professional, different to the guy I’m reading about here. I despise life coaching and I think it’s really dangerous. I’d only respect psychologists, psychiatrists, psychotherapists, neuroscientists

I’m surprised he’s broke. I thought he was living off the sale of the business. But maybe not, businesses carry a lot of debt
---
So wtf happened that he derailed so much to this the creepiness of knickers for liquor and coaching nonsense? I mean the way he acted and was dragging down nimbecile in that cringefest was just extremely horrendous to watch. He seriously acts and looks mental.
---
Ps: I'm still disturbed, disgusted and have the second hand embarrassment feeling about all the tit they recorded, posted . Ugh, plus he seems like the worst person to be around.
Google says Knickers for Liquor was in 2011
Then the Social Media Agency and Fresh Resolutions events would have been after that, up until Covid/2020

It’s normal to get burnout and want to do something different. It appears that life coaching was the part of his wellbeing events that resonated most with him so he decided to pursue that. So he went to Bali and surrounded himself with ‘like minded people’

I’ve never seen any of the jointly made videos

Last edited:
  • Wow
Happy to call him Lordon in case ye think I’m here to defend him

I’m in Ireland and the tattle threads I follow are about Irish influencers. I‘d never heard of Niomi until Lordon got engaged to her. I was surprised because I used to think he was gay

Honestly he was quite well known and respected in Dublin as a legitimate business owner. Nobody cared that he didn’t go to university - needing social media accounts for a business was quite a new thing when he started selling that as a service. It wasn’t like now when you’d need a masters in digital marketing to do that job. His agency employed a lot of people and even then all the tasks were outsourced to others. I heard that he found running the business very stressful and his staff didn’t like him. But I never took those rumours too seriously because it is stressful running a real business and it’s completely normal to hate the boss

This is going back maybe 10 years to when we weren’t endlessly scrolling so I guess that’s why I didn’t know about knickers for liquor. Anyone doing that now would be quickly cancelled

I think he went to Bali just before the Covid lockdowns and got stuck there for a long time for being anti-vax. Remember when we needed vaccine certs to get on planes?

I’m as intrigued as all of ye. I find him hard to understand. He could have continued very successfully in Dublin with social media, marketing and events without needing qualifications. That’s not scammy the way life coaching is and he wasn’t creepy back then. He was pleasant and professional, different to the guy I’m reading about here. I despise life coaching and I think it’s really dangerous. I’d only respect psychologists, psychiatrists, psychotherapists, neuroscientists

I’m surprised he’s broke. I thought he was living off the sale of the business. But maybe not, businesses carry a lot of debt
---

Google says Knickers for Liquor was in 2011
Then the Social Media Agency and Fresh Resolutions events would have been after that, up until Covid/2020

It’s normal to get burnout and want to do something different. It appears that life coaching was the part of his wellbeing events that resonated most with him so he decided to pursue that. So he went to Bali and surrounded himself with ‘like minded people’

I’ve never seen any of the jointly made videos
He somehow lost all his money and was massively in debt in the years before he went to Bali. He said this himself. He was back at home and living off an allowance given to him by his parents. Maybe he's still getting an allowance from them, because I really don't see this life coaching scam being a money earner for him.

He did have money at one point when he sold those businesses- but that money is long gone. Nowadays I think he lives off his dad's money and income from an Airbnb rental that his dad gave him.

Also, he's a big old creep and into all kinds of weird culty tit and cock worshipping retreats.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Interesting to read your perspective! Why am I not surprised he's anti-vax 😂 But not sure what you're trying to say in the bolded bit or why it's hard to understand - he's always been the same creepy guy. You admit you didn't know about the liquors for knickers at the same time you felt he was pleasant and professional. That's literally how creeps like him function and get ahead, under a façade of pleasantry and professionalism

Reactions: 8
Wow! I remember Fresh Resolutions! Didn’t make the association. They were really great events for aspiring Irish influencers to meet up and encourage collaboration. Like Niomi he seems to have been pulled into a cult of selfishness and arseholery.

Reactions: 4
Interesting to read your perspective! Why am I not surprised he's anti-vax 😂 But not sure what you're trying to say in the bolded bit or why it's hard to understand - he's always been the same creepy guy. You admit you didn't know about the liquors for knickers at the same time you felt he was pleasant and professional. That's literally how creeps like him function and get ahead, under a façade of pleasantry and professionalism
That’s very true about how creeps operate. I was saying there was nothing sleazy about his demeanour when I met him

I find it hard to understand why he’d go from running a proper business to becoming a life coach

He somehow lost all his money and was massively in debt in the years before he went to Bali. He said this himself. He was back at home and living off an allowance given to him by his parents. Maybe he's still getting an allowance from them, because I really don't see this life coaching scam being a money earner for him.

He did have money at one point when he sold those businesses- but that money is long gone. Nowadays I think he lives off his dad's money and income from an Airbnb rental that his dad gave him.

Also, he's a big old creep and into all kinds of weird culty tit.
I'm trying to find that insane video of them making out in the cafe with other people around them like they were at home in bed, and him mouthing out that he's horny, unless you see it it's hard to imagine it being real :sick: not sure if anyone saved it and which thread it is so checking when I have time lol.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow! I remember Fresh Resolutions! Didn’t make the association. They were really great events for aspiring Irish influencers to meet up and encourage collaboration. Like Niomi he seems to have been pulled into a cult of selfishness and arseholery.
👋 See there’s another Irish local confirming that there were real businesses back in the day. Fresh Resolutions was in very early January so it meant New Years Resolutions. It definitely wasn’t just for influencers, I remember loads of sport’s people were sitting at my table. People respected Jamie back then. Ticket prices were reasonable too. It’s a long time ago so I can’t remember exactly but maybe €100 and that would have included lovely food from the Happy Pear and goody bags. People liked it and there was nothing cult like about it - it was for goal setting at the start the year

I'm trying to find that insane video of them making out in the cafe with other people around them like they were at home in bed, and him mouthing out that he's horny, unless you see it it's hard to imagine it being real :sick: not sure if anyone saved it and which thread it is so checking when I have time lol.
It was in thread #66 (I found it using 'horny' as the search word, lol) but no longer there now since Nims deleted it. Not sure if it was saved in another thread. I never want to see it again,that's for sure! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5