Jamie White - Niomi Smart's creepy Ex, Dublin holistic business and life coach

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He says "I have this saying..." like he invented the pretty well known saying 'Like the cat that got the cream.'

This brought to mind that time he posted a picture where he said he was "purring like cat on the beach" because he was so happy/proud of himself.

Screenshot_20240318_185845_Instagram.jpg

He's sitting there waiting for his next victim to walk by. I bet he has a special feather ready and waiting in his back pocket 😄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
He's really acting as if he didn't miss a beat since the breakup, he just went right back to his enviable life. I do believe he is trying to make Niomi jealous and regretful, showing the beautiful places and amazing people he is experiencing. We know he is an asshole, but Niomi seems to be the one who is floundering without direction once again. At least the scammer hit the ground running and used his newly gained following (including views by wonderful tattlers) to his advantage. Niomi just set herself up for yet another failure. Her sour expression is impossible to mask even when she is enjoying art and all her spiritual revelations.

Reactions: 19
He's really acting as if he didn't miss a beat since the breakup, he just went right back to his enviable life. I do believe he is trying to make Niomi jealous and regretful, showing the beautiful places and amazing people he is experiencing. We know he is an asshole, but Niomi seems to be the one who is floundering without direction once again. At least the scammer hit the ground running and used his newly gained following (including views by wonderful tattlers) to his advantage. Niomi just set herself up for yet another failure. Her sour expression is impossible to mask even when she is enjoying art and all her spiritual revelations.
I think the main difference isn't one of personality but of finances. Jamie is broke and cannot afford to keep living off his daddy/daddy will only give him so much. So he needs to hustle/find his next victim pronto and that involves giving this facade of success and trying to fake it til he makes it.

Meanwhile, Niomi still has money. It's mind blowing that with how mediocre her content has always been, but especially in the last 4 years she can still have money but that's the sad truth. So she doesn't care about hustling, she has no purpose or drive and that's fine in her opinion since she can still fund her silly little lifestyle.

Reactions: 16
Ahhh was just thinking that, I bet she's already scouting for him!
What if her cooking classes are just a disguise for a match/leech-making agency?! It would certainly explain why the food looks the way it looks😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I guess they’re just his regular shoes now, since he’s no longer getting married. But Donkey, for someone who charges €1000/hr, and is booked up for the next few months, you should be able to afford at least one other pair.
IMG_6575.jpeg

ETA: I’m going in on him today, because he’s so desperate to be seen in a different light, that he ain’t foolin’ no one.
Funny…Bali (and any place in the world, really) has similar pockets of disparity. How come you never showed any of that? Too many druggie/sex/cock worship parties?
IMG_6577.jpeg

Good people don’t generally speak of their good deeds. They do them, then move on, because they let their work speak for itself.
IMG_6576.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Geeezus he's really trying to make himself look like the nicest guy ever. All talk Jamie and talk is cheap, like you.

Reactions: 15
I guess they’re just his regular shoes now, since he’s no longer getting married. But Donkey, for someone who charges €1000/hr, and is booked up for the next few months, you should be able to afford at least one other pair.
View attachment 2824347

ETA: I’m going in on him today, because he’s so desperate to be seen in a different light, that he ain’t foolin’ no one.
Funny…Bali (and any place in the world, really) has similar pockets of disparity. How come you never showed any of that? Too many druggie/sex/cock worship parties?
View attachment 2824374

Good people don’t generally speak of their good deeds. They do them, then move on, because they let their work speak for itself.
View attachment 2824380
He's definitely trying to impress someone. My guess is he's identified his next victim.

Reactions: 8
Haven’t caught up on this thread in forever but had to come on because I am LOLing at Jamie trying to “win” the break up on IG, showing off his lux beach front Air BnB 🤣 I don’t think it’s for someone new, it’s obviously to show Nims what she’s missing and how he can still afford this “lifestyle” without her funds.
And he’s wearing his Pearl bracelet - y’know the matching ones he and Nims got in the early days of their romance. Hers snapped while she was sleeping and her was worried it was a sign… GIRL THAT WAS THE ONE TIME THE UNIVERSE ACTUALLY GAVE YOU A SIGN!!! We still had to endure 18months of your smugness.

View attachment 2824347

View attachment 2824374

View attachment 2824380
Of course he's also got a White Saviour complex, of course he does.

It's so icky how he clearly wanted to be adored by the (very likely impoverished Black people) township inhabitants. I've been to Cape Town and hung out with locals and he's just being the exact type of tourist/expat that locals despise.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Also him boasting about building houses there, same guy who refuses to live in an actual house that's his.
---
Dude really likes to show off other people's kids, I cropped their faces out since I'm not their parent but why wouldn't they be cute and playful? What did he expect? I know I keep nitpicking but every single thing he dose and says just annoys the sht out of me.

1710864676786.png

So 20 years ago his dad came here to build houses, and he just tagged along but he's making it sound like he's saving lives here. They probably showed up to do stuff for some tax write-offs, because Jamie is def hopping from place to place where he is very likely not paying taxes, as a stupid tourist incentive... which again takes away from the actual community there.

1710864858677.png

and after he left he decided to start his Knickers for Liquor and writing advice on how to have one night stands, then rating boobs for free booze... yet he's making it sound like he's a good guy back to check on the work he did, while holding his dad's hand of course.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Jamie white cut the crap. We all know you are a scamming creep and wanted to lead culty sex retreats with the money from your ex- fiance. You are not going to fool anyone. To all women in cape town, just effing avoid that man.

Reactions: 20
There is no way his next victim will not find us if she googles his name. We're on the first page. If you google Jamie white and niomi smart, her thread is the second post on the first page. I really hope we help the next gf to understand what a nasty man he is..

Oh and Jamie what clientS? have the voices in your head been talking to you again? 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Of course he's also got a White Saviour complex, of course he does.

It's so icky how he clearly wanted to be adored by the (very likely impoverished Black people) township inhabitants. I've been to Cape Town and hung out with locals and he's just being the exact type of tourist/expat that locals despise.
classic narcissist behaviour that

Reactions: 10
Sorry but filming other people’s kids, especially when you have an above normal social media following is so gross. I actually can’t believe people still do this when there are so many stories about child safety online and how images can be altered and used on the dark web.

secondly the township photos, it’s just classic narc white saviourism and poverty tourism.

like taking the photos of “this is what some places still look like”. This is someone’s house and how people are living today you have just published on your social media without permission. That’s someone’s family home you are casually photographing in extreme poverty then retreating back to your luxury villa.

poverty and slum tourism is so ignorant then just posting videos of happy kids dancing….how has that helped in anyway other than glossing over the very real inequality that exists there.

Reactions: 23
The next woman he "challenges" is in for one hell of a shock when she finds this thread.(hi whoever you are.Run).