Jamie Genevieve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have followed Jamie for years I have a V small cleaning account but started when cleaning with mario did we became friends he saw me post about her lipstick with MAC and he messaged me to say he knows her and used to work with her when she worked for illamasque I presume he worked for Debenhams and that she’s really rude and no one likes her ?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Those Range Rover stories today 🤦‍♂️ How relatable when people are losing their jobs as we speak.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Those Range Rover stories today 🤦‍♂️ How relatable when people are losing their jobs as we speak.
That's exactly what I thought, I know she said she has wanted it for ages but show some humility / compassion. People literally don't know what tomorrow is going to bring at the moment, the economy is looking pretty bleak and it's tap to change range rover... ffs.

Reactions: 15
Is there any tea on why she and Sam R ended their friendship?
i think i read that Sam told her how much urbay decay were paying her which was more than Jamie so she went and said to urban decay and that worked out bad for Sam because she'd broken her non disclosure by talking about it

Reactions: 5
I have followed Jamie for years I have a V small cleaning account but started when cleaning with mario did we became friends he saw me post about her lipstick with MAC and he messaged me to say he knows her and used to work with her when she worked for illamasque I presume he worked for Debenhams and that she’s really rude and no one likes her ?
what!! i kind of feel like everyone gets along with her that's surprised me

Reactions: 3
The pair of them are bleeping idiots, after today’s Range Rover flex she’s in the same bracket as Millen and frow.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I used to watch her probably a couple years ago. Her and Jack seemed cute and the vlogs where they’d take Drogba out to the woods and do normal “couple” things was somewhat easy to watch and somewhat relatable .
Then it began to change, with more and more pr trips and Jack always tagging along.
She would come on and say “I’m gone too much, this month I’m staying home.” Then they’d be off again within a couple weeks.
Her looks went from a naturally pretty face to plastic. All the damn fillers, the fake boobs, the fake nails..
Nothing remotely relatable about either of them now.
Ahhh almost forgot, “I’m not well...” bleeping way to grate on someone’s nerves!

Reactions: 15
Hilarious to see jack edits the vlogs, and leaves so much footage of him being “funny” in them, the vanity is clear from his Instagram but constantly leaving clips on Jamie laughing at him in the vlogs, the ego 😂

Reactions: 10
Her bottom lip is so large but also so flat. Like that lip piercing is deflating her fillers.

Reactions: 4
that was hideous and so tone deaf. Also thought the Gleneagles thing was pretty poor taste too, especially Jack saying he 'should have brought his Mustang' he loves milking it all. I think a dose of reality might be coming their way in terms of the influencer culture taking a nose dive 🤞

Reactions: 10
I'm really surprised she doesn't take out her labret piercing, is it because the filler will leak out? It's like a stopper for a dirigible balloon. I think she's an idiot for pumping her face with fillers and botox when she's still so young. I remember in one vlog she got annoyed that people thought she was older then she was. No tit Sherlock.

Reactions: 7
Yes grubby!!!
Massive catfish too and a pure witch at school

Exactly - and it’s really unprofessional, especially when she’s on brand funded trips. She’s a very good MUA and knows how to kill a look, yet we’re seeing less of that and more of Jack because that’s what HE wants. I bet he’s controlling, as she comes across quite childlike and happy to go along with him. It’s sad, she’s so in love she doesn’t see that he could be her downfall.
She’s a talented mua on herself not others. She edits everything she posts. She’s nowhere near as good in reality and it’s quite sad that people are still caught up in this fake edited lifestyle thinking it’s real.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.