Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
Hello to the first thread of Jamie White, a Dublin based life coach with no certification, mostly known as Niomi's Smart ex fiancé. We call him usually Lordon because of a miss-spelling mistake of London, but that's just for fun. Here are the less fun things about him, mostly taken from Niomi's own thread/wiki:

- He is a professional brainwasher who claims that he is paid 1000$ per hour for his business consulting and he's fully booked all the time. If you go to his site to make an appointement you will find that he is not fully booked at all... Liar, scammer..

- He used to promote events called "Knickers for liquors" in Ireland where young women have free drinks if they give their panties. During one of these parties, a teenage girl was raped, the organisator (Lordon) continued organizing such events. Jamie White, which ran the promotion, said the offer is an example of “more exciting things to come,” told papers including the Evening Herald that there’d been no complaints from locals and the Rape Crisis Centre was “wrong” to say it was exploitative.

- His website also posted a "step by step guide for one night stand" giving instructions on how to get a woman drunk in order to have sex with her. Here is an article about it: 'One Night Stand Guide' told men to 'prey' on women and get them drunk
1706638378177.png

1706638423514.png

This is not the whole story (the orgies, the sex retreats, the cock worshipping ect). It's just to establish a thread/place where we can put all the evidence that we gathered. I'm sure that you will all contribute to this thread with much more information.

Sorry Lordon, but you have just become Tattle famous 😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

curiouscat106

Chatty Member
Thank you @LolitaBlah for creating this sacred space where we may segregate the ick that is Jamie White.

Welcome to all who wish to challenge this egotistic-professional-life-coach-scam-artist and the BS that spews out of his enormous mouth.

773761F7-5BBB-4547-9B2E-BBFDF072CBE3.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Lionsden

VIP Member
He was asked after that underage girl incident about it, I think by the local newspaper? (gotta double check) and he basically yelled out "leave me alone" and RAN away. I never forgot that rando bit.
The reporter should have held him tight and told him he loved him.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

oscuridada

Well done for starting this thread. As someone who was a student in Dublin around 2011/2012/2013, this thread is bringing back unpleasant memories of the vile casual misogyny that was around the going out scene at the time - people like Jamie should have a good think about how they essentially profited from joking about rape culture. As he never seemed actually sorry I'm glad it's all being dredged up now. Shows what an insincere person he is.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
He's now giving advice on how to 'win' at marriage. Um....

Screenshot_20240218_082335_YouTube.jpg

His advice on how to make a bank account 'win' has to involve getting an allowance from wealthy parents, because that's what he did.

The video was posted 14 hours ago and has zero views. #Winning

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
He definitely didn't write this to himself did he 🙄

Screenshot_20240202_144621.jpg

Hasn't he become a little Chatty Annie since the breakup.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Callan

VIP Member
Whoa girl you did it, I hope that anyone who wants to go on a date with him googles him first and sees that the dude is a major no-no!

• Heart
  • Haha

thereshegoesagain

IMG_6616.jpeg

I don’t understand. Isn’t his business coaching other people in their businesses? So he’s hired people to help give insights to his business, so that he can be better at… giving people advice on their businesses? Can’t he give himself advice?

• Haha
  • Sick

Laughalong

VIP Member
It’s very ironic her name is Niomi Smart because she seems to be the furthest from smart when it comes to picking partners fucking hell

• Haha

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
Hey Jamie, lastly, you've probably noticed, We've started a tattle thread for you and it's already making such a positive impact.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

bluestone

Amen, this thread is the true power of Internet 🙏 Tattle has been an eye opener for me, I hope it does the same for many other people

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Lionsden

VIP Member
Here are a few other enlightening articles:

https://stobserver.wordpress.com/2012/02/19/midnight-promotions-in-sexist-controversy/

https://her.ie/life/what-a-t-i-t-new-dublin-club-promotion-causes-controversy-33350

Jamie White, now life and business coach operating between Dublin and Bali, never distanced himself from the events he created. He waffles on about love, spirituality, being your best self, and honoring the goddess in every woman, yet fails to make the connection between his own sexist, demeaning, and coercive behavior and the harm he caused individuals and society.

df3b117e7f5ef0c3af49368fd5940544a6b0e705.jpg

?width=630&version=1027793.png

---
This was Jamie's and Midnight Events' idea of a good time: Intoxicated female students providing strip club style entertainment for average looking guys. Jamie still enjoys similar events in Bali, like Enchanted Dreamers, where women basically show up in their underwear to dance. Everything is about sex and hookups. Niomi Smart endorsed this side of her former fiancé and took part in these events wearing a bra and a thong.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

melfish

VIP Member
Let's immortalise the headline on the page too, in case he misses the link. He ya go, Jamie:

Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 9.22.55 am.png

• Heart
Reactions: 28