Jamie Genevieve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s like the more in control of content Jack’s getting the less enjoyable it becomes. It appears like he’s trying to give them this sort of power couple notoriety like Bonnie and Clyde, Sid and Nancy style vibe but he’s just not relevant (or likeable if I’m honest) so that’s probably the reason I’m getting a bit fed up of her content. He’s fame hungry and it comes across a bit desperate. I miss old Jamie!!!
THIS IS EXACTLY HOW I FEEL!!!!!
Her vlogs now seem to be a lot about how funny/hungover/tired Jack is, or the dogs.

I watch them and feel like I’ve stumbled into someone’s house as they recover from a night out,
even in her most recent vlogs she seems to be either late or confused about appointments. It’s just frustrating to watch.
Jack ringing for room service and being rude really isn’t entertaining to anyone but Jamie 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
THIS IS EXACTLY HOW I FEEL!!!!!
Her vlogs now seem to be a lot about how funny/hungover/tired Jack is, or the dogs.

I watch them and feel like I’ve stumbled into someone’s house as they recover from a night out,
even in her most recent vlogs she seems to be either late or confused about appointments. It’s just frustrating to watch.
Jack ringing for room service and being rude really isn’t entertaining to anyone but Jamie 🤷‍♀️
Exactly - and it’s really unprofessional, especially when she’s on brand funded trips. She’s a very good MUA and knows how to kill a look, yet we’re seeing less of that and more of Jack because that’s what HE wants. I bet he’s controlling, as she comes across quite childlike and happy to go along with him. It’s sad, she’s so in love she doesn’t see that he could be her downfall.

Reactions: 9
Another trip to her freebie hairdresser, no sign of a #gitfted or #ad on any of her stories about it.

Reactions: 5
I am absolutely not her target audience and the looks she does aren’t my taste but I think she is very likeable, my 19yr old niece and her mates love her. It’s good she is upfront about her botox and fillers but I do question why she thinks she needs them, or why she wants them.

The constant inclusion of Jack in everything will I think lose her support. She became so popular for being her, just her, doing her thing, staying humble. There is a wee flicker of entitlement about Jack that is a bit off putting. Love her dogs.

Reactions: 8
I am absolutely not her target audience and the looks she does aren’t my taste but I think she is very likeable, my 19yr old niece and her mates love her. It’s good she is upfront about her botox and fillers but I do question why she thinks she needs them, or why she wants them.

The constant inclusion of Jack in everything will I think lose her support. She became so popular for being her, just her, doing her thing, staying humble. There is a wee flicker of entitlement about Jack that is a bit off putting. Love her dogs.
I always felt she was genuine and upfront about everything,
until I realised she’s probably one of the worst for disclosure on both her youtube and her Instagram.
Its her businessman she’s not dumb,so she’s choosing to pull the wool over everyone’s eyes.

Reactions: 6
I always felt she was genuine and upfront about everything,
until I realised she’s probably one of the worst for disclosure on both her youtube and her Instagram.
Its her businessman she’s not dumb,so she’s choosing to pull the wool over everyone’s eyes.
to be honest I haven’t really watched much of her stuff so not aware of the disclosure she does/doesn’t do. The avoidance of rules annoys me with them all. I wish the ASA would enforce some of their rules, they don’t seem to be worth anything.

I adored Jamie when she 1st started out. After her friendship with Sam Ravandahl ended when she had started to gain a lot of followers from the back of the friendship,was when I started going off her content. Unsure also why they got another dog when they are rarely in the country for longer than a few weeks.

Reactions: 11
I adored Jamie when she 1st started out. After her friendship with Sam Ravandahl ended when she had started to gain a lot of followers from the back of the friendship,was when I started going off her content. Unsure also why they got another dog when they are rarely in the country for longer than a few weeks.
this is petty but I hate the way jack says drooouuuugbaaaaaa 😂😂

like Alex broke frow, Jack is breaking JG

• Haha
Reactions: 6
this is petty but I hate the way jack says drooouuuugbaaaaaa 😂😂

like Alex broke frow, Jack is breaking JG
I really struggle to watch the vlogs because I cannot stand the scottish accents (sorry not sorry)

Jack is a freeloader, end of.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Never had good vibes from Jack, he always comes across as a cringe desperado and he’s definitely living off her success. He’s ruined her content.

Reactions: 14
I've come across her through work, and she very much kept to herself and away from the other bloggers there - like she was above everyone.

I do think she comes across as trying look humble with her dirty house, but then she's got a gold Rolex and half of Cartier on her wrist and it doesn't add up.

Add me to the list of Jack-haters, he seems suuuuuper sleazy

Reactions: 12
I like Jamie and I actually like their house- I like that they’ve not done the typical instagrammer thing of moving in and doing the whole place up in 2 weeks with all gifted products then re-doing it again every year after that 😂 think it’s a bit more relatable that they’re taking their time to do a room at a time and that the house doesn’t look perfect all the time. I do agree that I wish she’d stop/lessen the filler etc cos I think she looks at her best more natural. Also would agree that if she’s not paying for her nails and treatments etc then she should of course label them correctly. Another positive about her I think is that she’s honest and a bit more realistic about her body imagine as she’s open about needing to work out and eat healthy if she wants to feel her best but she’s not a tiny size 8 and seems to enjoy food and nights out. A break from the Keto brigade 😂

Reactions: 19
like Jamie and I actually like their house- I like that they’ve not done the typical instagrammer thing of moving in and doing the whole place up in 2 weeks with all gifted products then re-doing it again every year after that 😂 think it’s a bit more relatable that they’re taking their time to do a room at a time and that the house doesn’t look perfect all the time.
See , I just view this as an extension of their personality, lazy!
If you could afford to at least make your house look clean why not do it 🤣😂
It’s not relatable to live in a kip, in my opinion they’re not doing it to be relatable they’re just bone idle 😂🤣

Reactions: 13
😂😂😂😂 I do think there’s an element of laziness there as well cos like you say I’m sure they’ve got the money I just don’t think they can be arsed 😂 She admits to being messy. Compared with all the other twats on insta and YouTube I don’t find much about her that bothers me. She did get on my nerves a bit a couple of years ago when she was always going on about being tired 😂

I watched last night’s vlog and it was yet more “phone calls with jack”

I’m glad she finds him funny 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I think she's gorgeous but dislike her lips. They just look... so bad. Also I hate their tartan carpet! It's like something out of a 90s hotel.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Much preferred her vlog today to the majority of her vlogs lately.
probably because she left jack at home and she seemed to remember she’s an MUA, not a student sleeping off a hangover.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I like her and liked her vlog about surgery. Their house is a bleeping tip though and Jack brings nothing to the table whatsoever.

I really like her. Anyone see her documentary on bbc3?
agreed. loved her documentary, seems like a genuine girl who has done well and lives fairly 'normal' considering her wealth.
also fairly sure Jack has worked with her on her vlogs/trips etc for a long time which she has always mentioned? but now he's her husband people seem to not like it?

Is there any tea on why she and Sam R ended their friendship?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.