Jamie White - Niomi Smart's creepy Ex, Dublin holistic business and life coach

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think more than anything I hate is his constant smirking and smiling when he's slurping talking :sick: It's so irritating and smug. I think he thinks it makes him look like a serene guru instead of the village idiot 😂
I'm also increasingly irritated with him only being oblique about the breakup. Obviously he doesn't have to go into deep personal detail, but how on earth is he being, his favourite word, authentic? 'I moved home to my sacred space and healed and now I'm flying all around the world'. He and nitwit Dim wanted everyone to buy into their ghastly relationship and he's apparently shrugged it off and is his happiest ever (not that I believe that - seems a lot of bravado).
I'm not explaining it very well, I don't really care, but it just seemed a golden opportunity for his 'brand' to work through one of the most traumatic things that can happen to you - a breakup - but he's just ignoring it. I guess he wants people to think it was mutual rather than him obviously being dumped.

Reactions: 13
So this guy flew to South Africa to learn how to...breathe?
This must be why his imaginary clients pay him the big bucks. We just don't understand or appreciate his groundbreaking work.

200w-1.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So this guy flew to South Africa to learn how to...breathe?
This must be why his imaginary clients pay him the big bucks. We just don't understand or appreciate his groundbreaking work.

View attachment 2829608
And he's filming the whole breathe sesh like some voyeur same way Nims films all her yoga sessions, heavens forbid they actually live in the moment, gotta feed Instagram first and foremost!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And he's filming the whole breathe sesh like some voyeur same way Nims films all her yoga sessions, heavens forbid they actually live in the moment, gotta feed Instagram first and foremost!
Lol. And he's filming it as if he had something to do with it. He didn't help organize the class or anything (to my knowledge).
He just signed up to take someone else's class! We can all do that.

Reactions: 6
Niomi must be raging he is “winning” the post break up social media battle.

first she went on a luxury ski trip then he decided he had to match that so went on a ski weekend

Now he is constantly posting South Africa wanderlust photos and commenting “oh my god” “this is amazing” every other photo 🤣 despite the fact he’s wandering around on his own, begging for “friends” to meet up with.

Prediction: Niomi will get a gifted Maldives trip in the next month to one up him

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It looks like he finally deleted the pics of Niomi on his IG grid. 😂

(Idk if this is old news though? I usually try and avoid looking at pics of him LOL.)

Reactions: 1
He keeps going on and on telling people that he's Irish and they just can't stop giving him extra attention lol, is that a thing? Imagine their faces if they googled this guy and his shady past.
1711294671219.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
This is code for: Do my job for me. I'll take all your ideas and the money, but you only get the privilege of seeing my face.

Screenshot 2024-03-24 at 11.23.27 AM.png

Also, how is he already "working" on content, if he doesn't even have ideas for the content yet? :unsure:

• Haha
Jamie, I would like that you practice being offline ...like forever. never come back.

• Haha
I would not be surprised if Jamie wrote those messages and sent them to himself from a burner account lol. :LOL:
Even if they're legit, it's super unprofessional to publicly share private messages from clients. Either way, it's a bad look.

Edit to add: Also what a baby. He needs a gold star and a pat on the back every time he does his job? It's like how Niomi gushed over him cutting a tomato that one time, because he was sOoO helpful. :rolleyes:

• Haha
He keeps going on and on telling people that he's Irish and they just can't stop giving him extra attention lol, is that a thing? Imagine their faces if they googled this guy and his shady past.
View attachment 2834454
Yes. The guy hanging around a tourist area carrying a guitar insisted on singing to be nice. Because you're Irish. Not because it's his job.

You idiot.

Reactions: 7
Gahh I can't!!!

1711414339586.png

"You are the greatest project you'll ever work on."
Whaaatt...

Tone deaf tooth monster is truly loving and abusing his Niomi social media burst he gained with followers thanks to being with her, I think that's all that little fucker cared about, maybe why she deleted almost all of his existence of her own grifter account.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Isn't every single waking moment 'a time of reflection' for him? It's all he ever bloody does.

• Haha