Jamie White - Niomi Smart's creepy e̶x̶ current fiancé, Dublin holistic business and life coach

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, thank you for sharing this!

I've just put together how a friend's ex started attending "men's weekends" and "men's groups" and then broke up with her in a rage because "she was trying to bring him down" with her (fairly minor) medical condition. It's scary to think there's a group out there recruiting normal blokes and teaching them to rage and blame others for their feelings. It certainly doesn't make me feel safer in the world.
It's awful reading about these men going home and acting inappropriately with their partners.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
A report by someone who did the "training."
https://www.aimeelevens.com/post/guest-post-the-cult-of-mankind-project-s-new-warrior-training

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...ns-weird-weekend-naked-woodland-warriors.html

There is even a ten week training to participate in after the initiation. I wonder if Lordon will do that, too? Then again, he probably wouldn't be able to afford it.
This is wild... How much trauma does Jamie have, he has basically dedicated his life to becoming a better man when all he really needs is a good therapist to work through his specific issues not group therapy. The comment at the end really hit me about no mention how these men are gonna share the world with women.

I wonder how many of the projects participants are basically incels?

• Sick
Reactions: 11
A report by someone who did the "training."
https://www.aimeelevens.com/post/guest-post-the-cult-of-mankind-project-s-new-warrior-training

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...ns-weird-weekend-naked-woodland-warriors.html

There is even a ten week training to participate in after the initiation. I wonder if Lordon will do that, too? Then again, he probably wouldn't be able to afford it.
It's scary stuff. The opening line of that DM article has all these men 'screaming their rage against women.' And of course they are all naked.

He seems to attend these 'warrior retreats' on the regular. He also held those men only 'Sunday services' when he was in Ireland. His whole life seems to revolve around these warrior retreats and weird culty sex parties.

And this is just the stuff we know about that he's happy to share publicly. I'm sure there's lots more we don't know about.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
It's scary stuff. The opening line of that DM article has all these men 'screaming their rage against women.' And of course they are all naked.

He seems to attend these 'warrior retreats' on the regular. He also held those men only 'Sunday services' when he was in Ireland. His whole life seems to revolve around these warrior retreats and weird culty sex parties.

And this is just the stuff we know about that he's happy to share publicly. I'm sure there's lots more we don't know about.
I wonder was he popular when he was at the all boys boarding school and he is trying to get back to that status.

Reactions: 1
All this nonsense for him to preach when all he needs is just a big kick in his pathetic butt and slap in his annoying face, someone to tell him to get a effing grip, grow up and get a real job. ...oh and just stop being an fake "know it all , enlightened " a*shole.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I wonder was he popular when he was at the all boys boarding school and he is trying to get back to that status.
I'm not sure. I'd imagine he had some degree of popularity when he was running those sleazy club nights (very superficial/lots of hangers on etc). I have known club promoters (non sleazy!) and DJ's in the past and this was always the way with them.

The fact that he's so into these 'warrior retreats' says to me that he feels inadequate on some level and is also insecure about his masculinity. He wants to 'move into the masculine kingdom' which, according to that linked article, is what these warrior retreats promise to help him achieve. He also felt the need to manipulate and 'challenge' a vulnerable woman into having a relationship with him instead of taking no for an answer. That was probably a big win for him and made him feel like such a warrior. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16

Well remember we were never meant to know about the details of the sex retreat. Dim tried to present it as a spiritual 'couples retreat'.
And his interest in these men's warrior things is extremely strange. He's still a misogynist isn't he? It was there when he was doing liquor for knickers and judging breasts. It's just morphed into something slightly different.
Our 🦈 eyes are on you mate.

Reactions: 15

He also had them sign confidentiality agreements. To protect him, and not their privacy, cause he sure posted as much as he could.

Reactions: 8
In that last picture he kinda looks like Joe when he was quarantining with Niomi.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg he's hosting a retreat in Cape Town? To share the impact the place has had on him? He's only been there a couple of weeks.
What's the saying about the overconfidence of an average man?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Omg he's hosting a retreat in Cape Town? To share the impact the place has had on him? He's only been there a couple of weeks.
What's the saying about the overconfidence of an average man?
Totally. I wonder, is this retreat for Africans / Cape Towners who would already know the area and therefore not experience the 'impact' the way Lordon does, or is this another 'experience' people are supposed to fly to the other end of the world to take part in? Either way, it would probably be something mainly people like Niomi and Lordon take part in because they have nothing else to do and no purpose in life other than waffle about the meaningfulness of the moment because that's all they have. Or it will be a masculinist workshop.

Reactions: 3
Love how he dresses stupidity up as bravery with the “not for the faint of heart”.

Shame he arrived too late for Niomi’s lost in the jungle era.
And he went with a local, but still wasn't able to get back before dark. I swear, all of his friends are scammers and morons.

Reactions: 9
Lordon and this guy just started following each other. Get ready for some nudist men-only retreats in Cape Town.

20240416_201915.jpg

20240416_201937.jpg

20240416_201953.jpg

20240416_202035.jpg

20240416_202053.jpg

20240416_202134.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25