Jamie White - Niomi Smart's creepy e̶x̶ current fiancé, Dublin holistic business and life coach

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he talking about the break up in his latest IG waffle-post? This reminds me of that time Niomi said she was grateful Joey dumped her because she was now on the right path.

Or maybe he is talking about yet another failed business venture.

Screenshot_20240410_155358_Instagram.jpg

I see through you, sharks! Lol. Guess he's feeling like a warrior right now.

Screenshot_20240410_155420_Instagram.jpg

---
Seems like he was planning on being in London next week, but his plans changed. Maybe he's off to Goa instead...

Screenshot_20240410_155451_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The self-importance of this man. Sharks circling around him? As though his "weak moments" are worth exploiting.

🦈Oooh, Dinky Donkey is having a bad day! I'm going to shark up on him and steal his tennis shoes. 🦈

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is he so boring 😩
Yay are we sharks? I like it.
Thanks Lordon (y)
And btw he's always seen us? 🧐 We were hardly bleeping hiding.

Btw this is by another man who attended one of these New Warrior running around in the woods things.

Screenshot_20240410_143222.jpg

Lordon had an unfair advantage already having a spirit animal name 🐴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is he so boring 😩
Yay are we sharks? I like it.
Thanks Lordon (y)
And btw he's always seen us? 🧐 We were hardly bleeping hiding.

Btw this is by another man who attended one of these New Warrior running around in the woods things.

View attachment 2867521

Lordon had an unfair advantage already having a spirit animal name 🐴
Oh god. Spirit animals? Do you think they also put on "war paint", burnt sage, and waved their arms around in a "tribal dance"? It's like ill-informed cultural appropriation bingo.

(As soon as I typed this I realised that yes, of course, they absolutely did all of that. I'm so embarrassed on behalf of white people everywhere.)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"Oh, and to those sharks who circled around me during my toughest moments? Don't think I didn't see you. I've always seen you and I see through you."

Yeah...because cryptic threats are always a sign of maturity and growth. 🥴 He really seems like he's conquered those demons and moved on with his life LOL (not).

okay-buddy-okay.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
"Oh, and to those sharks who circled around me during my toughest moments? Don't think I didn't see you. I've always seen you and I see through you."

Yeah...because cryptic threats are always a sign of maturity and growth. 🥴 He really seems like he's conquered those demons and moved on with his life LOL (not).

View attachment 2867809
Exactly, we're very open and transparent about how much we despise dudes like him, and we have all the receipts.

Also sharks are bad now? Nature isn't about good or evil, it's all about balance or imbalance. Last I heard there has never been a shark that wrote a guide for one night stands and did knickers for liquor for a living. I'm glad his page is on Tattle, I've seen women in her comment section say they read disturbing things about him and all I can say is good, better safe then sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
About the Mankind Project (as found on the German Wikipedia, Deepl translation):

"Former members report that there is a risk of manipulation during mental exercises.[5] In France, the MKP is monitored by the interministerial service for cult surveillance(Mission interministérielle de vigilance et de lutte contre les dérives sectaires, Miviludes).[6] In 2021 alone, it was called in ten cases in connection with the ManKind Project. One participant in an NWTA initiation reported that the participants were initially stripped of their papers, money and car keys; instead of being addressed by name, they were only given numbers and deprived of sleep and food. Furthermore, they were repeatedly ordered to spend several hours naked, even outdoors, where temperatures were close to 5 degrees Celsius at the time. One of the "highlights" of the initiation was a session of forced confessions by the participants, most of whom were in tears after a few minutes. Miviludes concluded that the "isolation, the break with people close to them, the methods of intimidation, exhaustion and subjugation, the will to 'break' individuals in order to reshape them according to values they consider positive, the structured organization of the movement and its exceptionally strong and brutal ideology are all circumstances that are conducive to a process of spiritual influence on the participants".7] The authority also reported that there had been cases of participants displaying dangerous and violent behavior after the initiations, particularly towards their wives. Miviludes classifies the organization as masculinist[6].

The MKP rejects the accusations of manipulation and sectarianism. It emphasized that every participant takes part in the weekends voluntarily, has the option of leaving the course at any time and that there is a telephone number that relatives can use to contact participants. The organization supports the work of Miviludes in the fight against sectarian aberrations and rejects masculinism[7]."

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
About the Mankind Project (as found on the German Wikipedia, Deepl translation):

"Former members report that there is a risk of manipulation during mental exercises.[5] In France, the MKP is monitored by the interministerial service for cult surveillance(Mission interministérielle de vigilance et de lutte contre les dérives sectaires, Miviludes).[6] In 2021 alone, it was called in ten cases in connection with the ManKind Project. One participant in an NWTA initiation reported that the participants were initially stripped of their papers, money and car keys; instead of being addressed by name, they were only given numbers and deprived of sleep and food. Furthermore, they were repeatedly ordered to spend several hours naked, even outdoors, where temperatures were close to 5 degrees Celsius at the time. One of the "highlights" of the initiation was a session of forced confessions by the participants, most of whom were in tears after a few minutes. Miviludes concluded that the "isolation, the break with people close to them, the methods of intimidation, exhaustion and subjugation, the will to 'break' individuals in order to reshape them according to values they consider positive, the structured organization of the movement and its exceptionally strong and brutal ideology are all circumstances that are conducive to a process of spiritual influence on the participants".7] The authority also reported that there had been cases of participants displaying dangerous and violent behavior after the initiations, particularly towards their wives. Miviludes classifies the organization as masculinist[6].

The MKP rejects the accusations of manipulation and sectarianism. It emphasized that every participant takes part in the weekends voluntarily, has the option of leaving the course at any time and that there is a telephone number that relatives can use to contact participants. The organization supports the work of Miviludes in the fight against sectarian aberrations and rejects masculinism[7]."
Good lord, that sounds like a KGB summer camp that Putin would attend for funsies.

Explains why Jamie White Dublin Life Coach is constantly talking about what a nice and good guy he is, cause that's the tit he's into.

Reactions: 10
Sooo...we are sharks now? You know what it means tattlers? That is right! Hit it !
Screenshot_20240410_225603_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What baffles me about influencers' victim mentality is they act like people just relentlessly "hate" on them (aka give constructive feedback with receipts) for no reason.

He keeps doing and saying inflammatory things over and over again! There is zero learning curve. 🤦‍♀️ Maybe he should take his own advice and REFLECT. Joe never got this kind of backlash when he was engaged to Niomi. In fact, the fans loved him. Why? Because he doesn't suck.

Reactions: 12
That comment about seeing through the sharks gave me SUCH secondhand embarrassment, can't believe he's almost 40

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What baffles me about influencers' victim mentality is they act like people just relentlessly "hate" on them (aka give constructive feedback with receipts) for no reason.

He keeps doing and saying inflammatory things over and over again! There is zero learning curve. 🤦‍♀️ Maybe he should take his own advice and REFLECT. Joe never got this kind of backlash when he was engaged to Niomi. In fact, the fans loved him. Why? Because he doesn't suck.
He's trying to be a teacher to others while he can't handle intellectual friction. I think this dude was frustrated that dating Niomi only kicked him up so much as he always craves online recognition, and now people can easily find out what kind of he's lead, and I bet it's only WORSE behind actual closed doors.

Wow! It's no wonder they had to sign a confidentiality agreement!

Screenshot_20240410_213650_Instagram.jpg

He's really into to this weird culty stuff. Culty creep, indeed! She's crazy if she goes back to him.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
He's beyond pathetic. Pathetic doesn't do him justice. I'm not a shark, Jamie, I'm an orca.

• Haha
A report by someone who did the "training."
https://www.aimeelevens.com/post/guest-post-the-cult-of-mankind-project-s-new-warrior-training

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...ns-weird-weekend-naked-woodland-warriors.html

There is even a ten week training to participate in after the initiation. I wonder if Lordon will do that, too? Then again, he probably wouldn't be able to afford it.
Wow, thank you for sharing this!

I've just put together how a friend's ex started attending "men's weekends" and "men's groups" and then broke up with her in a rage because "she was trying to bring him down" with her (fairly minor) medical condition. It's scary to think there's a group out there recruiting normal blokes and teaching them to rage and blame others for their feelings. It certainly doesn't make me feel safer in the world.

Reactions: 13
Wow, thank you for sharing this!

I've just put together how a friend's ex started attending "men's weekends" and "men's groups" and then broke up with her in a rage because "she was trying to bring him down" with her (fairly minor) medical condition. It's scary to think there's a group out there recruiting normal blokes and teaching them to rage and blame others for their feelings. It certainly doesn't make me feel safer in the world.
I think it's very frightening, too. I hope it's just a minority. And it's terrible that men who could benefit from better relationships with other men, or the ability to show vulnerability and emotion, end up in this weird coercive environment instead of actually learning to get in touch with their feelings.

• Heart
Reactions: 11